Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Female Dog For Sale, Urgently - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Dog For Sale, Urgently (1388 Views)

Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / Sold....CUTE Female Dog For Sale / Can I Mate A Male And Female Dog Of The Same Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by egorov(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
I have a female dog up for sale. She's two years old. A docked German shepherd. Location is Ibadan. Anyone who's interested should contact me on 07060661172. Thanks
Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by olisafincy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
pictures please
Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by egorov(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
olisafincy:
pictures please
OK, I will do that asap
Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by egorov(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Here

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by DidiLove1: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
The decadence of the GSD breed continues. Nigerians I hail una!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by theecaus(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ebola dey worry this dog....gsd all the way

2 Likes

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by Stancrus(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Haba gsd with dock tail am crying out loud i don die grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by mankan2k7(m): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Animal cruelty, abed feed your dog

2 Likes

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by egorov(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2015
I know many people will attack me on this dog. But I'll give u its history. This dog was bought 2years ago, d seller called it a Rottweiler and sold it at the price of a rott. It later grew up to become something close to a gsd.Not minding I took very good care of d dog, I would have shown u her pics but my phone got wiped. Sometimes 3mnths ago I travelled and left her in care of my sibling. On getting back last week I saw this. Hence the reason I wanna sell.....I was annoyed and mad at them for treating the dog dis way. Aldo I can't blame anyone of them cos they've never had one before. I'm not cruel to animals, I just don't have d time to take care of her anymore. The last time she even went on a walk was the last time I took her out few months ago before I travelled.

2 Likes

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by olisafincy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
This dog looks stunted in growth.
Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by Stancrus(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
egorov:
I know many people will attack me on this dog. But I'll give u its history. This dog was bought 2years ago, d seller called it a Rottweiler and sold it at the price of a rott. It later grew up to become something close to a gsd.Not minding I took very good care of d dog, I would have shown u her pics but my phone got wiped. Sometimes 3mnths ago I travelled and left her in care of my sibling. On getting back last week I saw this. Hence the reason I wanna sell.....I was annoyed and mad at them for treating the dog dis way. Aldo I can't blame anyone of them cos they've never had one before. I'm not cruel to animals, I just don't have d time to take care of her anymore. The last time she even went on a walk was the last time I took her out few months ago before I travelled.
very touching op i understand were ur coming from i once had a similar experience too

1 Like

Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by theecaus(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
egorov:
price of a rot??rot get fix price,all did na cook up,na how many month u take leave dog wey e go be like dis
Re: Female Dog For Sale, Urgently by Damilare5882(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
T seems all of una no take notice the ears ...@ op ABEG weytin do d ears .. To me .. D ears looks like a wrinkled paper ready to be thrown away angry

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Rocky. / Creating A Bloodline [pedigree] For dogs / Why Is GSD Stud Scarce? Both Slant And Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.