Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash (52857 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by adesegun121(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Iyanya and Freda Francis are no longer hiding their affair, the pair was in each other's hands all through the night at his Lavish all white party on Saturday.

See more photos @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/iyanya-flaunts-girlfriend-freda-at-his.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by adesegun121(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by doyinisaac(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
she is beautiful though....waiting for children of hate to come and say she bleached...grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
who dem dey hide from b4?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
And so?.. Will it put food on my table

10 Likes

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by AYOdeji2102: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
d perfect lips for the art of Mouth Gig
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by nerdymufasa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mr Oreo

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Aminat508(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good.
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by kulobyno: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=15pt] Everybody and his taste of woman sha. I wonder how her face will look like when she wakes up in the morning after the bed sheets must have helped her rid those amateur fine artist's paint pallete of a face. [/size]

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
With all those beautiful girls in his video why won't his girlfriend be wink

angry angry these celebs should learn from Airforce1 he never flaunts his wealth or babes

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anything this celebs do is big news, why not come to my house and snap me cooking rice?

By the way that's iyanya Third public girl friend.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
so? wish them good luck sha o
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Bsc(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by smsshola(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm Owo ni koko
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
so? wish them good luck sha o.hope she doesn't end up like Yvonne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by rawpadgin(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
sad
my girlfriend is more beautiful
#fact

but the kind thread wen dey land fp nowadays.....

all these seun workers head correct so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by billysly: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
That's lovely
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by simple4generall(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Top news on nairaland belong to celebrities
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by 247Dior(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
my girlfriend is more beautiful than her. #believe
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Smartresult(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
fwehlfewhlfe
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Lisaflex(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Was dt not how he flaunted Yvonne? Mbok lerrus hear word!
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by StepTwo: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ukeme nnyin otó Abasi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by victorazy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Is that all?
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yeyebrities love!!
Soon we go hear divorce.... Baby mama... Fight!!!
Iyanya!, that gurl is just after ur money and fame!

If you dnt blive me then become poor!
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Nziwujo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Naji Ok seen next please
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by nerdymufasa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mr oreo
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by omimiEjoor90: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by MuamarGaddaffi: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
vanity
Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by meshacha1: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
¤Shout Out To The Girl Who Was Virgin At The Age Of 13
¤Shout Out To All Girls Who Doesn't Smoke
¤Shout Out To The Virgins in 2015
¤Shout Out To All Girls Who Doesn't Drink Alcohol
¤Shout Out To Every Girl Who Sleeps At Home Every Weekend And Never Worry Their Parents
¤Shout Out To All Loyal Girls
¤¤I RESPECT YOU---->A LOT¤¤

Pls hit like for them.

38 Likes

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Marvel1206: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Does this make the naira equal to 1 dollar

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash by Whizzing(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.