Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52334 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by gregg2: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2015
liqwidice:
guess ur not in Nigeria, if really u are, then may be u are blind.

Nonsense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by quaid(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
onatisi:
Buhari is yet to even achieve one single thing since he took over 6 months ago. The only things he has done so far is to release billions to states as bailout fund and travel all over
Travel all over, to buy groundnut baa?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Mtchewwww! A Senator that only talks on twitter. He's been talking on twitter for over 6 months too.
Yet his constituency wallows is abject poverty and no single government recognition.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by dagr8(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2015
newsomtin:
point of correction there is light
shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by darea18: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari's inactivity is crippling this country; he is still practicing 1972 politics in this modern time.
this man go get somewhere to sleep jhor
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2015
OldJohn:

Fool, its been 6 months. Wake up zombie
eeyah,sorry oo...if i talk another one now,na cutlass you go carry.
i knw ppl like you.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by darea18: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures.

Meanwhile, he drives around Abuja in convoy of 30 cars - same Abuja developed
by same PDP govts he wants us to beleive is bad while he himself has not tarred a km of
road 6months since becoming president
you no see all this ones for Jonathan tenure
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerians did not elect Buhari to deliver any goods, so we are not expecting him to manufacture any goods for us. He was elected to fight corruption and insecurity. If he could tame these two national cankerworms, he would have solved 99% of Nigeria's problems. For instance, power supply will be steady, there will be plenty of work because the industries will work at full capacity, there will be paece and security of lives and property. Investors will attracted to invest in Nigeria. These and several more will happen once insecurity and corruption have been tamed. Does Bruce need any further education on this? Was he not in Nigeria when his brother Jona, in just 6 years, raped Nigeria barren? Was his mouth clipped in those six years, so much he couldn't talk because we never heard him squirk for once?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by elebua: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=39591392]This guy is another fayose.....taking shots at others to distract the public from his own inactivity undecided ......anyway.....ive been enjoying light for the past 4 months. At least something has improved under this administration smiley[/quote
Do you also expect those that are not enjoying the light to raise their voice in praises for the administration? Be truthful for once, has anything changed?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by modath(f): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2015
francizy:
True that Sir!

When you encouraged us to stand by the old senile one, telling us to be patriotic, I saw sense in what you said and never insulted you. But can we say the same for the zombies? No.

They see you as a friend when you hail them but as an enemy when you (constructively) criticize them, forgetting you're only saying what any reasonable human being should say. Those enemies of the state are many here on Nairaland. Even if old senile one orders the NA to wipe out their family members, they'll still be screaming sai baba. Eg., passingshot, gbawe, ngeneukwenu, obiagelli, beremx, areas, etc... grin grin grin

Just as it is extremely difficult to rouse a person pretending to be asleep, so it is an uphill task to expect the RELATIVES of a LAZY INCOMPETENT & BUMBLING MR BEAN like character to have any good to say about the HARDWORKING & UPRIGHT man who took over his PRIZED BRIDE....

It is only a wicked soul that will beat up a child & will expect the child to be dry eyed.. Please keep wailing, Never stop I BEG you..

BTW.... The last 5yrs has been a period of bliss & abundance for Nigeria... smiley

Paper economic progress, no positive impact.

Meanwhile same Bruce should not forget where he fleeced the broadcast equipments for STV from... Insult upon injury #yeyenatu.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Uncletony(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

if the Pdp had invested in education, it might have given you a chance to escape from the effects of your parent's failings.

Tell me exactly what your daura lord has done 6 good months into his tenue. Over to u.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Uncletony(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Trust the dullard @ ur own peril..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by darea18: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Both the Senate and the Presidency have not been impressive. So far, only the House has been doing something impressive.
nah lie e
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by DrownedFish: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
You are a nut case who still survive on hand out from your parents, continue to blame PDP while civil servants are now drowning in their sweats.
May you have sense before the year runs out
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Ben Murray-Bruce is representing Bayelsa in the Senate. I wonder why he did not advice his brother Goatluck Jonascam for 6 years. Please keep your advice for the wailers. But, Baba Buhari, you need to buckle-up, don't let these senseless wailers start saying rubbish. Me self, I don dey tire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by damyzino(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes, 6 months ago, Nigeria was a paradise. Good roads and infrastructure, steady power. Life was bliss.
keep on deceiving yourself 6 months ago fuel was scarce ,refineries wer not working, corruption was flowing like river,
if u dey deceive yourself u cant deceive others
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by damyzino(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Uncletony:

Tell me exactly what your daura lord has done 6 good months into his tenue. Over to u.
tell me what your otouka dullard did in 6 years
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same old story. Your comments lack originality. Strip them of invectives and they are as empty as the shallow minded individual behind the moniker.
Make good use of your time online. Learn a few skills. Your infantile rantings online can only garner you likes, not improve the quality of your life.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same old story. Your comments lack originality. Strip them of invectives and they are as empty as the shallow minded individual behind the moniker.
Make good use of your time online. Learn a few skills. Your infantile rantings online can only garner you likes, not improve the quality of your life.
BUT YOU ARE SURFFERING, BIKO....BUT YOU ARE SMILLING.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by seacoast(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes thanks for d shooting, why not shot ameachi during d screening, or why not shot ur entire family, foolish sin-ator, i just want to make a #commonsense
hohoho na quarrel?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Is this not the same senator following Saraki about?
We see Buhari making moves at recovering the loots of ur party. Whenever solution us being sought, obviously, the cause of the problem will always be discussed.
Though I have have my grievances with this govt, but now is not the time to judge their actions cos we're still operating a pdp budget and trying to salvage a comatose situation we were prior to May.
Tell me, what moves has any of you senators made? Only one of you declared his assets publicly. Admitted, that wasn't mandatory but of all ur comments you made b4 election...how many have you worked at?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Kestolovee95(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Wetin dullard sabi?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Uncletony(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
damyzino:

tell me what your otouka dullard did in 6 years

If no other thing, he conducted a free & fair election dat brought in the kunu sipping Daura President!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ril19(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
*****Opens Thread, Sees The Deluded Son Of Lucifer, Closes Thread With A Bang And Dashes Away*****

I DON'T SHARE SAME LOCATION WITH SOMEONE WHO PLEDGES ALLEIGENCE TO SATAN.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2015
So in Muray bruce calendar May 29th to October 29th is 6month? this PDP bigot won't stop at nothing..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by princfred(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
The same issue the Senator was talking about . APC stop complaining and start working 6 months of complain is more than enough nor is it one of his many campaign promises.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by omojane91(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2015
mazeltov:

No wonder they say 'common sense is not common', so anyone who tries to correct Mr. President belongs to PDP? This is seriously alarming. Anyways, he told the truth but as a blind fan of APC, u will never accept d truth likewise ur President.
#commonsenseisnotcommon#
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by amusadele: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Agunnewi:

You son of lucifer get behind me, I don't converse with the devil.
But this shot is damn too strong. You have completely emptied Buhari, the Lucifer himself and his son, the stupid senseless boy you have quoted. Apc and Buhari have nothing to offer Nigerians. They just agree to come together and in addition put more effort in telling lies and deceived the gullible to vote out GEJ. Just wait, Buhari will continue to hammer on the past government as diffence and at the end of four years, no progress will be made. A reasonable government would have just started running by now. All we see today a continuation of Lai Mohammmed's lie telling.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by princfred(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
femmy2010:

6months ago life was great in Nigeria.
Uninterrupted power supply ,great motorable roads ,perfect health care system etc .
No, life was not perfect but APC promised to make changes, now, 6 months into their government all we get is blames, traveling up and down and mouth action. Is that how change will be brought into the country. Wake the old is going for regular medical check up and making wild statement abroad to cover up. Nigerians can make more money placing bets that the president will be flying to one country to another every months and be sure they will win such bets than betting on any CHANGE.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by princfred(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
femmy2010:

6months ago life was great in Nigeria.
Uninterrupted power supply ,great motorable roads ,perfect health care system etc .
No life was not perfect but APC promised to make it so and in 6 months nothing concrete to show they have any plans all we get is blames. Is that all they are occupying sits for -to blame PDP cos that's all they've achieved so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.