Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) (7205 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Actress Saraphina Speaks: How I Manage My Big Boobs / Why I Don’t Flaunt My Big Boobs – Saraphina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by kachonline: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Voluptuous actress, Sarraphina Onyekachi Amaechi, a public administration graduate, has come a long way in the movie industry. The ebony beauty is respected and appreciated for her talent. Her rise to prominence did not come as a result of her using her “oranges” to dazzle men in the movie industry, according to her, she took the stairs, savouring every bit of pain and gain along the way.

But her oranges continue to put her in the searchlight of men, everywhere she goes. In fact. Serraphina said her b00bs are becoming rebellious. Sharing an experience where the “big oranges” cause a stir, she said:

“The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day. One fateful day I was travelling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was so embarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it.”

On taking up a nudé role in a Nollywood movie, Serraphina said…

SOURCE & MORE PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/the-day-my-big-b00bs-fell-out-from-by-b.html

1 Like

Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by vivalavida(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
book haram

1 Like

Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by demarc001: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
I no see wetin fall out na! Moreover who helped you picked it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who is she please

1 Like

Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2015
There are better boobs in my hood than those. Old sagged boobs that all them Nkem Owoh don perch.

Come n see fresh, succulent and pointed boobs in my hood, we gat them here
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:09am On Nov 02, 2015
am in s.a I'm with saraphina
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by foxzy(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by RobinHez(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2015
It fell out or u pushed them out for attention? undecided

Cuz this is the first time I'm hearing about you..
NEXXXXXT! angry
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by smsshola(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Hw wl d boobs not fall out when its not been covered properly..imagine ds pics here hw wl ur boobs fall out from dos dress even dough u bend, bend and bend down.

Most time I wonder how ladies complained abt their nudity,when actually dey are d one dt are not properly dressed. Imaging a lady who come out wt mini skirt and she try to climb okada by raising her legs up there is tendency her pant or under wl be reveal to the public but this won't be the same for ladies dt put on a long skirt or trouser.
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Everybody is an actor or actress even those wey never show for camera before.
Since the picture of the FALLEN BOOBS were not taken and uploaded, I don't believe it coz its just a mere attention seeking opportunity.
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Yu dey owk so
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Lol, nawa
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
lyriclekidd:
am in s.a I'm with saraphina

I'm ogbologbo I'm ajigijaga...
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by sucreblazing(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Small time all these our actress go start to dey act blue film so that people go fit know them because most of them no get talent ...

Displaying there assets thereby corrupting young and aspiring actress through the process
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by nikkiking(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Well packaged flat chest is all that i see.
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by Djicemob: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
shodexy:

I'm ogbologbo I'm ajigijaga...
Higher killer no be armed robber
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by StealthyMe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Who knows her ? undecided

Moreover if you wear your bra size, i doubt it'll fall out wink
Re: The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) by plandata: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's Tweet That Is Buzzing The Internet / Picture Of Tupac Shakur Spotted On Rihanna's Smartphone (picture) / Halle Berry Vs Aishwarya Rai Most Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.