Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day (367 Views)

The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / Testimonies In The First And Second Day Crusade (the Lords Chosen) "..and The En / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day by bongolistik(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
My mates are getting married.
My mates are getting good jobs.
My mates are succeeding.
My mates are living overseas.
My mates are buying cars.
My mates are building houses.
My mates are this......my mates are that......
It's a pity you literally forgot about your mates in the mortuary, your
mates in the psychatric homes, your mates are roaming on the streets,
your mates are jobless, hungry, blind, deaf..........
You might not be where you wish to be but you have obviously
transcended from where you were yesterday.
Be thankful.
Do you know:
Only 2 months left and we say bye bye to 2015?
Some slept yesterday and didn't wake up today?
We're sinners but God showed mercy?
God still has plans for you before the year ends?
Some mates are there in jail without committing any crime?
You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't?
You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to look up to
You are alive not because you are faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept you alive. Can you just appreciate God by sending this message to 10 of your friends AS A Big 'THANK YOU TO GOD?
Re: Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day by thebestonearth(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
bongolistik:
My mates are getting married.
My mates are getting good jobs.
My mates are succeeding.
My mates are living overseas.
My mates are buying cars.
My mates are building houses.
My mates are this......my mates are that......
It's a pity you literally forgot about your mates in the mortuary, your
mates in the psychatric homes, your mates are roaming on the streets,
your mates are jobless, hungry, blind, deaf..........
You might not be where you wish to be but you have obviously
transcended from where you were yesterday.
Be thankful.
Do you know:
Only 2 months left and we say bye bye to 2015?
Some slept yesterday and didn't wake up today?
We're sinners but God showed mercy?
God still has plans for you before the year ends?
Some mates are there in jail without committing any crime?
You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't?
You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to look up to
You are alive not because you are faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept you alive. Can you just appreciate God by sending this message to 10 of your friends AS A Big 'THANK YOU TO GOD?
Re: Why You Must Learn To Be Thankful Even Before November Enters Its Second Day by Mekky05(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
This thread/post will be "recycled" how many times biko?

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin Against God To Lie In Front Of Armed Robbers? / Dar Al-islam(house Of Islam), This Is Not Normal / Testimonies Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.