Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pastor's Wife In Hijab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Wife In Hijab (2393 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2015
An incident happened last week on my street at Ijebu Ode. I was about driving in when I heard a noise. It happened that there is this man that rented an apartment in an Alfa's house. The man is a pastor (according to him) and he works in Lagos

So the man in question was shouting at the very top of his voice that; help o, help o, Alfa has scattered my house (Alfa, ti da ile mi ru). I tried to figure out what the problem was. I even thought he met the Alfa sleeping with his wife not until he told me that he met his wife in hijab as in full veil. I asked him if the wife is from a Muslim background, he said NO. He was now running and said he is going to his wife family at Ibadan to report his wife.

Now, a very serious question to all, if you are in the guys shoe, what will you do?
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by Scholarnwadimma(f): 2:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Sorry.Whats hijab?
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 3:06am On Nov 02, 2015
is a veil that covers the head and chest, which is sometimes worn by some Muslim women beyond the age of puberty in the presence of adult males outside of their immediate family as a form of modest attire.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by Luyeanka(f): 5:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Funny
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by deewhone(f): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Wetin we no go hear 4 dis Nigeria
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by madridguy(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2015
@ OP, your report is not complete. Get the full story before calling on Lala, there is more to it.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by Khd95(m): 5:18am On Nov 02, 2015
End time pastor.

Mary in all her portraits wore a veil/scarf or better stil hijab...wot poo is d pastor saying

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Silly pastor, he deserve to be stoned
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, your report is not complete. Get the full story before calling on Lala, there is more to it.

My wife said the guy asked of me yesterday evening. I equally learnt that the wife is already observing fard that is five daily prayers which are obligatory to Muslims. Also, they are married with a kid.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Silly pastor, he deserve to be stoned

Why did you say so?
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Khd95:
End time pastor.

Mary in all her portraits wore a veil/scarf or better stil hijab...wot poo is d pastor saying

I learnt that the wife has fully converted to Muslim and she is already observing fard
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2015
ab1x:

Why did you say so?
Infidel he is
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by thorpido(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2015
There's more to this story.
Is she under a spell?
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by chacoonder(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
This Op must be suffering from mental deficiency for trying to incite another religious e-riot here.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Maybe she is from a Muslim background. I can't imagine what the pastor will be going through right now. If the wife is from Muslim background then the pastor must act mature in handling the matter.

ab1x:

My wife said the guy asked of me yesterday evening. I equally learnt that the wife is already observing fard that is five daily prayers which are obligatory to Muslims. Also, they are married with a kid.

Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2015
madridguy:
Maybe she is from a Muslim background. I can't imagine what the pastor will be going through right now. If the wife is from Muslim background then the pastor must act mature in handling the matter.

She is from a Christian home
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
chacoonder:
This Op must be suffering from mental deficiency for trying to incite another religious e-riot here.

You are the most pathetic moronic idiot to have written the above comment. I simply conveyed what happened on my street without adding and substracting from it and u sit down there telling ur father that he is suffering from mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
thorpido:
There's more to this story.
Is she under a spell?

I don't know but I saw the pastor with police this morning on my way to farm. I can't wait so I had to get going.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by SAMBARRY: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Alfa wants to add her to one of his wives so he's just beginning to bring out the birds from his pocket grin
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Alfa wants to add her to one of his wives so he's just beginning to bring out the birds from his pocket grin

I would have intervene if the man met the Alfa on his wife being a co-landlord but, the story is different, the woman in question is not a baby and she sure knows what is good for her
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by oloyede252(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
i no you cant say anything reasonable.
Ode
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by bukatyne(f): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Khd95:
End time pastor.

And Jesus Christ was a white man with long beards....

He even wore gowns and hijab So bros, hope you don't use trousers?
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by Khd95(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
bukatyne:

And Jesus Christ was a white man with long beards....

He even wore gowns and hijab So bros, hope you don't use trousers?

does ur pastors wear baard
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.

ab1x:

She is from a Christian home
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Why police ? Awaiting for the complete story when you're back.

ab1x:

I don't know but I saw the pastor with police this morning on my way to farm. I can't wait so I had to get going.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by thorpido(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
ab1x:

Feed us with the full gist later.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2015
oloyede252:

i no you cant say anything reasonable.
Ode
you are so empty headed that you don't even know the difference between KNOW and NO

go and register in adult class primary 2 and learn how to spell right

Good morning
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by SAMBARRY: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2015
ab1x:

I would have intervene if the man met the Alfa on his wife being a co-landlord but, the story is different, the woman in question is not a baby and she sure knows what is good for her
you better mind your buisness before they put what you didn't buy on your head
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by chacoonder(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2015
ab1x:

You are the most pathetic moronic idiot to have written the above comment. I simply conveyed what happened on my street without adding and substracting from it and u sit down there telling ur father that he is suffering from mental illness.
Your street in Ijebu with pictures of arabian women!!!..you are really a dickhead...quote me again and remain a (Kock)-suucker for the rest of your life.
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
chacoonder:
Your street in Ijebu with pictures of arabian women!!!..you are really a dickhead...quote me again and remain a RoosterDrinker for the rest of your life.

Such a fool. So, u expect me to post their pictures online. I only used the picture to depict what hijab is so that people who did not know, will get the point
Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you better mind your buisness before they put what you didn't buy on your head

Alright

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife In Hijab by ab1x: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2015
thorpido:
Feed us with the full gist later.

Nawa for 4 u. U too like amebo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Really A God? / The Effect Of Sexual Immorality / Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.