Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter (956 Views)

These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Appeal To Seun To Implement Hashtag / FFK Drags Kenyans Through Hot Coal In The Kenyavsnigeria Tweet Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by SammyO4real: 2:59am On Nov 02, 2015
It was quite amazing but unfortuante to see a trending hashtag on twitter where two great black countries strove to be a better 'yabber'. Obviously, Nigeria seemed to have a upper hand in the 'yabbing competition' but it was only a show of shame while it lasted.

We need not to be told that twitter is worldwide and even universal, but we take to it to yab ourselves, indirectly exposing the content of our xenophobic brain to the white colonial masters who have the monopoly of power within themselves. Remember ISIS is one of the sponsor of BOKO HARAM and ISIS is not african. It only fuels the BH to keep the fire burning in the black part of the world.

Same way this 'foreigners' will see the war of war #KenyavsNigeria war of word on twitter and then use it against us to cause inter-national war. I don't think I have so much heard of AFRICA vs AFRICA war before but among the Asians, Europes etc. it has been a common and incessant thing and they have been looking forward to something of such nature among Africans. Who even knew whether it was a white person who started the twitter hashtag just to ignite a strong hatred which is uncalled for?

How do you think a Nigerian person living in Kenya would feel secure after all the rantings and chantings on the social media and how do you think a Kenyan who lives in Nigeria will have a rest of mind at this moment? WE OURSELVES MAKE THEM FEEL INSECURE.

The conclusion of the whole matter is that we should embrace peace as much as we can with our AFRICAN BROTHERS. #ONEAFRICA #KENYANSLOVENIGERIANS #NIGERIANSLOVEKENYANS

Sammy O. Writer

Source: www.ebiag.com
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by thebestonearth(m): 3:04am On Nov 02, 2015
SammyO4real:
It was quite amazing but unfortuante to see a trending hashtag on twitter where two great black countries strove to be a better 'yabber'. Obviously, Nigeria seemed to have a upper hand in the 'yabbing competition' but it was only a show of shame while it lasted.

We need not to be told that twitter is worldwide and even universal, but we take to it to yab ourselves, indirectly exposing the content of our xenophobic brain to the white colonial masters who have the monopoly of power within themselves. Remember ISIS is one of the sponsor of BOKO HARAM and ISIS is not african. It only fuels the BH to keep the fire burning in the black part of the world.

Same way this 'foreigners' will see the war of war #KenyavsNigeria war of word on twitter and then use it against us to cause inter-national war. I don't think I have so much heard of AFRICA vs AFRICA war before but among the Asians, Europes etc. it has been a common and incessant thing and they have been looking forward to something of such nature among Africans. Who even knew whether it was a white person who started the twitter hashtag just to ignite a strong hatred which is uncalled for?

How do you think a Nigerian person living in Kenya would feel secure after all the rantings and chantings on the social media and how do you think a Kenyan who lives in Nigeria will have a rest of mind at this moment? WE OURSELVES MAKE THEM FEEL INSECURE.

The conclusion of the whole matter is that we should embrace peace as much as we can with our AFRICAN BROTHERS. #ONEAFRICA #KENYANSLOVENIGERIANS #NIGERIANSLOVEKENYANS

Sammy O. Writer

Source: www.ebiag.com
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by playtheblues(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by MadCow1: 4:19am On Nov 02, 2015
This writer needs to go back to school to learn how to better articulate his points. That drivel was painful to read.

On the issue of the Kenya vs Nigeria twitter war of words, we don't take it to heart. Just a friendly banter that's all.

1 Like

Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by iamSi(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Kobaaaaah!!! ... Nairalanders!!! Hian hian !!! At least ... He doesn't have to go back to school to learn how to. Some of us understands and some won't . Why not leave at that .
MadCow1:
This writer needs to go back to school to learn how to better articulate his points. That drivel was painful to read.

On the issue of the Kenya vs Nigeria twitter war of words, we don't take it to heart. Just a friendly banter that's all.

Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by Zaikon(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2015
iamSi:
Kobaaaaah!!! ... Nairalanders!!! Hian hian !!! At least ... He doesn't have to go back to school to learn how to. Some of us understands and some won't . Why not leave at that .
I think dats an average NL's thought just to look down on another person.
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by iamSi(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Really?
Zaikon:
I think dats an average NL's thought just to look down on another person.
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
iamSi:

Writing is an Art that the OP isn't skilled at.

1 Like

Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by SammyO4real: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

To you it seems friendly, to million others they think otherwise. Anyway, this is the first time I'm hearing that it is a 'friendly banter'. I just hope it stops at that. One love.
Re: Still On The Twitter Kenyavsnigeria Hashtag Matter by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
SammyO4real:

To you it seems friendly, to million others they think otherwise. Anyway, this is the first time I'm hearing that it is a 'friendly banter'. I just hope it stops at that. One love.

Nigeria and Kenya have got no real beef.

There is a higher chance of shiit blowing over with the Ghanaians than with the Kenyans.

The matter was just a simple war of words with no real intent other than poking fun at the others expense. In Nigeria, nobody walks around looking out for Kenyans to harass or kill.

Let it go and stop hammering on the issue. You sound more like who we should be monitoring cause you are dwelling on the issue way longer than usual.

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Your Social Media Pages Will Kill You / A Nairalander Only Shoulted "Sai Baba" On A Fuel Queue - See The Nasty Result! / Twitter Orubebe Trends On Twitter As Omojuwa Is Christened With His New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.