Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera (42318 Views)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Blackberrybabes: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Foremost Nigerian newspaper, The Nation, broke the news. According to them, Tiwa Savage is avoiding the paparazzi-focus on her new born child. In the early hours of today, Tiwa perfectly ducked the capturing lens of a photographer as she attended the opening of Oriki products range.

The event took place on Victoria Island, Lagos. Not satisfied, Tiwa, who clutched her new born baby, scrolled through the photographer’s camera to confirm he did not take pictures of her and her baby. It took several minutes before the photographer was left to go.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/tiwa-savage-apprehends-photographer-who.html#more

3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by thebestonearth(m): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Foremost Nigerian newspaper, The Nation, broke the news. According to them, Tiwa Savage is avoiding the paparazzi-focus on her new born child. In the early hours of today, Tiwa perfectly ducked the capturing lens of a photographer as she attended the opening of Oriki products range.

The event took place on Victoria Island, Lagos. Not satisfied, Tiwa, who clutched her new born baby, scrolled through the photographer’s camera to confirm he did not take pictures of her and her baby. It took several minutes before the photographer was left to go.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/tiwa-savage-apprehends-photographer-who.html#more

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by HerexG(m): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2015
What is she feeling like sef undecided Cleo Patra ?

Modified

She might be claiming to keep her baby's privacy but it is all these publicity stunts and paparazzi that is putting food on her table abi she dey plan to sell her baby portrait too like The Carters( Jayz n Bey)

Abeg make she free the poor camera man joor

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by danakins(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2015
B

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by tellwisdom: 5:22am On Nov 02, 2015
HerexG:
What is she feeling like sef undecided Cleo Patra ?

She might be claiming privacy this privacy that but its not privacy that's putting food on her table abi she won sell her baby portrait like The Carters( Jayz n Bey) but show get size o

Wetin this one dey talk sad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by foxzy(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Aminat508(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2015
So? I was once a baby, everything around me both humans and animals were once a baby. What's the fume about snapping Tiwa's baby ? Person work can embarrass person eh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by axortedbabe(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Abeg no b human being she born?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by smsshola(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2015
The pikin na Messiah or Mohammed wey dem no want make dey snap...yeye dey smell this our celebrities self..ton ba yo ton oma bekun bekun.

We too like aproko wetin concern us...if we mind our bizness na dem go dey beg us to snap selfie wt the pinkin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by cirmuell(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2015
mtcheeew, this one sef wan dey form Kim K, like I give a bleep what her baby looks like...mtcheeeeeew again grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by damton(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Straight and direct. Baby tiwa is not for paparazzi.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by DONSMITH123(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
This Savage cha.. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by oekehinde: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
She wanna make money from her baby's paparazi like kim
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by kulobyno: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by adedam007(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
T
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Dottune(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
As much as I love Tiwa, the issue of hiding her baby up and down is beginning to annoy me. Shey we wan chop the baby ni? Abi dem go adopt baby? as the baby take white and the parents be like charcoal

Still love you tho, waiting for a single...

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by jamex93(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
so she sabi vex too
shu
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
That is what happens when priorities change and someone like tiwa savage becomes celebrated, worshiped and ass-lícked

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by allanphash7(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Tiwa mabinu joor the photographer is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by buskie13(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
no be she born de pikin

all these naija yeyebrities go always dey misbehave..no be say na dem first born or marry..de other day Omawunmi bin dey rant anyhow...yeye ladies without manners

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by bamac(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
axortedbabe:
Abeg no b human being she born?
i swear...

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
I doubt if d pikin Fine but Nazo my future wife go be, ebony, tall, just beautiful .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Chommieblaq(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
They forget say na Nigeria be this, n people no send wetin d baby be like.

Buh when she finally release it, yabbing we go follow am eeeeeeeeee.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by bamac(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Afrok:
So? I was once a baby, everything around me both humans and animals were once a baby. What's the fume about snapping Tiwa's baby ? Person work can embarrass person eh undecided
as in, seriously...
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by biznus: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Airforce:
2:59pm On Oct 29

I woulda dropped this song long time ago if not for school things.

But thank god I got the chance at last..
Its dropping in 48hrs.

Thanks you all for your love and support.

APC Nigeria
. kiss grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Na Una get time dey make people celebtities ,people when still dey shit and mess like me..only celebrity I know na luscious Lopez
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by ndaman25: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Wetin she born self
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Akposkool(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
This one is strong but tiwa no try. Celebrities are social figures na. The baby abi pikin no fine sef. Mtchewwww

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by maxiuc(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Nonsense if you are not proud to show the world baby then something must be wrong somewhere is either dey pikin wowo or na albino hehehe it still suprises me though two dark parents com born oyibo pikin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.