Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Us Rep. In CyberLove Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Rep. In CyberLove Scandal (1299 Views)

House Of Rep. In A Rowdy Session Over The Right Of G7 Govs To Hold Meeting / Open Letter From Biafran PR Rep In The US (1968) / Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Wins House Of Rep In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Rep. In CyberLove Scandal by timmy(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2006
Republican Congressman Mark Foley resigned as news broke that he had written sexually explicit emails and IMs to male, teenage congressional pages. I'll stop there.
You either know about this story or don't care. What I care about is how a U.S. Congressman gets his CyberLove on.

So here is an excerpt from the transcript of Foley's chat. Congressman Foley is "Maf54".

Teen: haha
Maf54: and gram the one eyed snake
Maf54: grab
Teen: not tonight, dont get to excited
Maf54: well your hard
Teen: that is true
Maf54: and a little Hot
Teen: and also tru
Maf54: get a ruler and measure it for me
Teen: ive already told you that
Maf54: tell me again
Teen: 7 and 1/2
Maf54: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Maf54: beautiful

any gist to from you ??

(1) (Reply)

The Prsdt,the Snt Prdnt And Few Orthers Sitting Down During National Anthem / Where Is Nigeria's Jerry Rawling? / Voter Registration: Inec Grants Two More Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.