Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

He Talks Only When He Travels......this Is Not Fair! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Talks Only When He Travels......this Is Not Fair! (365 Views)

GEJ Statement: "Ignore Oshiomhole, He Talks With Both Sides Of His Mouth" - PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Talks Only When He Travels......this Is Not Fair! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
I get to hear more from our President when he travels out of the country. I wonder what our media houses are doing? Isn't there anyone who can approach Mr. President on trending issues? Where is our CNN? I challenge them to do their service to this great nation.

There is a need to update Nigerians on challenging issues. It doesn't matter who voted or didn't vote him. What matters now is that he won....he is the President and he is responsible for his tenure.

Politics stopped with the election and Governance has started. The question should be; what is Mr President looking at? We need to see his vision and his plan......and this is how we (Nigerians) can support him to get there.

As far as I am concern.....No election promise can be traced back to PMB and that's why he can't be held responsible for any of those promises.

PLEASE LET THE NOISE STOP and LET'S HEAR FROM PMB only.... CLUELESSNESS has an expression which is quietness/irresponsibility.
Our Beloved PMB is WISE but must start to show working by carrying us along always.

PMB....I don't know if you would ever get to read this post but I want you to know that WE (ALL NIGERIANS) accepted you eventhough not everyone voted you. Please start addressing us directly and not only when you travel. There's HARDSHIP in the LAND and you must as a matter of URGENCY do something. Please do something to ease the pains. Stop the rate of unemployment and Hunger in the land that you preside over. Read comments from the social media like NAIRALAND et al to understand how the true Nigerians feel rather than listening to your Advisers only (That's your check and balance).

FINALLY; Look forward and move on......keep moving along with our country. Believe and say what you believe and you will see the effect in the economy.

God Bless NIGERIA, GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS ME for demonstrating LOVE to all of us. AMEN!

TrueSenator Has SPOKEN! cool
Re: He Talks Only When He Travels......this Is Not Fair! by neolboy(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
pray for him

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Not Nigeria's Problem / Fayose: Why Nigerian Leaders Always Fail To Deliver Democratic Dividends / Apc Blaming Gej For Everyday.. Hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.