Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose (40661 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by yomalex(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
ISSAPITY.... WHEN A GOVERNOR MAKES RIDICULE OF HIMSELF!!!

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Pidggin(f): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
When Osho was doing it to GEJ/PDP nobody disturbed him, now APC is cautioning Fayose, is this democracy or dictatorship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by godoluwa(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

No! As a corp member who is also a federal worker have not received my allowance for September and October! embarassed
hehehe?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tinsel: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
EternalTruths:
To prove FG wrong

Ask any federal worker if they have received October salary. cool
But october just ended?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by gregg2: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose spoke the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The bunch of liars in Aso Rock should stop lying and spreading propaganda.
They keep lying to us they are blocking loopholes yet continue sharing lowest allocations to states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by kday(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
This government can lie. The amount of corruption currently going on under this government is mindbogglingly. There are already stories circulating in the media of Ghana must go bags lobbying by ministerial nominees. Let them continue, Olisa Metuh has already sounded a note of warning to this government of the hawk-like watchmen that will compile and submit reports on every illegal transaction done by this government. Mr Shehu, you and your boss will not escape Kirikiri once you leave that office. Unlike the APC, the largest party in Africa, the PDP does not make empty threats.

Are you well at all? Please go and take your medication

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by anonimi: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
wengerjay:
“As most Nigerians are aware, this decline in revenue has chiefly been caused by the drastic fall in oil prices, compounded by the free-wheeling crude oil theft which was allowed to thrive under the PDP administration in which Governor Fayose was a leading character.”

http://www.leadership.ng/news/471490/federal-allocation-presidency-warns-governor-fayose

Buhari has been president since May.
He won elections in March.
He has been contesting since 2003.

How come he is still clueless about how to FIX things that he promised he would fix during the campaign when he was begging us to RECRUIT him for the job.
Truly he is the undisputed Dullard from Daura.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by SirVictory: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Say wetin? For saying d obvious? When they were running their mouth during GEJ's govt., who harrased them? If Buhari won't stop talking about d last administration then people like Fayose won't stop talking about how they run d govt. now.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by oganology33(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
When the likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Obi, Oshomhole, etc were making baseless accusations concerning the state of the economy under GEJ, we all gave them a thumbs up saying itz Gud 4 our democracy. Now Fayose is doing the same thing and there are warnings. Make una see how e dey pain. The Presidency shld take a course under Pain Management. LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by gregg2: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2015
I wish we had just
five Fayose's in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Abugab(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015
This is very well clearly state by Shehu Garba.
Without sentiments, the economic challenges of today are brought on the nation by PDP. This is why PDP is doing everything to mislead the people with wrong information just to cover up their failure.
As always, Fayose is their chief wailer as he talks without thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Banter1(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2015
EternalTruths:
To prove FG wrong

Ask any federal worker if they have received October salary. cool
we haven't. But we blame it on PDP. They looted this country.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Yeske2(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose would talk himself into trouble soon, wailers should please warn before they start crying of witch hunting when gobe starts.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by ayindejimmy(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

No! As a corp member who is also a federal worker have not received my allowance for September and October! embarassed

September and OCTOBER you said?

Even I that work with a private company have not been paid October.

Now ask civil servants in Ekiti or Osun when last they've been paid.

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2015
godoluwa:
hehehe?

Yes oo
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

September and October you said?
Now ask civil servants in Ekiti when last they've been paid.

Everyone wit his or her problem dis mine undecided

Ask Osun civil servant wen last they were paid also
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Okanokan(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Garba Shehu now Acting Senior Prefect of Nigerian National High School.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by ayindejimmy(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Everyone wit his or her problem dis mine undecided
Ask Osun civil servant wen last they were paid also
Thank God you agreed it's a state issues.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Florynj(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Everybody are jst sayn wateva its not nessesary...........
Instead of dem 2 work 2geda and 2 face hw nigeria will move foward.............
wengerjay:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/471490/federal-allocation-presidency-warns-governor-fayose
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by lobbyist(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
braine:

But, at least, Oshiomole is working and he talks with facts and figures, not whining like a little girl like Fayose.
hahaha. Now I know u are an APC member. Osho & fayose both talk anyhow. Please we don't need 2 b biased as these polithricking know nothing abt us & we don't vital anytin frm dem. Don't mislead d public.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by walemadu: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
FG should leave Fayose alone and do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Osakah24(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Government of Intimidation.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols....

Oshiomole talks more than him.
Abi o. I wonder why it is him that is now being accused when the APC's dog, Oshiomole was barking like a hungry dog in the last administration.

Oshiomole said his own, Ezekwesili said hers, Sanusi and even Soludo said theirs, all without proof to support their claims. We are used to this system. Politicians, please continue, we are enjoying the movies.

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by nwigwemark: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2015
APC why complaining? i still remember how you and all your members were abusing Goodluck Jonathan, now Fayose is criticizing your government and you are complaining, thunder wey go fire una, still dey high way dey come

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
Abi o. I wonder why it is him that is now being accused when the APC's dog, Oshiomole was barking like a hungry dog in the last administration.

Ess ow far our December parry leave dis govt make dem dey jonze
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Babe, u neva collect September alawee?
I believe say na only you sha o. Abi na so e be for your state?

Anyway, I get person for here sef wey neva collect any alawee since june. Can u believe that? It happens to some people sha.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Forwetinnah: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose never talk sef dem don dey shiiit for pant abi na adult Pampers!! *A sinner runneth and hideth when noborry pursueth*
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
Babe, u neva collect September alawee?
I believe say na only you sha o. Abi na so e be for your state?

Na my state union bank wahala, very useless bank
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ess ow far our December parry leave dis govt make dem dey jonze
lols...E be like say I de hear say na Elegushi na...Oh...I never even enta that thread for sometime now o
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by chrisblack: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
die Buhari
die your nuclear family too
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Na my state union bank wahala, very useless bank
lol. I detest those old generation banks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.