Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Naija Grama - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Grama (2607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Grama by talk2ahmed(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2006
Some times i imagine why and the manner Nigerians speak english, an isoko friend of mine once said " If madam eli sho naija come stay we area for one good month she go speak wafi!", (imagine that), can you imagine the following for instance;
u are an atom of physical n biological discrepancy which have no mechanical attrenation in it- an insult, meaning u are a mosquito

If something is Kekementry in Nature, fudiality seems to occur and it could exercabate into cacaphony , meaning ? only heaven knows

The timidity of the ominipotent is the commencement of sagacity-the fear of God is the biginning of wisdom smiley

The elimination of Struggle in the epistomological pursuit of Humanity is tantamount tro vanity and if further extended can lead to catastrophy grin

, Does anyone have more of these naija styled way of 'englishing' cool
Re: Naija Grama by oge4real(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2006
dear talk2ahmed,
i wish you soonest recover!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Grama by talk2ahmed(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2006
Recova is my Joy
Any more of such 'mutilated English'? smiley
Re: Naija Grama by Alexos(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2006
Damn, I feel you @talk2ahmed.

That was gr8 man, post more of that if u've got them.

I wouldn't doubt it if someone told me u r a "House-Holder", not minding ur name, lol

I love hearing or listening to such gagantiously cubersome naija grammer, especially from Rev. Okotie. cheesy

Peace, One Love
Re: Naija Grama by Kahuna: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2006
How about:

* Succour! Succour! A magnanimous conflagration is consuming my domiciliary edifice. (Help! Help! My house is on fire!)
Re: Naija Grama by Pamperme: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2006
quote author=Kahuna link=topic=27075.msg665172#msg665172 date=1161205334]
How about:

* Succour! Succour! A magnanimous conflagration is consuming my domiciliary edifice. (Help! Help! My house is on fire!)

[quote][/quote] am very sure that by the time the neighbours decode what that meant, the house would av been reduced to ashes.   grin  grin
Re: Naija Grama by talk2ahmed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
Some times i imagine why and the manner Nigerians speak english, an isoko friend of mine once said " If madam eli sho naija come stay we area for one good month she go speak wafi!", (imagine that), can you imagine the following for instance;
u are an atom of physical n biological discrepancy which have no mechanical attrenation in it- an insult, meaning u are a mosquito

If something is Kekementry in Nature, fudiality seems to occur and it could exercabate into cacaphony , meaning ? only heaven knows

The timidity of the ominipotent is the commencement of sagacity-the fear of God is the biginning of wisdom

The elimination of Struggle in the epistomological pursuit of Humanity is tantamount tro vanity and if further extended can lead to catastrophy

, Does anyone have more of these naija styled way of 'englishing' , I really need more!
Re: Naija Grama by bingbagbo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
JOKE GRADING:E

REMARKS: SMH

(1) (Reply)

Lab Test And Cat Scan! / Born Again Sister And Brother / Imagine Ooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.