Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair (47899 Views)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Merlissa(f): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
osabiya16:
love fire...

Why the beef??
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry cry cry cry

I love touching love stories

cry cry cry cry

I am happy for her

God bless their marriage!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by PBundles(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!

Im happy you brought this up because I was wondering the exact same thing. Usually people who are Wheelchair ridden (not necessarily paralyzed) lose muscle tone in their lower extremities, while building tone in the upper (usually biceps and triceps), so her appearance took me back. Its going to far to say its not so, because one must be careful of such accusations, but lets just say she wouldnt be the first that has exaggerated something like this. I hope not.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Pamelayoung: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!

You bad gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by kristonium(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmicableEd:
Truly, true love knows no barrier!

Lizzy Oke, a physically challenged beauty blogger and photographer got engaged this weekend and shared her happy tale on her Instagram page.

Lizzy had a car accident on her way to school in 2008, but got back to school less than a year later.

She has been in a wheelchair since then but she hasn’t let that stop her in any way.
She is popularly known as the “Do it yourself” lady and has a blog (www.thediylady.com) where she shares her inspiring ‘wheelchair’ experience stories.

Read her hilarious proposal story below:

Gushing about the proposal, Lizzy wrote “Sooo, this happened yesterday. ���� Almost everyone I know lied to me in order for this proposal to be as beautiful as it was, but I ain’t even mad at them. �� The joy has been abundant. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with this proposal! Thanks to those who have congratulated him for being blessed with an amazing lady like me. �� Ok, jk jk. We’re both completely blessed to have each other. I thank God for everything he has done through us and with us and for us. Special thanks to the bestfriend a girl could ever ask for – she omitted so many truths and endured so much of my wahala and non-compliance.

Now see more photos of the adorable couple below:

http://weddinginnigeria.com/love-knows-no-wheelchair-beautiful-proposal-story-of-inspiring-blogger-lizzy-oke/
not many people know she is even a Nairalander!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by GenbIoodykiller: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked tufiakwa

abeg naaa kiss
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by yoged(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
itsIYKE:
Nicey!!!.....But babe you dey bleach o....see multi-coloured knuckles
here they are . The never see good in others . Oponu

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by eorhue: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
how is it end time
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
So now she no go fit give am reverse cowgirl
tsk
tsk
tsk
I don dey pity am already.

STFU, there are other ways to do it
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
kristonium:

not many people know she is even a Nairalander!

Yup, before all these people even knew what NL was... she used to have the most posts on this site
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Khutie:
It might be love buh I doubt if d niggur ain't gonna cheat on her later... I bet my 2cent on it

Why should he? He genuinely loves her... geez can't you just be happy for her instead of being negative
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by sparkleRed(f): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:
I know that I should be more mature in my thoughts but when I see the both of them together, all I want to ask them is 'How do they fhuck?"

undecided

Omo na all of us dey reason am buh it's beta left in my thought
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mintayo:
The troubles guys go through just to ask a lady the "will you marry me?" question.
Must you stress yourself my going that far, afterall its will eventually be the same YES or NO answer.
Why not just take her to a restaurant and ask the damn question. sad sad Or better still just simply ask her. Will the venue or the "how" determine the answer?
I wish her the very best! grin grin grin grin

Because when you genuinely love someone, you go the extra mile to make the proposal awesome. Its a once in a lifetime thing you know?

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:
I know that I should be more mature in my thoughts but when I see the both of them together, all I want to ask them is 'How do they fhuck?"

undecided

Mind your own business. They will, she will have kids... this lady lives her life better than most of y'all on this site. She is in a country that helps disabled people... they learn to take care of themselves just like normal people... ugh

4 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
itsIYKE:

She does not bleach

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
youmour:
Wetin dem say do her na?

Gosh did you read what was posted or you just want to be f**king ignorant
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congratulations to them!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by MadCow1: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

Mind your own business. They will, she will have kids... this lady lives her life better than most of y'all on this site. She is in a country that helps disabled people... they learn to take care of themselves just like normal people... ugh

Nigga hush the fhuck up..

You think say na overseas I never live before abi wetin?

See are ordinary fhuck question don turn lecture. Did I say she was barren?

Abeg drex go left jor.. Na your yeye mind wey reason all that nonsense need prayers.

All I asked was about sex.. Nothing else.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
swaggzo:
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS. .. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE WAY.

NOT EVEN A SANE AFRICAN WOMAN WOULD WANNA BE WITH A WHEELCHAIR-SITTING MAN....

GENDER EQUALITY, YOU EVEN EXIST?
WHERE?
fix!

Unless you have mountain of money, and that's when you will see DEM coming like sugar ants who smell sugar from miles away!

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congratulations to them!

He is ready to spend the rest of his life with her, even though she's in a wheelchair. Now, that's love.

Wishing them the very best!

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

She does not bleach
ok..how 'd you know that?
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
yoged:
here they are . The never see good in others . Oponu
oponu your mama...oponu your papa..oponu your whole generation
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
itsIYKE:
ok..how 'd you know that?

I know her... thats why
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
swaggzo:
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS. .. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE WAY.

NOT EVEN AN INSANE AFRICAN WOMAN WOULD WANNA BE WITH A WHEELCHAIR-SITTING MAN....

GENDER EQUALITY, YOU EVEN EXIST?
WHERE?

Ask yinka ayefele

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by vokalguy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Nigga hush the fhuck up..

You think say na overseas I never live before abi wetin?

See are ordinary fhuck question don turn lecture. Did I say she was barren?

Abeg drex go left jor.. Na your yeye mind wey reason all that nonsense need prayers.

All I asked was about sex.. Nothing else.

You just contradicted yourself you dumb f**k. So if you lived overseas, then you should know things are different, you should know disabled people live their lives like normal people, they go out, they drive, they have SEX you dumb ass... go kill yourself. You are not worth it
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nawa oooo

Hw d babe wan take giv am doggy style
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Annchizzy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
real love
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by NaijainTexas: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
itsIYKE:

You can't be serious!! I think these accusations of bleaching are going WAY too far. Black people's knuckles are usually darker. smh.

I see she has her ring finger painted a different color, almost as if she knew he would be proposing when he did.

Congrats to them.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
thorpido:
That's not true.I've seen a lady marry a guy on a wheelchair.
The guy works and earns a good income and is independent to a great extent.
is it when the guy started earning good income or before he earns an income?

Just curious to know
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

I know her... thats why
ok
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by modelsms(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have read jist few stories more inspiring and touching than Lizzy's.

See her story and other pics here.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/10/07/disabled-still-i-stand-a-story-of-hope/

These days on Nairaland everything is done in jest, even matters of great gravitas are treated with levity.
It's good to have a sense of humour but virtu medio stat. Moderation is the operative word.

Congrats to them, such proposal can only come from a mature man who knows his onions and tomatoes.

Really commendable to have defied all odds to do this.

Wish them bliss.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by MadCow1: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
vokalguy:

You just contradicted yourself you dumb f**k. So if you lived overseas, then you should know things are different, you should know disabled people live their lives like normal people, they go out, they drive, they have SEX you dumb ass... go kill yourself. You are not worth it

Hehehehe.

I contradicted myself? Lol. I hope you are not the brightest family.

You called them 'Disabled' and went ahead to say they live like Normal People.. grin

Disabled people don't do things like normal people, things have to be modified for them to be able to carry out everyday activities. That's why she is on a wheelchair and not walking on her own.

I simply asked how they have sex. And you decided to come show off some of your third grade literature skills and fell flat on your face.

Please drex and go far far away.. It does not matter how much profanity you add to your post, it still cant hide the foolishness it contains.

And next time you talk about contradiction, don't use normal to explain disabled.. grin

Fhucktard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.