Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? (804 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
I thought Nnamdi Kanu promised to dedicate 2million weapons in the hands of the bloody biafrans. The day I heard their director had been arrested I wasn't even in the country but I thought he said Nigeria will boil and that the zoo would fall if he's ever arrested? How come I haven't started hearing bomb blasts or heavy shelling? I thought by now Nigeria would be worse than Somalia or even Syria.

How come no one has been able to pay his 2m naira bail money? I thought they said they have mansions in every village in the SE? I thought they said are the richest people in Nigeria? I thought they said they're descendants of the jews? I thought they said they developed lagos, ph and other areas? grin grin grin. No wonder the likes of tonychristopher, lygn19, kestolovee, Udmaster, Ugomba, etc are still in the condition that they are.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Chanchit: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
They are waiting for the right time to unleash it on the zoo, you know they re all master strategists. Just wait and see how they burn down the Zoo if Nnamdi fit just die for that place.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
They are waiting for the right time to unleash it on the zoo, you know they re all master strategists. Just wait and see how they burn down the Zoo if Nnamdi fit just die for that place.
what a joke. I pity you if you still fall for this gibberish. Just try and it let's see if the SE won't be history by just launching 2 air-strikes.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by fulanimafia: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
Just wait and see how they burn down the Zoo if Nnamdi fit just die for that place.

Is that the new ultimatum? grin
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by ELTON123(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
you even listen to radio biafra gringringrin cool down we de take am jeje.cheesy
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Chanchit: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what a joke. I pity you if you still fall for this gibberish. Just try and it let's see if the SE won't be history by just launching 2 air-strikes.
ELTON123:
you even listen to radio biafra gringringrin cool down we de take am jeje.cheesy
fulanimafia:

Is that the new ultimatum? grin
ELTON123:

They just bought one nuclear weapon from russia called Akara bomb, na that one dem go take wreck the "Zoo" finally, I'm trembling now sef.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by EdCure: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
The goal post has shifted from arrest to death?
Make i laugh out loud... Hahahaha grin grin
Later if he die for cell, una go say na state burial una demand grin
These Biafra clowns are "master strategists" in ridiculous absurdities grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by IPOB123london: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
You will have to admit the biafrans are the most discipline clan in Africa

if IPOB are hausa fulani by now u will be running for cover

and then we still remain fearless before our enemies

this is not the first allegation levy against us

before they said he live and run show from London

today he proof u wrong and not only that freedom fighting involves going jail, death and arrest and mind me we are not cowards yoruba

so worry not about Nnamdi as he is not alone

and mind me we re not only fighting Fg we are fighting the master England

but then when u know u are dealing with people Blacks that graduated from Nigeria it get really interesting

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mulattoclaro aka spanish kid aka sandraokosun aka atbu aka simplycarro. The man with 5 monikers. why are you so obssessed with igbos?? All your posts are centered on biafra.. Channel the energy you waste on biafra issues and be useful to yourself.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mulattoclaro AKA spanish kid, sandraokosun,atbu,simplycarro. The man with 5 monikers. why are you so obssessed with igbos?? All your posts are centered on biafra.. Channel the energy you waste on biafra issues and be useful to yourself.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by IPOB123london: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
How come no one has been able to pay his 2m naira bail money? I thought they said they have mansions in every village in the SE? I thought they said are the richest people in Nigeria? I thought they said they're descendants of the jews? I thought they said they developed lagos, ph and other areas? grin grin grin. No wonder the likes of tonychristopher, lygn19, kestolovee, Udmaster, Ugomba, etc are still in the condition that they are.

u sit in your comfort to believe everything u read from lagos-ibadon express press

u are on your own

and once again plz dnt call Donald Trump racist for saying u are only good in dancing owambe and toto
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Chanchit: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
EdCure:

The goal post has shifted from arrest to death?
Make i laugh out loud... Hahahaha grin grin

Later if he die for cell, una go say na state burial una demand grin

These Biafra clowns are "master strategists" in ridiculous absurdities grin

Cool down read the comment and get the sacarsm.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by EdCure: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
Cool down read the comment and get the sacarsm.
My bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Chanchit: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
EdCure:

My bad cheesy

We should give dem an helping hand, cos the goal post miight be heavy for them to shift on their own.
Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by EdCure: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
We should give dem an helping hand, cos the goal post miight be heavy for them to shift on their own.
Yeah!...what are friends for? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 2 Million Weapons? by Yhinkss(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just pity these Biafra movement. The guy kalu is only seeking recognition. He too know now say water don pass garri cos naija prison is second to hell

Besides I just advice you quench this ur play before u start being killed like chicken like the last time u started it which till now still never recoverd.

I know the businessmen among u will never subscribe to this because the last time after the war all the belongings, job placement and properties of ibos were taken over and handed to yorubas and hausas.

U gat everything to loose. To be forwarned is to be forarmed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BreaKing News:What UN Chief Actually Said Instead On Catalonian Independence / Rccg Commences Repairs On Lagos - Ibadan Express Road / Biafra My Worry About My People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.