Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba (972 Views)

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by vivianblog2(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mr President... I am a Nigerian comedian. I have done it for over 25 years. However, I am also a writer, a poet, father, a photographer, real estate investor, oil and gas player, motivational speaker, brand catalyst, social media junkie, ideas generator and lover of printed materials. I also have been a social, economic, political and general observer of trends. My opinion may not be back up by a professional calling like that of the people who parade themselves around. I do not want political appointment, I have said no to offers before. You may want to ask my father, OBJ. I say it as it is and if you ask him he will also tell you what the consequences of not listening will be. Many now regret not listening. Fight corruption like you are doing now and punish all who have enriched themselves by defrauding this country. Confiscate all their properties. Withdraw their national honoured if they got any. Blacklist banks and financial institutions that were used as conduit for robbing the state of her funds. Jail the people who dipped their hands in our pensions fund, charge them for the deaths of people who died on the queue waiting for accreditation while someone was lounging on their hard earned sweat. Prosecute whoever failed to carry out the ruling of all the justices who sat at the Supreme Court that directed that Justice Salami be reinstated but nothing was done. Strengthen the security agencies. Jail policemen who abuse their powers. Lock up military men who cross their boundaries. In short as you have started tackling corruption follow it to the end and our country will get back to reckoning in the comity of nations. By the way, your line used during elections is not working again. You lost the phone?

source https://instagram.com/p/9lcCijmalU/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by Olayinka8793(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
H
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by wachakuta(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
He been port from MTN to Glo
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by ashson: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Who is he?
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by BALLOSKI: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2015

By the way, your line used during elections is not working again. You lost the phone?

see Alibaba ooo. What do you expect? You want disturb Baba Abi? grin
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by Nichobabe(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nothing new for wetin Alibaba talk now. Abi think say he get wetin he wan tell Baba

Na wetin Baba say he wan do , na e I see for the write up O. Abi anytin new?
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by BALLOSKI: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2015

Prosecute whoever failed to carry out the ruling of all the justices who sat at the Supreme Court that directed that Justice Salami be reinstated but nothing was done.

Jonathan is a headless man.
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by donsteady(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wish the malam will listing. But unfortunately he won't.
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by tolexy007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by Aromas: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Some sticking poverty inherited mofos will still against Ali Baba 4 dis. Yet the public funds being embezzle will not get to them nor their families o.
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by vivianblog2(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aromas:
Some sticking poverty inherited mofos will still against Ali Baba 4 dis. Yet the public funds being embezzle will not get to them nor their families o.

hmmm
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by olatpic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Well said @AlibabaGCFR

Meanwhile, I think the phone line was upgraded to a presidential line.. cheesy
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by vivianblog2(f): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
olatpic:
Well said @AlibabaGCFR

Meanwhile, I think the phone line was upgraded to a presidential line.. cheesy

lol
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by stcool(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
My father OBJ...I am sorry is your middle name.How will he not misplace his phone, when he is busy hunting every hunt able grin grin grin
Re: Letter To President Buhari From Ali Baba by Agwoden(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even the biggest of the thieves OBJ is referred to "my father", meaning the real probe will reach you if done. Ali we don hear, thanks. Write another letter when Ameachi the APC ATM and Fashola the one who didn't sign cheque for the golden borehole are prosecuted.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Allegedly Grills Boni Haruna After Signing Surety For Dasuki / Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map / Fatal Accident Between A Truck And A Honda Car In Ado-ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.