Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (93994 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by PMIcon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
meshacha1:
Abbey: Do you have a boyfriend?
GIRL: Nope, i don't have one.
Abbey: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said, it is not good for a
man to be alone, i will make a helper suitable for him."
GIRL: But i don't love you.
Abbey: 1 John 4:8 whoever does not love,does not
know God, because God is love.
GIRL: And how do i know you mean those words?
Abbey: Mathew 12:34 for out of the abundance of the
heart, the mouth speaks.
GIRL: But how can i be sure that you're loyal and
honest?
Abbey: Mark 13:31 "Heaven & earth will pass away but
my words will never pass away.
GIRL: But why me? There are a lot of girls out there.
Abbey: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."
GIRL: But what is in me that you like?
Abbey: Song of solomon 4:7 "You are altogether
beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you."
GIRL: But i'm not all that beautiful you're exaggerating.
Abbey: Proverbs 31:30 "chram is deceptive,and beauty
is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be
praised."
GIRL: What happens if i say yes.
Abbey: Genesis 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his
father and his mother & they shall become one flesh."
GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this much.
Abbey: Joshua 1;8 This book of law shall not depart
from your mouth but you shall meditate on it day &
night so that you maybe careful to do all that is written
in it. For then you make your way prosperous and you
will have good success."
GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love God.
Abbey: Psalm 34:8 "Oh, taste and see that lord is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
GIRL: Hmmm. Ok please give time to think about it.
Abbey: Philipian 4:8 "Finally brethren,whatever is true,
whatever honourable,whatever is just, whatever is
commendable,if there is any excellence, if there is
anything worthy of praise think about this thing.
GIRL: Oww I love you already!
Abbey: Revelation 22:

Hit like if it make you smile.

Suppose put am for Romance section

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Gelengelen: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Says the specie of human whose ancestors walked about with dangling THINGS cheesy until the white man came to give her clothes.

That Lil girl is well covered and last I checked, the back is NOT a private part.
OK....since her back is a public part let her expose it more.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
dah gerl don spoil finish... I won't be surprised if she aint a virgin anymore

Na the mama dey encourage her now
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Bamz(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
If she's 14 then I'm 14 too. smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Lincoln275(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Iranu, abacha
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Owu iya gbon, l'omo o ran. Let those who understand translate.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Ay04z(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
omo ti n GBA pORAN joor...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by fairygeh(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Only God knows what this one will be wearing when she grows up grin
#nakedthings
Now some guys wl feel like f***ing her
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by frankcris(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok...now who is she?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by vokalguy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Grooming her for the task ahead

Well damn lol

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by daclint(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
nothing dey wrong with the dress, she's just preparing her for the task ahead that's all.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Ijobaorun(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
She is simply following the step of her mother. 'owu ti iya gbon, lomo o ran'
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by estyvino(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pangea:
angry
If these politicians put her in a coaster bus for their night parties now!
Some people go dey grumble.
The mother is an ijjiot grin!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Alexcollins(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
this child is already playing with adult machine.. The effect of the forbidden fruit is showing.. smh

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by sarutobie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
crisycent:

Imbecîle, she's not your daughter. Dress yours the way you want. I wonder how ugly yours will be with your mighty nose, anyway God 'nose' best.
a fool that you are. snooping around people's profile..homosexual cretin..any male chimpanzee in your family worth my weight in looks?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

You clearly are averse to the truth, so it's the white man's lies yet you don't know who gave our naked ancestors their first attires. OK oh.

Btw, you and this Lil girl don't have the same life. Your parents may be the churchy types but hers are not and seriously, she didn't expose any private part. The world is indeed going bunkers.

It wasn't the white man that brought clothes to Africa. Well, they did to dinner parts of Africa but not all.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by vickylala239: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
slimbless:
Mercy Aigbe as we all know is a fashionable actress. She wore this lovely gown to the premiere of her movie "The Victims " yesterday, and I must say, she didn't disappoint.
Her daughter on the other hand, I don't think the outfit is suitable for a girl of 13/14,i might just be living in a stone age sha. she looks good anyway.
what do u think?

http://fashionpheeva.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-and-daughter-step-out-in-thigh-slit-dresses-for-victims-movie-premiere/

Hw can a small gel wear a slitting dress Lik dis.

Wat hppn to kids dress.

Spoiling d girl Since 1452.

Anyway wats ma business, Gud for guys.

Cuz 2mr guys will enjoy ha free sharing cake.

Kip spoiling ha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Moukafoam(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
IlekeHD:

Teenage girls don't have breast, the bra is not needed. You guys need to stop sexualizing underage girls.

The girl is confident, I guess. Everything on point except for her hair.

Teenage girls do not have breast?!

Maybe what I am seeing are chest?

Teenage age is when the real shape of our breast comes out.

If you do not want people to see and talk just hide them period.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
PHOTO: See 2Face and his 7 Children Photo Here https://www.nairaland.com/2689083/photo-meet-7-children-2face
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Moukafoam(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
crisycent:

Imbecîle, she's not your daughter. Dress yours the way you want. I wonder how ugly yours will be with your mighty nose, anyway God 'nose' best.

Looools @ mighty nose cheesy cheesy

Una no go faint person here o cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by mikron(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
IlekeHD:

Teenage girls don't have breast, the bra is not needed. You guys need to stop sexualizing underage girls.

The girl is confident, I guess. Everything on point except for her hair.
teenage girls don't have breasts? As in even girls of 18 and 19? Cos they fall under the teen age
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by SeanDada1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joygalore:
I really don't know what to say but it feels good to be FTC cool

Na play play clothe dey take tear!!!! grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Submited bro
Tunechi1:
submit ur proposal nau
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Joygalore(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahahahahah.
SeanDada1:

Na play play clothe dey take tear!!!! grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by ernesty20(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
safarigirl:
that girl's make-up is ugly. Putting make-up on kids is never a good idea.

Her dress is lovely though
kid u say.. That girl senior u
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Nicklaus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
OP what's your business
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
A little make up for a teenager is not a big deal but hers is just too heavy in my opinion, her dress is alright though.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by tudeyzamani: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Tekno go say na "u must to Marry me".. Baby duro ...omo dis girl well
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Klinzy02: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nwa bu akwu nne ya Ojukwu
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos by Memphis357(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Grooming her for the task ahead
Future Olosho in the making.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.