Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Jesus Calling For The Killing Of Recalcitrant Children - What An Evil Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Calling For The Killing Of Recalcitrant Children - What An Evil Man (1279 Views)

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / JESUS CALLING OF WAKE UP GUYS...DON'T SLEEP / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Calling For The Killing Of Recalcitrant Children - What An Evil Man by huxley(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2009
Consider the following biblical injunction about recalcitrant children:

Exodus 21: 17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

And Jesus gave unremitting support for the above. See the follwing;

Matthew 15:

1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

How many Christian endorse this injunction by their Lord Jesus? If you don't, why don't you?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris : A Divine Commission, With Divine Omnipotence / Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua / The Atheist's 10 Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.