Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? (1880 Views)

Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today / Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by emiiie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Despite the continuous clamour and crusade against corruption by this administration. The real employers of labour are laying people off like mad.

Is Buhari really doing the right thing ? I am discombobulated.

Source: http://www.ememettosblog.com/2015/11/02/oh-dear-is-chevron-laying-off-8000-people-today/
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's the change for you cool
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by najoke: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
emiiie:
Despite the continuous clamour and crusade against corruption by this administration. The real employers of labour are laying people off like mad.

Is Buhari really doing the right thing ? I am discombobulated.

Source: http://www.ememettosblog.com/2015/11/02/oh-dear-is-chevron-laying-off-8000-people-today/
You are disgrace to bloggers....you cant even read what you posted in your blog and you are blaming buhari....

luchy34:
That's the change for you cool

guess this is your other moniker...so i am not surprised

Oil rout: Chevron, Shell set to sack 8,000

Nigerian members of staff of Chevron and Shell are among the 8,000 pencilled in for sack by the two oil companies worldwide as falling oil prices take a toll on the firms’ profitability. A report yesterday by New York Times said that Chevron would lay off 7,000 staff in addition to the 1,500 it announced early this year.

Shell, according to Reuters, plans to sack 1,000 more staff different from the 6,500 it announced in the first quarter. Although the two multi-nationals did not give a breakdown of how many staff in their Nigerian operations will be affected, Chevron said on its website that Nigeria is “an important part of Chevron’s business globally,” while Shell, which is also the biggest oil firm in Nigeria in terms of assets and production, “produces substantial volume of its global output from Nigeria

http://thenews-chronicle.com/oil-rout-chevron-shell-set-to-sack-8000/

Very soon you will blame Buhari for not getting married.....Idiots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by eye4eye: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
najoke:

You are disgrace to bloggers....you cant even read what you posted in your blog and you are blaming buhari....

Knocked out.

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by live4ever: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=najoke post=39619992]

[b]Very soon you will blame Buhari for not getting
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by live4ever: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
najoke:

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by gab264(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
najoke:

my friend shut yaa mouth there.
This is not the kind of news ,we are expecting from a change mercenaries like buhari, tinunbu, ameachi.
But unfortunately, we have been scammed.
The zoogerian is crumbling faster that u can imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by fyneguy: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
gab264:
This is not the kind of news ,we are expecting from a change mercenaries like buhari, tinunbu, ameachi.

A Tanoid has been scammed ke? How?

2 Likes

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Don't mind the wailing wailers and PDP tanoids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by Obiagu1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let there be hunger in the land.
Let there be massive unemployment.

It helps our cause.
Matching slowly towards statehood.

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by najoke: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
gab264:
[/s]

STFU..... SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BORN DUMB .......even after spoon feeding you ....you still fail to comprehend.....FISHBRAIN!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048443_1640790fishbrainjpega7dfb5d3d6cfd9608df156c2accd7707_jpeg5a1b3388e155014d8412a89afa5520c9

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by danemenike: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by Chubhie: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
I noticed that most people that used to have pot bellies are suddenly in the shape of their lives. I think PMB and his Vice is inspiring the citizens to adopt their body frame|language. Now, this is what I call leadership by example!

This Change is Real.
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by Agwoden(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
I only pity those who suffer for the "stewpidity" of those that voted this inept government. Anybody that is sacked for voting bugharia is a lesson for being a zombie.
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by superstar1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Biafraudsters and wailing wailers try harder.

This is an old trick that can only work during the days of Samuel Ajayi Crowther.

I love my PVC. With it I booted out cluelessness and brought in change, with i sent corrupt government packing nd voted in no nonsense government and with it I collected my yam from the stealing goat.
Re: Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
najoke:

you are the idiot for quoting me

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Of Borno Hosts Mrs Osinbajo, Wives Of Service Chiefs In His Palace. Photos / Photos: Mimiko Commissions First University Of Medical Sciences In Nigeria / FG Suspends Sack Of Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.