Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Power In Your Thinking - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power In Your Thinking (21258 Views)

CHANGE Your Thinking,transform Your Life And CREATE Your Income / Power In The Youth Motivation / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Are you a great thinker?

I write to you great thinkers, I write to you students whose mindset is different from just coming to school to acquire certificates and become an employee but rather to become employers and great entrepreneurs.

Some great men never had this opportunities we are having today, yet they still come out successful in life. During the early days of Bill Gates struggling as a poor young boy, there was never anything like whatsapp, facebook, google etc yet he still comes out to rule the world as the richest man on earth as I write.

How did he do it? What did he do differently? Nothing my brothers and sisters, he only thinks differently. According to Brian Tracy, he said;"the difference betweeen the rich and the poor is their "thinking". There is a great POWER in that thing called "THINKING".

Bill Gates was a great thinker, despite the fact that he did not have access to what we all have access to today, yet he made use of what was available around him then, and see where he is today.

When people like Warren Buffet. Carlos Slim Helu, Dangote, Bill Gates are talking, a PHd Holder will fold back his arm and bow. Not because they are rich but because they think differently right from the early ours of their lives.

Are you a great thinker? The answer lies within your instinct and belief about life. If all you want to do is to go to school, acquire certificates and start working as an employee for a company or you want to be on top of the game, employ people, create businesses instead of depending on the government to provide jobs for you. It all depends on your thinking Sir/Ma.

Do you know we have more opportunities and better potentials to succeed financially even more than the people mentioned above? Today, we have google, whatsapp, twitter etc all on our palm. None of them ever had access to this platforms.

Mind you, this so called opportunity can either turn out to be a fortune or adversity for anyone depending on how we make use of it. How are you taking advantage of the opprtunties created by google, whatsapp, twitter, are you using them to add value to yourself or devalue yourself.

Success in life is far away from merely having a certificate, it depends on the kind of SKILLS you have, your ability to solve problems, your zeal to identify opportunities around you and use them to your advantage.

Be a great thinker. What you become tomorrow, is the product of your imagination.
When like minds come together with creative imagination, they move the world.

Be a great THINKER!

As written by Genius (menzo4u)
#iWRITE2INSPIRE

Dedicated to all students aspiring to become entrepreneurs

132 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Nice piece
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fynestboi, bare1, dearpreye, intrinsicniyi, Mathano, Richiez, crazyman,1forall, aminat508,hann, nex, seun , ogaofficer, lalasticlala let's inspire Naija's students together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by ril19(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Valuable Write-Up. Here's An Experience I Had When I Travelled To Umuahia Last Week.

so as we drove in the vehicle, the driver suddenly turned on the radio so i listened in and there was a girl on phone with the presenter. she was being congratulated for winning the quiz. the presenter stated that she was the only one who got the answer correctly. next he asks her how she did it and she replied that it was google.

right then it became more clear to me how many nigerians still don't know what asset google is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Aminat508(f): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
ril19:
Valuable Write-Up. Here's An Experience I Had When I Travelled To Umuahia Last Week.

so as we drove in the vehicle, the driver suddenly turned on the radio so i listened in and there was a girl on phone with the presenter. she was being congratulated for winning the quiz. the presenter stated that she was the only one who got the answer correctly. next he asks her how she did it and she replied that it was google.

right then it became more clear to me how many nigerians still don't know what asset google is.
Google alone is one great asset to humanity, but not everyone use it valuably.

3 Likes

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by hahn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
ril19:

I also won 2 tickets last year on beat fm to the Brandy Show. I got the answer to the question on google grin

The problem with Nigerian youths is converting their thoughts into action. The education system is theoretical and not practical. There is inadequate infrastructure and contrary to popular belief, there are lots of people who don't have access to the internet or even capable of navigating their way through the web.

I run an online store and lots of people find difficulty in placing orders undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
OP, thanks for this inspirational message. Thanks.

If there was ever a time it was easier to become great and successful, it's NOW. Like you correctly said, the greats like Bill Gates never had the enormous opportunities and information we have now. I even read somewhere he had to travel very long distances to have access to the massive mainframe computers that were available back then.

We have all it takes to make it. But we have to think differently. I think differently. My definition and notion of success is totally different to what obtains with thousands of people that cross my way. I question beliefs. I challenge customs. I dare to be different. I dare to think in an unconventional manner.

The major reason our nation is this way is because almost everyone thinks alike. Only a few Nigerians think differently. Only a few Nigerians are truly troubled with poor infrastructures, poor health care, poor educational system, deplorable roads, etc. Only a few even THINK!

To be great is to be misunderstood. All great men were misunderstood at some point in their life times. This is because they choose to reason and think differently; they refuse to conform to the expectations of society; they refuse to be mediocres.

My dear Nigerian student, wake up and smell the coffee; you're responsible for your life. Dare to be different. Dare to dream.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
oga saun where u hide?
come put dis topic 4 flont page!
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
You said it all @dearpreye
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
hahn:

I also won 2 tickets last year on beat fm to the Brandy Show. I got the answer to the question on google grin

The problem with Nigerian youths is converting their thoughts into action. The education system is theoretical and not practical. There is inadequate infrastructure and contrary to popular belief, there are lots of people who don't have access to the internet or even capable of navigating their way through the web.

I run an online store and lots of people find difficulty in placing orders undecided
You nailed it @bolded

3 Likes

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
stardragon:
oga saun where u hide?
come put dis topic 4 flont page!
Seconded
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by redcurry(f): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks op.
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by ogaofficer(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2015
Two bottle of schwepps for the op. This is True. You think differently you get different result. You dont do it the way the majorities are doing it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2015
ogaofficer:
Two bottle of schwepps for the op. This is True. You think differently you get different result. You dont do it the way the majorities are doing it.
Thank you. There is great POWER in thinking
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by menzo4u: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala...this thread needs your blessing, let's inspire Nigerian students.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by betacitizen(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Wow! Frontpage please
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
menzo4u:
Seun, Lalasticlala...this thread needs your blessing, let's inspire Nigerian students.

Lalasticlala, please kindly do the needful. Thanks.
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Good one op..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Good one op..

Yes. And to a very large extent. But with dedication, information, persistence and vision, we can soar higher than the limitations our environment may have imposed on us. Good morning, my sister.

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by vnlabor(f): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2015
It's an inspiring article! Thanks for sharing!
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Ademat7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
others want but TIME and CHANCE they say....
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by MadCow1: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
who ur mind don help?

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Seunaj05(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
B
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by engrjosefz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
C
Re: The Power In Your Thinking by englishmart(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
God the father, aka father of fathers. Plus. Increase my thinking and not just my years

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by englishmart(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
dontmention:
who ur mind don help?
lol. You no well o

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Laredojohn(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Very Inspiring ....entrepreneurship is the key ,

1 Like

Re: The Power In Your Thinking by Bigdreams(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
We are products of our thoughts.

The more we put our thoughts into positive action, the better our society will be.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? / World's Worst Jobs: From Armpit Sniffer To Sewer Diver / BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.