Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... (650 Views)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Can U Get Genuine LPO For Maize And Soyabeans? Come In / If You Are Based In Abuja And Need Quick Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
I work with a petroleum marketing company in Delta State, with branches in other parts of Nigeria. I recently secured an arrangement with the management, to help individuals sponsor genuine LPO (Local Purchase orders) on AGO, DPK AND PMS.

So am putting this out on nairaland to help individuals or business organizations, who have genuine LPOs on any of the above mentioned petroleum products and will like my company to assist in the aspect of sponsoring.

The LPO has to be genuine, as it will be subjected to necessary scrutiny to ascertain if its genuine.

IF interested call me here

Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
we just concluded an LPO on supply of AGO to PRESSCO PLC and it was a success. We are ready to help more serious minded individuals.

I can give interested persons a hot business idea in this oil and gas sector
call me or drop your questions here

Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
no email address for now pls. only calls
Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
many interests already... but like i said serious minds only.....
Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2015
goodmorning all
Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by osca234: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2015
we are still open for inquiries
Re: DO You Have A Genuine LPO And Need A Sponsor? Come In Here... by millhouse: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Trg

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Inflation Slows In Oct For First Time Since Nov 2014:Reuters / Learn The Best Way To Buy From USA And Ship To Nigeria. / 3 Things To Know Before You Send Money Home To Nigeria This Holiday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.