Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39528 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2015
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by BIDEEN: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Marriage is to be enjoyed not to be endured, so do the maths.
My 1naira

FTC pls where do I send my account number to for FTC payment

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 175(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Did APC authorize your last sentence Cos that's definitely a lie gringrin

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2015
I am totally fedup wit all these "its my friend's story"""

U and ur frnd need slap

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2015
BIDEEN:
Marriage is to be enjoyed not to be endured, so do the maths.
My 1naira
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by EgusiSoup: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wnted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are do hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy

So what should we do? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Call off the wedding

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Love stopped "sharking" you? Sorry or ur friend?
E-diot u need advice for that?
Anyways my advice is this.
Go ahead and marry her
Impregnate her
Divorce her

11 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I am totally fedup wit all these "its my friend's story"""

U and ur frnd need slap
pls just advice, ignore who owns the story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Coldfaya(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Walk into the fire brother!! If e hot u, u know what to do

8 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
Call off the wedding
what about the church, all family members etc
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Harsh needed!

First, you are a fool. Your are what a friend call functional idiot.
How can you know that he is a monster yet you want to get married to him what would my advise do to such mind.

Don't mind I didn't read the writeup was not worth my precious time. Your title gave me the insight.

9 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
pls just advice, ignore who owns the story
wat other advice do I need to gv u other dan to ditche d babe? Jeez!

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So what should we do? undecided
Advise

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
so it is u! shocked

46 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:
Harsh needed!

First, you are a fool. Your are what a friend call functional idiot.
How can you know that he is a monster yet you want to get married to him what would my advise do to such mind.

Don't mind I didn't read the writeup was not worth my precious time. Your title gave me the insight.
its a she, not a he... pls read eh, biko

10 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Owliver(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2015
fake story. abeg comot for road

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc
That is not your concern , I've seen people call off wedding on their wedding day. My friend Grace went through same. the choice is yours

19 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
so it is u! shocked
I mean my friend, sorry grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by HomieQuan(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2015
nawa oo
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by EgusiSoup: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Advise

But we are not special advicer cry

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I mean my friend, sorry grin

Gerrarahia mehn!
U can lie for africa!
I ll say u re compatible with ur spouse to be.
Arrogance meets Deceit. Happy Married Life in advance

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
its a she, not a he... pls read eh, biko

OK, you can modify it in your mind when you are reading it.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ini22(f): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Broken relationship is far far better than broken marriage. Bro think well

36 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayoemrys(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2015
go ahead and marry her if u realy love her,dnt mind her bad side,we all have weakneses,treat her wit care,am sure she's gonna realize her bad side n change

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by pryme(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
I had a friend once that has been in a r/ship for 6 yrs but as the days goes by the gal became more and more of a b*tch, yes my friend had his own short comings but the gals own was worse, there was even a time the gal went as far as slapping me friend (that's to show how bad it was), anyway I told my friend to call of the r/ship cos he complains most the time about this gal, her insults, her arrogance, and stubbornness, But my friend said he can't (yes the gal was beautiful - that was one of the reason he could not let go), he said to invest 6yrs in a r/ship is not easy to let go like that.

you won't believe it took the guy 3yrs to call off the r/ship, and this was because the gal traveled to be with her parents for some time.

Today the guy is in love with another gal, not as beautiful as the first one, but this new gal makes the guy laff most of the time, it's like life has just started for him cos there something now in his life that make life worth living.

There was a time he nearly shade tears when he remembers how he nearly end up marrying the other gal. He now sees there are good gals in this world one should not waste his future with one that will only bring unhappiness.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2015
So yu wanna call off the wedding......go ahead,prevention is better than cure.

7 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by WhoBeThisMan: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2015
pryme:
I had a friend once that has been in a r/ship for 6 yrs but as the days goes by the became more and more of a bitch, yes my friend had his own short comings but the gals own was worse, there was even a time the went as far slapping me friend (that's to show how bad it was), anyway I told my friend to call of the r/ship cos complains most the time about this gal, her insults, her arrogance, and stubbornness, But friend said he can't (yes the gal was beautiful - that was one of the reason he could not let go), he said to invest 6yrs in a r/ship is not easy to let go like that.

you won't believe it the guy 3yrs to call off the r/ship, and this was because the gal traveled to be with her parents for some time.

Today the guy is in love with another gal, not as beautiful as the first age makes the guy laff the time, it's like life has just started for him cos there something now in his life that make life worth living.

There was a time he nearly shade tears when he remembers how he nearly end up marrying the other gal. He now sees there are good gals in this world one should not waste his future with one that will only bring unhappiness.
thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.