Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39545 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Must you marry her?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Sparkles003(f): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
bros i beg you.runnnnnn.cos that babe can and will never change
you ho find peace tire you no go see if you marry her cos every day of your life will be an argument.fight abuse verbally.insults on you and your family join.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by xtervaganza(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
why then are you still with her? Are you mad?

And guys are not only avoiding her for her arrogance, she carries bad luck everywhere

Ask yourself why your business went down soon after you met her
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
She needs some bedroom deliverance....send her to me
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Edmatva: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
A disolved wedding plan is better than a scattered home. I have heard of a person who had to run away the night of his wedding and today he is fulfilling destiny happily. Don't get yourself into this prison because of what people will say. That's my sincere advice.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 2mNaira: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

99% of women will behave like that if their day of joy is threatened. My own born again blood sister changed when her father in law died and just b4 her weddg .and it had to be post poned. U dont know d psychological impact of havg one's day of joy threatened have on women. The lady is not in her right frame of mind now.

assuarance and love will restore her to her rightful mind state.

but if this fail act on Proverb 21:9, 21:19; 25:24

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 2mNaira: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by glory008(f): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
BIDEEN:
Marriage is to be enjoyed not to be endured, so do the maths.
My 1naira

FTC pls where do I send my account number to for FTC payment
lol
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by themanderon: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi

You better run now while u still can
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by luglio: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

Mike. Smh.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy
sir, if you were asked which country in the world you'd like to visit for holidays and still come to nigeria, how would you answer? what if I asked another question- which country would you like to travel to without the option of coming back? Marriage is a one way journey. You are not coming back. The morning they say shows the day

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Philip6800(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2015
pryme:
I had a friend once that has been in a r/ship for 6 yrs but as the days goes by the gal became more and more of a b*tch, yes my friend had his own short comings but the gals own was worse, there was even a time the gal went as far as slapping me friend (that's to show how bad it was), anyway I told my friend to call of the r/ship cos he complains most the time about this gal, her insults, her arrogance, and stubbornness, But my friend said he can't (yes the gal was beautiful - that was one of the reason he could not let go), he said to invest 6yrs in a r/ship is not easy to let go like that.

you won't believe it took the guy 3yrs to call off the r/ship, and this was because the gal traveled to be with her parents for some time.

Today the guy is in love with another gal, not as beautiful as the first one, but this new gal makes the guy laff most of the time, it's like life has just started for him cos there something now in his life that make life worth living.

There was a time he nearly shade tears when he remembers how he nearly end up marrying the other gal. He now sees there are good gals in this world one should not waste his future with one that will only bring unhappiness.
i love ur write up, chop knuckle
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Call the wedding off while you still can. Its true a woman may become a little unsettled if she thinks her wedding day is threatened but that's no excuse for her to behave the way she is. If she LOVES you she will be understanding when times are difficult. A wife builds up her man...not tear him down, insult, and embarrass him in private let alone in public. Just because you went through courtship and engagement doesnt mean you have to marry. That's what this time is for...deciding if you're compatible and able to live happily together. Believe me if she can act like this now, she will behave this way again & again for more & more reasons.
Find the woman who will love, encourage, comfort and uplift you.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by igwedaboss(m): 1:44am On Nov 04, 2015
BIDEEN:
Marriage is to be enjoyed not to be endured, so do the maths.
My 1naira

FTC pls where do I send my account number to for FTC payment
This is my 1Kobo
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by skyfullofstars(f): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Don't marry her
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by awa(m): 5:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Tell your friend to soft-pedal. .. but if na you then be careful
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Bestinstinct(m): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2015
I no pity u at all. I had similar experience, mine hasn't got to distributing IVcards and aso ebi but it was hell on earth. She carries badluck everywhere she goes but blames me for all the misfortunes. Don't be surprised if she finds it very easy to dump you over trivial financial lapses. Do u still have a mother? She has a lot to do. In my own case, my mom spared me. I got my finances back after she left.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Sanguine(f): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2015
You know what, WhoBeThisMan, tell your friend to fix the wedding date, send the IVs, prepare for the wedding and all. Then on the wedding day, when the officiating pastor, Reverend or whoever says "do you take ------ to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold yada yada...?" your friend can answer "no I do not!", and then run outta the hall. I'm sure you'd be your friend's best man, so you two will run outta the hall together.
Thank me larer (on behalf of your friend).
CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by anukulapo: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Na take shame chop poison o. Gather your lover and cut her off. Imagine say one of una die abi was kidnapped. The people that bought the aso ebi no go happy but the marriage go cancel however.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by anukulapo: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
No take shame chop poison. Gather your lover and cut her off. Imagine say one of una die abi was kidnapped. The people that bought the aso ebi no go happy but the marriage go cancel however.

WhoBeThisMan:
She has already given you the ticket to cut the wedding off then.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by PDF: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
First step: suggest to her that u want the wedding postponed for time to think if u both are making the right decisions, using the moment to highlight all she does dat u certainly can't spend d rest of ur life managing.

But deep within, u know u wanna stop d wedding, but do this to see how her reaction would be if it will make a diff in her.

Be careful though to know if her 'repentance' is only to make sure the wedding continues (cos any1 wud do dat) or she truly wants to change.

God help u!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by lomprico(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Its only too late after you say "I do"

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by mondaynelson20: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by BIDEEN: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

If you get married and die in few days afterwards won't she live? Stop fooling yourself and do the needful. U better not graduate into marriage than divorce or die prematurely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.