Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. (8606 Views)

FG Approves Increase Of NYSC Federal Allowance To N39,000 / Nysc: Unaccounted One-two Months Federal Allowance For Batch B Corp Members / NYSC Federal Allowance Increment Gets Senate Approval! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Fellow Batch A'15 corp members, what could be the reasons for the delay in our October payment, this is the 3rd day in November and considering the fact that FGN now handles our payment with effect from Last payment and CBN has been mandated to pay us directly just like other Federal workers.

PS: Is the delay only applicable to Ebonyi State corp members or a federation thing? Please contribute.

The allowance just entered now (Nov.9th) for Ebonyi State, Some states will still received theirs
tomorrow, incase u didnt get urs pls hurry
up to ur bank to check if ur account is still
active cos of BVN palava.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by HungerBAD: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2015
I tire sef oh.

Them never pay me too. How much be our Salary sef bros?
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Same #19,800 except there will be an increament.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by IamJideTaiwo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's just annoying. Same thing is happening in Ondo state
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by babra19: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:
Fellow Batch A'15 corp members, what could be the reasons for the delay in our October payment, this is the 3rd day in November and considering the fact that FGN now handles our payment with effect from Last payment and CBN has been mandated to pay us directly just like other Federal workers.

PS: Is the delay only applicable to Ebonyi State corp members or a federation thing? Please contribute.
please is urgent
please everyone do you know any company that make use of poly propylene(pp) injection recycled or reclaim materials and they are brown in colour
I need few honest and serious minded people to work with on this research.
please kindly add me on my bbm: 7F1C067D
you can also feel free to ask questions here
this opportunity has a link with dangote company so please don't miss the opportunity
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
No alert yet o.

Lagos corper
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nysc can just make life tried person chai abuja corpers dey vex ooo
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by dayoakinns(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Same thing in nasarawa oo, mak dem no use hunger kill us ooo
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Devastating, but to announce the new untold policy of the Federal Government over the delayed payment of Serving Corps Members October allowance. Sequel to the directive from the Presidency, there shall be no payment of November, December and even the just ended October allowance, except that of the newest ones presently at the orientation camp. This is due to some adjustments in the system in order to revamp and revive the economic crunch of the nation at the moment. We however, do hope with optimism that the resultant effect of this policy would yield us positive end.
On behalf the Federal Government, i regret any inconvenience or severe hardship we may be exposed to, in the course of implementing this policy. Remember, "tough times never last but tough people do"
Thank U and Godbless!

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
IamJideTaiwo:
It's just annoying. Same thing is happening in Ondo state

The situation is becoming more unbearable... Nov.4th
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2015
librangyps:
No alert yet o.
Lagos corper
Seem its a national thing then, how are u coping?
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
sandra20:
Nysc can just make life tried person chai abuja corpers dey vex ooo

Now the problem is from FG, u knw they paid our last allawee directly tru CBN... Nov.4th, still hoping
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
dayoakinns:
Same thing in nasarawa oo, mak dem no use hunger kill us ooo

lol... God go let them pay us today, e don red finally
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
DonCrust:
Are you guys complaining? We in Niger state usually see alert between 8th and 12th of every month. So be patient for the #Change!

lol, but that was then... everyone got September payment on the 2nd of Oct
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Justdulla:
Devastating, but to announce the new untold policy of the Federal Government over the delayed payment of Serving Corps Members October allowance. Sequel to the directive from the Presidency, there shall be no payment of November, December and even the just ended October allowance, except that of the newest ones presently at the orientation camp. This is due to some adjustments in the system in order to revamp and revive the economic crunch of the nation at the moment. We however, do hope with optimism that the resultant effect of this policy would yield us positive end.
On behalf the Federal Government, i regret any inconvenience or severe hardship we may be exposed to, in the course of implementing this policy. Remember, "tough times never last but tough people do"
Thank U and Godbless!

Source Better dont let online mobs attack u

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
cc: CrazyMan Yokiti Seun Lalasticlala mods please help us push this, Corp members needs to know what is causing delay of our october payment, many depend solely on this peanut from the FG.
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

Seem its a national thing then, how are u coping?

Lol... my husband is feeding me... angry grin
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
librangyps:

Lol... my husband is feeding me... angry grin
Your own better oooo

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by librangyps(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Justdulla:
Thank U and Godbless!

Corpers will just pack up and leave their various places of Primary Assignment. Who released this statement and is the presidency this da.ft? So it's money for corpers that will be used to revamp the economy?

I refuse to believe this s.hit

1 Like

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by bobo65(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sterling bank Abj corpers got their Sept allowee on 20th of October

I haven't gotten mine till now tho

IV spent so much going to our secretariat, the whole ish don tire me
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Paul2020: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
U guyz realize till Friday, i just call the person in charge now OK cross river
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
DonCrust:
Are you guys complaining? We in Niger state usually see alert between 8th and 12th of every month. So be patient for the #Change!
I dey tellz u
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
bobo65:
Sterling bank Abj corpers got their Sept allowee on 20th of October

I haven't gotten mine till now tho

IV spent so much going to our secretariat, the whole ish don tire me

This ur case is strong oooo
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
No pay no work angry ........ end of story
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by woodboi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
We are going to pay soon, just a crash in our system as we're about paying - Garba Shehu
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Daxyd4realzy:

Now the problem is from FG, u knw they paid our last allawee directly tru CBN... Nov.4th, still hoping

My question is who is to blame is if Fg or CBN
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Now the problem is from FG, u knw they paid our last allawee directly tru CBN... Nov.4th, still hoping[/quote]

Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
sandra20:

FGN is to be blame for failing to look into the welfare of corp members... Allowance that is not even enough before, now no pay on the 5th
Re: Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. by Thermythorpe(f): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
I done dey borrow money up & down. #IbadanCorpsmember

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State / EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO) / No Mdas Should Reject NYSC Corps Members- Ugwuanyi Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.