Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! (4176 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Luckygurl(f): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2015
Futureviz:

the fair guy to balance the equation,Today is your lucky day, u have finally found me cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by misspicy(f): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:

Todays dose didnt get to you. undecided
am just trying to make mysef happy...you think its easy to be bored n conferred to your bed all day?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Futureviz: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:

undecided undecided
dont be like this, c'mon aren't u happy to finally have a dream come true
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Futureviz: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
lmao.........ehn ehn??
since u still do like fair guys, mak i pack my grin handsome self, excuse u babygal
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Futureviz:

since u still do like fair guys, mak i pack my grin handsome self, excuse u babygal
lol.....funny yu
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

am just trying to make mysef happy...you think its easy to be bored n conferred to your bed all day?

I know d feeling. sowie. me was juz joking
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by daridex(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=39636817]well am of the chocolate complexion...i like any skin type buh not those very light skinned guys o,buh as long as he is smooth and neat...we good to go grin[/quote
could it be true give me a chance
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by misspicy(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=daridex post=39638063][/quote] with dat pix on ur dp? sorry i will pass
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

with dat pix on ur dp? sorry i will pass
grin
misspicy:

with dat pix on ur dp? sorry i will pass
lol. Dnt discourage the brother.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by BOWOTO(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
He has to be tall, dark and handsome.
this get me anyday...with brains too tho.
And you have a light skinned baby on your PP...
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Bbsharon(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
BOWOTO:

And you have a light skinned baby on your PP...

it isn't about the baby's colour of skin but her innocent look and cuteness caught me.

Besides I like babies with full hair.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by BOWOTO(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

it isn't about the baby's colour of skin but her innocent look and cuteness caught me.

Besides I like babies with full hair.

I know, just teasing you.

Since we light skinned guys can't get you.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Richardonald(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
The op is really sayin the truth..girls tend to avoid them becuz they are intimidating,whereas goodlooking guys are usually light i mean natural..the dark one is rare..and girls like going for what is rare,if you dont date light guys are u doing them a favour..nowadays na women they do...smh.., ,
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Richardonald(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Its a lie, i heard ladies prefer blaq guys bcuz they av biqqer diicks shocked and dats actually tru bcuz even black dilddoos are bigger than white ones. No wonder Kim kardashian like black guys like craze. Wonders shall neva end
see this small girl..they are talking about looks.u talking about dick.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
#teamDarkGuysROCK!.. Light skinned guys tend to have too many spots.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! by dandollaz: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
#Teanfairguys

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.