Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export (19772 Views)

NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. / Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Hello folks,
Unlike other forms of livestock production, snail farming is strictly knowledge based as the method of rearing or farming snails is peculiar to it. It therefore essential that any one hired to manage your Snailery undergo training to ensure that the BSMPs are adopted and optimum production and productivity is achieved.
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2016
leunamme93:
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by BayoMoringa: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
We have large quantities of point of lay snails for sale, Archachatina Marginata species. If you are interested call the following numbers 08063421544 or 08093528782
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
leunamme93:
Hello folks,
Unlike other forms of livestock production, snail farming is strictly knowledge based as the method of rearing or farming snails is peculiar to it. It therefore essential that any one hired to manage your Snailery undergo training to ensure that the BSMPs are adopted and optimum production and productivity is achieved.
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
leunamme93:
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello Folks,
Snail farming and production is a peculiar venture and so should not be entered into with the same ideology and perspective as other forms of animal husbandry.
It goes beyond articles, journals and publications; writings of information-marketers that prospective snail farmers read and peruse before investing in the business.
We strongly advice that theoretical knowledge, solely, is not enough to guarantee success in commercial snail farming.
To avoid High rates of mortality, stunted growth, low egg production and poor hatchability rates which are common experiences of adventurers in the business, a combination of sound theoretical knowledge, blended with practical experiences, observation of snail activities and mentorship from genuine Snail Farmers and Consultants are very vital and therefore recommended for optimal success in business.
Kindly note that this advice is borne out of our unpleasant experiences as well as those of many others in the course of our research findings, operations and work.
It's our DELIBERATE POLICY to always conduct training in our snail farm, a proposed Snailery site or a model snail farm, laying much emphasis on practical knowledge.
It must clearly understood that the price a snail farmer pays for lack of in-depth practical knowledge is much higher than the gains that he may anticipate in the business.
To Health! Success! And Prosperity!
Have a Splendid weekend!
SnailCare...We Care!

Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Good morning.
SnailCare.... We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
leunamme93:
Hello Folks,
Snail farming and production is a peculiar venture and so should not be entered into with the same ideology and perspective as other forms of animal husbandry.
It goes beyond articles, journals and publications; writings of information-marketers that prospective snail farmers read and peruse before investing in the business.
We strongly advice that theoretical knowledge, solely, is not enough to guarantee success in commercial snail farming.
To avoid High rates of mortality, stunted growth, low egg production and poor hatchability rates which are common experiences of adventurers in the business, a combination of sound theoretical knowledge, blended with practical experiences, observation of snail activities and mentorship from genuine Snail Farmers and Consultants are very vital and therefore recommended for optimal success in business.
Kindly note that this advice is borne out of our unpleasant experiences as well as those of many others in the course of our research findings, operations and work.
It's our DELIBERATE POLICY to always conduct training in our snail farm, a proposed Snailery site or a model snail farm, laying much emphasis on practical knowledge.
It must clearly understood that the price a snail farmer pays for lack of in-depth practical knowledge is much higher than the gains that he may anticipate in the business.
To Health! Success! And Prosperity!
Have a Splendid weekend!
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2016
leunamme93:
For bookings, enquiries and clarification, please contact:
SnailCare Farm
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
leunamme93:
Hello folks,
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Good morning people.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
leunamme93:
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by balingaonline(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
pls I want to know more about snails rearing
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
balingaonline:
pls I want to know more about snails rearing
Hello Sir,
For enquiries and clarification, please contact:
SnailCare Farm
8, Omotosho close off Akoberu road, Okokomaiko,
Lagos State
Call: 08066104430, 080110505865.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning. Happy New Month. SnailCare Farm...
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
leunamme93:
Good morning. Happy New Month. SnailCare Farm...
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by annunaki2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
leunamme93:
Good morning.
Happy New Month.
SnailCare Farm...

I decided to start a micro snail farm in my compound starting with a few snails I caught in the bushes surrounding my house. I am starting it as a hobby but might decide to grow it into a business if I like the outcome of my experiment. What advice do you have for me as I have no previous experience in snail farming?
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
annunaki2:

I decided to start a micro snail farm in my compound starting with a few snails I caught in the bushes surrounding my house. I am starting it as a hobby but might decide to grow it into a business if I like the outcome of my experiment. What advice do you have for me as I have no previous experience in snail farming?
Well that's good. It's essential that you avail yourself to training. Snail farming is lucrative business and is fast being adopted by people looking for multiple streams of income
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Like any other successful business, Snail farming is information based.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by annunaki2(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
leunamme93:

Well that's good. It's essential that you avail yourself to training. Snail farming is lucrative business and is fast being adopted by people looking for multiple streams of income

Well for a start I am just starting it as a small garden farm on an experimental basis. I caught about twenty small snails with which I am starting. I will decide to go in commercial farming based on the outcome of my experiment. I just need advise on how best to rear the few snails I am experimenting with.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2016
leunamme93:
Hello folks,
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2016
leunamme93:
SnailCare...We Care!
Good Morning.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
leunamme93:
Good morning. SnailCare.... We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2016
leunamme93:
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2016
leunamme93:

Hello,
For enquiries and clarification, please contact:
SnailCare Farm
Lagos State
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by ruqqayah(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
I want to be an apprentice to a farmer who would also like to have an apprentice. But hopefully, such a farmer has his farm near Lagos, or in Lagos. I'm about to get admission by God's grace to 200 level to study Agricultural Economics and farm management, in FUNAAB. 08089674431, my contact, whatsapp contact.
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2016
leunamme93:
Hello folks,
SnailCare...We Care!
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
For booking, enquiries and clarification, please contact:
SnailCare Farm
Lagos State
Re: Professional Training And Capacity Building In Commercial Snail Farming & Export by leunamme93(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
For booking, enquiries and clarification, please contact:
SnailCare Farm
Lagos State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Launching Of Niger Star Rice (Photos) / Maintaining A Clean Pig House In Modern Pig Farming (video/pictures) / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.