Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (35371 Views)

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by tiwaz(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/--vV4mMruZUY/VjiNxmEHEII/AAAAAAAHMDQ/CW7g6W77YPE/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Two suspected female drug traffickers have been caught by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) officers at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

They are assisting investigators with facts relating to the exportation of 4.450kg of cocaine to India and 7kg of cannabis to China.

The suspects said they got involved in drug trafficking because of ill-health, lack of support from their husbands and wrong choices.

NDLEA Airport Commander Ahmadu Garba gave their names as Abdulrasaq Modinat Alake and Mbonu Chizoba.

Garba said Mbonu Chizoba was a second-time offender. He said she was first caught in 2013 for attempting to export narcotics.

Forty-four-year old Alake from Kwara State said circumstances forced her into drug smuggling.

“I was married but later separated. I am the only person taking care of myself. My business was booming before I had a health challenge. I used to buy clothes from India and Dubai for supply in Lagos since 2011.

“My problem started when the doctor said I need to do a surgical operation costing $5,000. Before now, I have spent my money on medical bills in hospitals.

‘’That was how I met a man in India during my last visit who promised to pay for my medical expenses.

“He also told me to take a bag of cocaine to India. It was all about regaining my health but I never knew it will end this way,” she lamented.

Chizoba, from Imo State, has a pending drug case at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi . She said she made a mistake in not checking her bag thoroughly.

“I accept blame for not checking the bag carefully when a client gave it to me. My job is risky because we assist people in clearing cargoes. I feel bad that this is happening to me when the first case is still on”.

She is a 2008 graduate of Business Administration. She is married and has two children.

http://thenationonlineng.net/illness-wrong-choices-made-us-carry-drugs/
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2015
criminals

check my signature for good offer
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Zambux(f): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Beremx(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Igbo 1- yoruba 1

No ethnic bashing. Case closed!

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Meaning
Beremx:
Igbo 1- yoruba 1

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2015
The Igbos are at equilibrium this time around, i don't think anyone will ever talk about the yiboos alone, they now have accomplice from the west.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Sweet Combination Omo Yeeeeeeebo and Ofe Mmanu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by LoveMachine(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
So much stupid in one thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by hob(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Everyday for d thief one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by dustmalik: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Association of Name checkers will be disappointed because the score is even. I mean, Igbo 1 - Yoruba 1

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chat2deen(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beremx:
Igbo 1- yoruba 1

No Hausa? grin...

Bad collabo..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
D hustle is real !

Seems d yorubas wil soon take d mantle frm d Igbos .

BTW : i thought dey(yorubas) are saying dt d Igbos are d only drug smugglers in dis country ?

Those dt live in glass house shld nt be throwing stones.

26 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Be like say South West don dey see how lucriative the dope business is.
Btw, was listening to Kendrick lamar

13 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by donholy28(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
I see only one woman in d pix

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Utchgirl:
D hustle is real !

Seems d yorubas wil soon take d mantle frm d Igbos .

BTW : i thought dey(yorubas) are saying dt d Igbos are d only drug smugglers in dis country ?

Those dt live in glass house shld nt be throwing stones.
oil price don fall na, no free money again, so dem don dey join the Igbos dey hustle

11 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
An equaliserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shocked

12 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by fkaz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
A Nigerian makes history as first black
president of Webster College USA (photos)

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/11/a-nigerian-makes-history-as-first-black.html?m=1
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
The penalty in China for importing ANY illegal drug in ANY measureable quantity, is a swift trial with no appeal possible, followed by summary communal execution courtesy of a single rifle bullet to the back of the head each, per condemned client. The dead convict's family are normally billed by the government, for the bullet expended in carrying out the death sentence, and for the transportation on execution day.

Also in China, dead prisoners are taken fresh from the execution grounds, to waiting medical teams who dissect the warm cadavers, harvesting vital organs for sale through shadowy middle-men, to the global medical transplant industry that is feverishly working to provide for long waiting lists of desperate patients lined up round the block in hospitals worldwide, all yearning for their turn to be fitted with just about any of ALL removeable organs comprising the human body, including the skin.

It is therefore with considerable wonderment that one ponders the motivations that lead a frigging SUCCESSION of Nigerian drug mules to WILLINGLY load up with illegal Class A drugs, and then board that fateful last free flight that will take them right, straight the phuck INTO the jaws of the Chinese Tiger, to be unceremoniously devoured by the fiery bark of an AK47, while the living wise look on from a distance.

Perhaps to blame are those calming but entirely false assurances handed to potential contraband smuggling lemmings by tenured witch-doctors back in Africa, "guaranteeing" that the smuggler's death-sentence load of mortal sin will never be spotted by the ever-alert Chinese customs officers, or perhaps it is that dearly embraced conviction held by many an African, that because one prays EARNESTLY for such, "God will forbid ANY and ALL unpleasant occurrences from befalling me personally, but phuck everybody else, thank you."

Regardless of the reason why the prospect of experiencing Chinese instant justice fails to discourage YET MORE DRUG MULES from going there, perhaps those who are inevitably apprehened with "hidden" drugs at Chinese ports of entry can at least come to regard their assured rifle-shot sentence as a beneficial development for the medical organ transplant industry, in the little time they will be given after initial arrest, to contemplate their impending fate.

E get as e be.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na name I come check grin Wait ooh shocked I no believe the name dat 1st name angry Wetin happen here cry
On behalf of
National association of name checkers
Lome branch
Togo
West Africa
We hereby reject the 1st name grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by appini: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
donholy28:

Look am well again... Because na two women me see for the picture.
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by tartar9(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
only united in crime

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good, Next story pls

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by tartar9(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beremx:
Igbo 1- yoruba 1

I understand the situation of the Yoruba woman but for the heegboe woman angry its in their blood

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Badboiz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
seunny4lif:
Na name I come check grin Wait ooh shocked I no believe the name dat 1st name angry Wetin happen here cry
On behalf
National association of name checker
Lome branch
Togo
West Africa
We reject the 1st name grin

Guy, you funny gan. Go NDLEA go reject am nah, make dem replace her name with your own.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
tartar9:
I understand the situation of the Yoruba woman but for the heegboe woman angry its in their blood

In China, there's nothing like situation mr man..

Its 1 all draw.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vicotex:
oil price don fall na, no free money again, so dem don dey join the Igbos dey hustle

Lollz !

I tot as much .

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by xmich(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
donholy28:

Which mean the other name was grudginly pushed in there to divert attention

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by iamsodium(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
No time
Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Yoruba woman's case look suspicious.....that confession looks forced......I suspect it is an ibo claiming to be Yoruba... angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Burger01(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by antontech(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
I nukwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.