Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job (36706 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Ephemmm: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:
Glory be to Almighty... God Win, I finally got a job after 3 and a half years as a customer service representative with .......

I'm not really the type that like blowing my horn but I guess I will be an ingrate if I don't share this testimony with Nairalanders to encourage others not to give up hope. Weeping may endureth through the night but definitely joy cometh in the morning. I pray that Almighty God will answer all the prayer request of all job seekers on here like he answered mine. Just be patient, His forever faithful.

I resumed yesterday and I think I enjoyed my first day at work, I promise to give out recharge cards at the end of the month when i get paid my first salary as an appreciation to all that I learnt here on Nairaland during the trial period and my job search quest that prepared/assisted me in getting this job.

OP, congratulations ooooo. Hope the job is not 'an outsourced' one? If so, read more and apply more after three month there so far this is you first job.

May God be with you always.
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by valeno(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Big up bro #share da blexin
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:
And big shout to Ashantemoore the anonymous Resume writer I met on here that wrote the cover letter and resume that got me the job interview... Thank you for all the interview tips as well, it came in very handy. Thanks a mil sis, back to work break is over
please who wrote your resume? Maybe an email or a website you can provide for others to follow
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Baboo13(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
simplisity:
Dont play with God.

Don't spiritualize everything
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Kceee: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
God time has always been the BEST ... CONGRAT..To those of us that are still searching,let's not relent ,continuity they say brings Freedom...looking Forward 4 my own testimonY
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Ochoiho: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
congrat bros
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by vivaobi: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pinkylilly:
please who wrote your resume? Maybe an email or a website you can provide for others to follow

abeg the contact address of the person that wrote d cover letter and resume....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Sidney1990: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulation bro.........May God enrich you and Keep you for greater things in Jesus name. Am happy for you and I tap into the Grace that's at work in you.
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
congratulations.
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by macaranta(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Baboo13:
Congratulations

I still saw a vision about you dancing in a big office and God instructed me to tell you to pay 20k monthly into my account monthly for continual favour in the new workplace

cheesy
Baboo13:
Congratulations

I still saw a vision about you dancing in a big office and God instructed me to tell you to pay 20k monthly into my account monthly for continual favour in the new workplace

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by kapai(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats bro...!As many that await for theirs the Lord shall see us thru IJN.Amen
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by durotimi12(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
GodWin Indeed!
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by ourleader(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
More glory, please am seeking for a good job just as you was before kindly help, Am a graduate, I studied Computer Science & I have done with my NYSC, contract ; 08035339385.once more congratulations
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by 400billionman: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:
Glory be to Almighty... God Win, I finally got a job after 3 and a half years as a customer service representative with .......

I'm not really the type that like blowing my horn but I guess I will be an ingrate if I don't share this testimony with Nairalanders to encourage others not to give up hope. Weeping may endureth through the night but definitely joy cometh in the morning. I pray that Almighty God will answer all the prayer request of all job seekers on here like he answered mine. Just be patient, His forever faithful.

I resumed yesterday and I think I enjoyed my first day at work, I promise to give out recharge cards at the end of the month when i get paid my first salary as an appreciation to all that I learnt here on Nairaland during the trial period and my job search quest that prepared/assisted me in getting this job.

Testimony not complete till you tell us how much..
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by phelpy: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mine is next...
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by ourleader(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

, congratulations congratulations beloved, Am over happy for your success, please am seeking for job & am a graduate, I studied Computer Science & I have done with my NYSC service year. Please your contribution will be worth remembering! My contract : 08035339385 or email cuchenna2@gmail.com thanks. Once again congratulations
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by bedoab10k(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

Congratulation. I use this as point of contact I shall have testimony on job before the end of the year in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by xest(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Am happy for u bro,thnk God for his mercies n favours. As d good Lord has done for u let him do so for me too in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Gelengelen: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

congrat bro

pls add me on whatsapp so that i will know when u want to share recharge card.

thanks
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations dude.
More testimonies to come from those that are still seeking for jobs. Amen
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by SacrodAYAN: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

congrats oooo, more blessings in Jesus name
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Great9ja: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations bro, God is wit u

1 Like

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by crackhouse(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats but for ur information nairaland is not an abode for job seekers. So don't see peeps here as job seekers. Many guys here on this forum are rich dudes.
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

God never ever fails.Congrats
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by crackhouse(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
ourleader:
More glory, please am seeking for a good job just as you was before kindly help, Am a graduate, I studied Computer Science & I have done with my NYSC, contract ; 08035339385.once more congratulations
na so the joblessness dey do u?. Op narrated his success story after 3yrs of hunting and u are giving him ur number. If he have the contact, will he have stayed 3yrs hunting? Abi the lack of job don dey affect ur reasoning? How do u expect OP to help u when he just got one after 3yrs. My dear run to God for help and the OP.

1 Like

Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Easy1401(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats ooo Am happy 4 U may the Lord answer those that are still seeking day and night for white kola Job...
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by denco4: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations. God is faithful
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by chikasin4(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Am happy for u bro. Congrats. Pls pass m my own recharge card oh. I dey use mtn. My email is chyco4life2@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by sevule(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please how does your getting a job make God win? God didn't win, you were the one that won!

Let us stop all this nonsense with God wins. God is way beyond our puny imagination and I think it is grossly disrespectful for us to say God wins when something good happens to us. So if God wins does it mean that God can lose?

Congrats on your job!
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by adunpeters(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
kdrex:

I'm not really the type that like blowing my horn but I guess I will be an ingrate if I don't share this testimony with Nairalanders to encourage others not to give up hope. Weeping may endureth through the night but definitely joy cometh in the morning. I pray that Almighty God will answer all the prayer
request of all job seekers on here like he answered mine. Just be patient, His forever faithful.

Congrats.... I rejoice with U
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by mustybobo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
I rejoice wit yew bro, n I wish all job seekers God's favour...nt just anyhw, buh rather a very good job
Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by Amustical(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, I use your testimony as a point of contact, olorun je ki emi naa jeri ayo. God open the door of a good job for me too ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.