Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

BW Offshore Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BW Offshore Job (24166 Views)

BW Offshore Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At BW Offshore! 15 Positions / Several Oil And Gas Job Vacancies At BW Offshore Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BW Offshore Job by deluxecad(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
I spoke to a guy that works there, he said no invitations have been sent out yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
angry We're still waiting patiently 4 them lipsrsealed
deluxecad:
I spoke to a guy that works there, he said no invitations have been sent out yet.
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy sunday pal wink
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
shocked Any latest info lately
deluxecad:
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
So, no more info in ths house again
deluxecad:
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided Pls,anyone with a valid info abt BW offshore should share for us to knw d way 4ward ths new yr. smiley
deluxecad:
Re: BW Offshore Job by deluxecad(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
just2simple:
undecided Pls,anyone with a valid info abt BW offshore should share for us to knw d way 4ward ths new yr. smiley

No valid info yet. The crude oil prices determine a lot.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
kiss Alright tks, Lets still keeps watching what will come out of it soon cool
deluxecad:

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Any further latest info? cool
deluxecad:

Re: BW Offshore Job by tafrica(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think we should forget this and move on. If they call us, fine.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well, Na God's face I dey look now cool tongue
tafrica:
I think we should forget this and move on.
If they call us, fine.
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Naija with elusive job offer don tire me lipsrsealed undecided
deluxecad:
Re: BW Offshore Job by unknownolodo1: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello, please am a fresh graduate and we've been asked to submit our CV from school..... I studied mechanical engineering...... Any idea of what to expect for the test or interview....... Your contribution would be appreciated......
deluxecad:
Re: BW Offshore Job by uchechimark(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok
Re: BW Offshore Job by deluxecad(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
unknownolodo1:
Hello, please am a fresh graduate and we've been asked to submit our CV from school..... I studied mechanical engineering...... Any idea of what to expect for the test or interview....... Your contribution would be appreciated......

BW Offshore asked you to forward your CV?

I don't understand you. Are you a fresh graduate or you're still in school?
Re: BW Offshore Job by unknownolodo1: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Our department asked us to submit our CV and copy of other documents.I am a graduate who is done with the service year.
deluxecad:

BW Offshore asked you to forward your CV?

I don't understand you. Are you a fresh graduate or you're still in school?
Re: BW Offshore Job by deluxecad(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
unknownolodo1:
Our department asked us to submit our CV and copy of other documents.I am a graduate who is done with the service year.

Maybe they want to hire some of you as graduate assistants.

Draw up a simple and realistic CV and send them.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by harveyspec: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
unknownolodo1:

I cant deduce clear answers from Your reply, Young man, are you asking a generic question of what test/interview to expect as a fresh graduate or you are asking what test questions to expect at Bw offshore test/interview.

This thread is on BW OFfshore, did your department give a hint that they are sending your cv to bw offshore?

PS: If your enquiry was a generic one, then the test to expect will be centered on caliber of firm & what they are into. Most standard firms use SHL formats, while others sets their own questions to test your verbal, numerical reasoning skill etc

Then again the way an engineering firm will set their questions might be slightly or greatly different from how a research firm or IT firm will set their questions

2 Likes

Re: BW Offshore Job by unknownolodo1: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Yes... An asking of what test or interview to expect. And thanks.

harveyspec:

I cant deduce clear answers from Your reply, Young man, are you asking a generic question of what test/interview to expect as a fresh graduate or you are asking what test questions to expect at Bw offshore test/interview.

This thread is on BW OFfshore, did your department give a hint that they are sending your cv to bw offshore?

PS: If your enquiry was a generic one, then the test to expect will be centered on caliber of firm & what they are into. Most standard firms use SHL formats, while others sets their own questions to test your verbal, numerical reasoning skill etc

Then again the way an engineering firm will set their questions might be slightly or greatly different from how a research firm or IT firm will set their questions
Re: BW Offshore Job by harveyspec: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2016
unknownolodo1:
Yes... An asking of what test or interview to expect. And thanks.

you aren't sounding like a graduate, I asked 3 questions how do you expect me to know which you answered with the response you gave.

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by unknownolodo1: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I am a fresh graduate who is through with NYSC and yes my department gave us the information that its bw offshore they're sending the CV to....
I hope you understand...

harveyspec:

you aren't sounding like a graduate, I asked 3 questions how do you expect me to know which you answered with the response you gave.
Re: BW Offshore Job by just2simple: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
@Harvey, Abeg, take it easy with ths young Lad. He's just a new comer. tongue cheesy
Lets know if there's any latest info on ths BW Offshore stuff cool
harveyspec:

1 Like

Re: BW Offshore Job by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NRC Oral Interview / Five Things To Never Say In A Job-Interview / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.