Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media (17457 Views)

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oya go supply us with adequate distraction for ur thread grin
the pix is there
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
peeparty:
It can be a sign they're
feeling insecure about their relationship.

Or Sometime when people are worried about their partner’s affections, they tend to make the relationship more publicly visible.

Buh who does that this days?
some people still do.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Macgreat(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
I use any picture I like, even that of a girl I don't know personally.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

by saying "E pain am"

you're insinuating that I value ur opinion enough for me to even care.

so I'm just gonna type "LoL" and say "Nice try bítch". try harder.
Eyah. In Lil wayne's voice "i see the blood in ur eyes"
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Emodeee: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

Go get your girl

that lovely song comes to my mind.
*Will u be my luver? Yes/no*
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Luckygurl(f): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aaahh!!

If you've got it, flaunt it jare.

If I can appreciate friends on their special days by using their photos as My DP, what prevents me from doing same for my partner even on a normal day?

2 Likes

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:
Aaahh!!

If you've got it, flaunt it jare.

If I can appreciate friends on their special days by using their photos as My DP, what prevents me from doing same for my partner even on a normal day?

Others think it would be a shame when you two breaks up. What's your say?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by IamLEGEND1: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Eyah. In Lil wayne's voice "i see the blood in ur eyes"

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

it never a shame...u display what u feel at the moment,it doesn't matter if u'll still brk up with him/her what really matter is what u feel at the moment..

2 Likes

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Luckygurl(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

The real shame comes in when those who once knew the two of you as a pair real life suddenly sees it all crashing like a pack of cards.

Nothing shameful about it though cos not all relationships are meant to pass the test of time.
If you can survive it real life why can't you do so online?

Personally! If eventually I get into a serious relationship (cos I've never been in one anyway),
I'd at intervals upload a pics of the both of us or even his alone not in an attempt to seek validation from the outside world or maybe to prove my loyalty to him but my own little way out of several other ways of saying that I appreciate what we have going on between us and I'm proud having him as a companion.

Notice that I specifically used serious relationship.
Not all those petty mushroom relationships majority of persons get into, something that's meant for the rocks even right before it was contracted..

Also, I'm an advocate of moderation in whatever we do, this inclusive.
I drop my pen at this point

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by danbrowndmf(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Has your friend just put their new girlfriend/boyfriend into their new profile pic? Some think that says a lot about the strength of their relationship. I think it's a sign they're feeling insecure. When people are worried about their partner's affections, they tend to make the relationship more publicly visible. You're also more likely to write about your boyfriend/girlfriend if you're scared the relationship is a bit shaky, but there's one catch. People who aren't are very affectionate. What's known as avoidant personalities-tend to post much less about their relationships even when they worry about their partner.
I was surprised when a confider told me her boyfriend brokeup with her because she refused to make use of him as her profile pic. Hence, he tagged her a ''Cheat''.
Well, it's a world of ''Different Strokes For Different Folks''
Now, which would you go for?
The flambouyant one who flaunts his/her partner on social media? Or,
The avoidant personality who keeps his/her relationship off the media? Reasons...

yeah sometimes u might want to tag her cheat,if she keeps uploading different kind of men pix and she never tend to upload yours once...you might be feeling insecure(We sef na Human being na)

If you are in a serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage u should mind the way u use ur social media,bad use of social medai usage has reck so many 'potential marriage relationship' it has reck so many relationships...
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yeah sometimes u might want to tag her cheat,if she keeps uploading different kind of men pix and she never tend to upload yours once...you might be feeling insecure(We sef na Human being na)

If you are in a serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage u should mind the way u use ur social media,bad use of social medai usage has reck so many 'potential marriage relationship' it has reck so many relationships...
What if she never uploaded a male's pic?

Just like a Nairalander who uploaded her wedding pictures and got all sorts of discouraging and abusive comments. That was so bad.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:

The real shame comes in when those who once knew the two of you as a pair real life suddenly sees it all crashing like a pack of cards.

Nothing shameful about it though cos not all relationships are meant to pass the test of time.
If you can survive it real life why can't you do so online?

Personally! If eventually I get into a serious relationship (cos I've never been in one anyway),
I'd at intervals upload a pics of the both of us or even his alone not in an attempt to seek validation from the outside world or maybe to prove my loyalty to him but my own little way out of several other ways of saying that I appreciate what we have going on between us and I'm proud having him as a companion.

Notice that I specifically used serious relationship.
Not all those petty mushroom relationships majority of persons get into, something that's meant for the rocks even right before it was contracted..

Also, I'm an advocate of moderation in whatever we do, this inclusive.
I drop my pen at this point
Well said! Permit me to say your pen is not yet allowed to be droppedcheesy
I agree you saying this outa self-willed. How about when the pic issue is made mandatory by your partner? Like he brings up the issue, and wants to use it as yardstick in measuring the amount of love you've for him and also to prove you not a cheat.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't feel insecure n am nt forced to use it either... Itx a choice I made to turn off dox dudes who wldnt let me rest... Always asking to b my side boo blah blah blah... Datx it..
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Benignasweety:
I don't feel insecure n am nt forced to use it either... Itx a choice I made to turn off dox dudes who wldnt let me rest... Always asking to b my side boo blah blah blah... Datx it..
That's him @dp, right?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Luckygurl(f): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Well said! Permit me to say your pen is not yet allowed to be droppedcheesy
I agree you saying this outa self-willed. How about when the pic issue is made mandatory by your partner? Like he brings up the issue, and wants to use it as yardstick in measuring the amount of love you've for him and also to prove you not a cheat.

Shoro niyen!!

Im dey crase for head angry angry
So shallow a thinking seriously..
Infact!! This kinda person should not even smell me miles away.

Prove I'm not a cheat?
Any day he starts doubting my fidelity, I'd just give him space to go sort his personal wahala.

Bottom line is no one can force me to do what I don't wanna do especially in a trivial case like this..
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's him @dp, right?
yuppy..... grin
Mhizkel:

That's him @dp, right?
yuppy.....
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Benignasweety:
yuppy..... grin yuppy.....
Awww..That's sweetsmiley Using that to scare away NL guys, right?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

What if she never uploaded a male's pic?

Just like a Nairalander who uploaded her wedding pictures and got all sorts of discouraging and abusive comments. That was so bad.
4get about insecurity,if u have a beautiful girlfriend u are most likely to be jealous sometimes. You don't need ur man to tell u,sometimes to spice up the relationship uploading his picture on ur DP wunt kill you.

Why should i even come to nairaland to upload my wedding pix? Nairaland is so full of shyt people and the MOD are really slacking in doing there wrk,they ban wrong people and leave the abusive one's,in such thread the mod ban button should wrk effectively and clean dirty comment,but they wunt do that na how to put lillian esoro topic to front page dem dy find...
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by BOWOTO(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:
I'm just observing all these APC generation of liars.

Hypocrisy will finish Nigerians!!
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by SonOfEl(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

I get your point. It's only absurd when a partner makes it mandatory for the other.

Yea I get what you mean....
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
4get about insecurity,if u have a beautiful girlfriend u are most likely to be jealous sometimes. You don't need ur man to tell u,sometimes to spice up the relationship uploading his picture on ur DP wunt kill you.

Why should i even come to nairaland to upload my wedding pix? Nairaland is so full of shyt people and the MOD are really slacking in doing there wrk,they ban wrong people and leave the abusive one's,in such thread the mod ban button should wrk effectively and clean dirty comment,but they wunt do that na how to put lillian esoro topic to front page dem dy find...

Choi!shocked See bad-mouthing.

I'm sure the bride would have wished she never attempted suchgrin
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:

Shoro niyen!!

Im dey crase for head angry angry
So shallow a thinking seriously..
Infact!! This kinda person should not even smell me miles away.

Prove I'm not a cheat?
Any day he starts doubting my fidelity, I'd just give him space to go sort his personal wahala.

Bottom line is no one can force me to do what I don't wanna do especially in a trivial case like this..
Such might occur if you give him reasons to doubt your fidelity.
I'll just go with your last paragraphsmiley
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Choi!shocked See bad-mouthing.

I'm sure the bride would have wished she never attempted suchgrin
can u share the link or give me the crankum(details) of insult given to the bridegrin?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
can u share the link or give me the crankum(details) of insult given to the bridegrin?
www.nairaland.com/2662160/wedding-pixs
Thank me latercheesy

Luckygurl, click on the above link to crack ya ribscheesy
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by peeparty(m): 1:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
some people still do.
Guess kids make that an issue or mandatory.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by 48noble(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2015
BOWOTO:

Hypocrisy will finish Nigerians!!

It's worst on nairaland, a land of too many saints and high moral standard

1 Like

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by GlassDoc: 4:01am On Nov 04, 2015
occasionally it's cool. on special days like birthday

1 Like

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by CertifiedSamuel: 4:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Friend?? Yes.
Girlfriend?? No.
Lover?? Maybe.
fiancée?? Yes.
Wife?? YES!
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2015
I have a lot of admirers on Facebook, I don't know how nor why I'm just plainly myself, at times I put my man up on my profile pic or as my cover pic with the caption " I love you, very much". It slowed down a bit of traffic in my inbox, which I appreciated, some guys do have conscience sha.

For some other guys it motivated them in a competitive way, which is kinda twisted.

I'm quite open with my relationship, whereas my partner is more conservative but that just our personalities.

Never doubted his love though, I know in many ways he trying to protect us, as for me sha, well I've always been this way.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by bobbyluis(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2015
If it is not ur bday or any other event,forget it,u have no business as far as my DP is concerned
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Luckygurl(f): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Mhizkel:

Such might occur if you give him reasons to doubt your fidelity.
I'll just go with your last paragraphsmiley

So to prove my fidelity, I should put up a pics, that's all embarassed

Biko!! A person with such warped mentality should not even come close...
Na beg I dey beg oo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.