Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media (17462 Views)

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
pbs4real:
jez kidding jooor,see as u carry am for head like goverment work tongue angry grin

I knowtongue
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Yes I agree with you, but the tone of the comments on the first page doesn't look like there's an understanding for those that flaunt.

BTW, can I flaunt you?

It's their choice anyway.

Why would you wanna flaunt someone who isn't your partner?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Baba o, bawo ni? Do use my pix as your dp

I dey o..
I will use your dp as my pix grin
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Luckygurl:

The real shame comes in when those who once knew the two of you as a pair real life suddenly sees it all crashing like a pack of cards.

Nothing shameful about it though cos not all relationships are meant to pass the test of time.
If you can survive it real life why can't you do so online?

Personally! If eventually I get into a serious relationship (cos I've never been in one anyway),
I'd at intervals upload a pics of the both of us or even his alone not in an attempt to seek validation from the outside world or maybe to prove my loyalty to him but my own little way out of several other ways of saying that I appreciate what we have going on between us and I'm proud having him as a companion.

Notice that I specifically used serious relationship.
Not all those petty mushroom relationships majority of persons get into, something that's meant for the rocks even right before it was contracted..

Also, I'm an advocate of moderation in whatever we do, this inclusive.
I drop my pen at this point

You get sense..
Come make I toast u..
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2015
N1one:
I dey o.. I will use your dp as my pix grin
Good morning my sugar! No use am o
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

It's their choice anyway.

Why would you wanna flaunt someone who isn't your partner?

Are you indirectly asking me a question?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by kolajosh(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2015
The thing is I have learnt quite a few things from here.
1. It is all about having trust in each other (flaunting the pics isn't an assurance of fidelity and not flaunting it doesn't prove infidelity)
2. But the fear of the unknown future shouldn't stop u from what u feel is right or makes u feel good. if flaunting does it for u, then do it.
3. Insecurity and immaturity comes in when you are demanding she/he use your pix. ( I have been a victim of this syndrome myself but I have learnt from the experience)
4. Moderation is the keyword.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2015
That's some stupid 2go mentality shit
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Are you indirectly asking me a question?
It's a direct question
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

It's a direct question

There's no one concerned with my flaunting affairs, asides you.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

There's no one concerned with my flaunting affairs, asides you.
Why me?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Why me?
Because if I'd be flaunting you, I'd need to know if you're comfortable with it.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Because if I'd be flaunting you, I'd need to know if you're comfortable with it.
And I repeat, why would you wanna flaunt someone who isn't your partner?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

And I repeat, why would you wanna flaunt someone who isn't your partner?

Liberalism.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Liberalism.
Common, that's too political ish.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by frakdon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sometimes, I don't even use my picture as my dp, talk more of that of my girl, even till I am married, some of us have reasons to why we are on such platforms....
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Common, that's too political ish.
Pm?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by damekings(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Interesting, well am just here to observe and supervise the thread. Any act of hemhemhem will be treated with hahahahahaha
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
damekings:
Interesting, well am just here to observe and supervise the thread. Any act of hemhemhem will be treated with hahahahahaha

undecided
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by SenatorJames(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2016
I can do that for my beloved wife from the day of our wedding, not fiance.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by agrovick(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hiya Mama
Are you still a proponent of not flaunting your partner's picture?
Cc Mhizkel
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
agrovick:
Hiya Mama

Are you still a proponent of not flaunting your partner's picture?

Cc Mhizkel
grin What do you think?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by agrovick(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mhizkel:

grin What do you think?

You hard to make it hard ehn?

You seem to be a private person, so you are definitely not a flaunt it type. If I'm to describe you I'd say meek on the outside, a tigress in your own sanctuary wink
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2017
agrovick:

You hard to make it hard ehn?

You seem to be a private person, so you are definitely not a flaunt it type. If I'm to describe you I'd say meek on the outside, a tigress in your own sanctuary wink
cheesy Exactly! No two ways.

How you?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Mhizkel:

How you?
so you still dey alive? cheesy cheesy
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
so you still dey alive? cheesy cheesy
Lol..Your head! grin

You want me to die?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Mhizkel:

Lol..Your head! grin

You want me to die?
lol. No way! Die no dey your face na

But as you disappear nko?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. No way! Die no dey your face na

But as you disappear nko?
Actually, I travelled.

How have you been?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by agrovick(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
How you?
Look who is here, the female magician of our time.
I'm good, where is the popcorn you brought from your travels.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
agrovick:

Look who is here, the female magician of our time.

I'm good, where is the popcorn you brought from your travels.
Lol..Your popcorn is right here.
Come get it.
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by agrovick(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
Lol..Your popcorn is right here. Come get it.
Ooh lalala! I'm sure on my way.
Whatever you do tonight, ensure you leave me with your off nairaland contact.
So what have you been up to, taking over the world?
Re: Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media by Mhizkel(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
agrovick:

Ooh lalala! I'm sure on my way.

Whatever you do tonight, ensure you leave me with your off nairaland contact.

So what have you been up to, taking over the world?
See his head grin

Lemme have your WhatsApp number.

I'll tell you more off NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.