Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) (26240 Views)

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Gifty And Eucharia Anunobi On A Movie Set In Abuja (Photo) / Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Mancity26(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
During Dare to Dream Audition at Abuja. Top Rank Galaxy Hotel. I (funnyNation) went there to catch fun...

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Mancity26(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thats the spirit of #FunnyNation comedian. First time since I joined NL that my thread hit FP. Baba God I thank you.. Evidence of good things coming.. I will be locking it down with Wazobia Fm soon! I dedicate this to my fellow entertainers in da building.. Airforce1 and co.. See you at the top.. #funnyNation comedian. My signature though..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by christinie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Francis' face looks like he ate a frog.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Merlissa(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Francis Duru is looking Old

While

Eucheria is looking young

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Mancity26(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
una get bad mouth ooo. I had series of misunderstanding with him dat day... My younger brother made it..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
These people must be real famous in Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Imortal001: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
If this make front page, i will bring a throw back pix of me with Kellyhandsome.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vixxie:
These people must be real famous in Nigeria
undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
How wud i know if dis pischure wasnt photoshopped? undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Mancity26(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
How wud i know if dis pischure wasnt photoshopped? undecided
Funny like funnyNation.. I took many pix with him that day.. I waited for the result so long.. My brother later made it.. He will be going to Calabar on 5th. #funnyNation
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Airforce1:

undecided
And that?
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Vixxie:

And that?
I quoted you in error..

Forgot to modify
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by youngberry001(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
francis duru i dislike dat guy in any movie he act undecided

but Eucheria my best actress!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by damton(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
ok.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Richie0974: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Ok
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by kennyman2000(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Okay.. Seen. Can we now see a non nairalander with them

check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by neonly: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Nawo people dey jobless for nairaland oooo
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by gokay11(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Say that guy still dey act?
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Blackberrybabes: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2015
sweet pictures

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
why is Francis duru always looking hungry undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by deramarks(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Hope u caught a lot of fun dere I didn't even know fun was catchable and not hav able
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by festusfeezy(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Kk,
Seen

Waiting for salary alert
Baba pay me my salary pls
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by angieberry(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
hope you caught enough fun yah
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by sexxydiva(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by ylaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
very old
looking like fufu
growing fat is not the best at all
Merlissa:
Francis Duru is looking Old

While

Eucheria is looking young
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by bimsoralph: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Mancity26:
Thats the spirit of #FunnyNation comedian
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Babyphinas(f): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Nice pic
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by allisonluvsu(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2015
ok.. i dnt hav anything to say
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Why is Francis Duru keeping his face like shit, couldn't he have smiled or something? Eww!

Looking on the bright side, Eucharia looks nice and well put together. smiley
Oh and the NLdr seems to be having fun.
Re: A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) by Uceegal: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Oluwakemi Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Dances In Church Amidst Son's Grand Theft / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.