Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79438 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Mattex001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.

Despite how recent this Phantom 5 Flagship might be you can't even compare it to Galaxy NoTe 3 that was made 3 years ago that's one of the inadequacies of Tecno Phones!

The are Poorly Optimized and you Can even compare them to Top OEMs

Nice phone tho but definitely not for Android Techie like Us!

Peace

3 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kurtCobain(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
daphid25:
Maybe Tecno are now up there with apple. Greatn great stuff
don't say this were people are gathered

3 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mikron(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
BenKafor:
Lol. Real funny write up.

what is funny about the writeup?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by x6blade(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
M ok with my iPhone 6. My next phone is the blackberry priv thanks anyway

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
mosjames:

Infinix phone are not as strong as tecnos'
You can argue it, but you'd be wrong
lol...did you knw that the same company is responsible for techno, itel and infinix?

everything na market strategy. go figure
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oga no vex o. But if u see the phone eh, nna u will bow. This picture I put didn't do any justice to it. Tecno has always been affordable so even this premium phone is at 69k. You be big boy that's why 69k is chicken change for u. Abeg, share the money, come flex me

zicoraads:

Lmfao...big boys phone my arse cheesy
Common 69k...Mtcheww!
I even tot it was expensive. See ehn...BlackBerry till I die! I have never been a fan of Techno phones. Imagine all what you said about it...I was expecting something in the region of 100k plus.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kelvyn7: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Hire me na. Me dey look for job.
are u ready to work?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mike404(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
This one na glorified china phone now

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
What are the specs of the Galaxy Note.?

Mattex001:

Despite how recent this Phantom 5 Flagship might be you can't even compare it to Galaxy NoTe 3 that was made 3 years ago that's one of the inadequacies of Tecno Phones!

The are Poorly Optimized and you Can even compare them to Top OEMs

Nice phone tho but definitely not for Android Techie like Us!

Peace

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by flokii: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
It's 69k. I didn't buy the phone, I just operated it, I loved it, I had to share my experience. Thanks for the compliment, I'm considering starting my own blog soon grin

please do.. you're talented

as for me I stick with my Xtouch X2 Life.. so sleek, slim, pretty... infact
I have root access and av so tweaked d life... you can imagine stuffs I do with it...

virtually everything... calls, messaging, social media, internet (at times 4g), 5.0" HD display... I even use it as torch..
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
edwife:
i pity Nigerian men,the date has just gone higher. cheesy

funny you
(Some)Nigerian men have been buying more expensive phones na (e.g) iphones.

Why would I buy a Tecno phone for 69k? I rather buy half plot of land somewhere in Mbaise. I have nothing against Tecno, it just doesn't turn me on.

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by anonimi: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Chinese are creating VALUE and catching up with the whites after sacrificing as a society & investing for many decades in the education of ALL their children even though they are over 1 billion.
Yet the unevolved BLACK man does nothing but buy these gadgets from the proceeds of natural resources that are:

- explored
- exploited and
- exported

by foreigners with NO control by us.
Where is our sense of pride- individual & collective

Yet we will scream RACISM when we are properly described and treated as primates.
We are such a pitiable lot!
Sad!!
Pathetic!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
kelvyn7:
are u ready to work?

Ever ready oga. Ever ready
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by lawrenceunaa: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

pictures of u with the phone or u are mere sale rep
sorry sales girl

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by manutdadex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
mosjames:
I have this Phone and I stream match online with the help of an App. I mean I watch live matches.. Yes you heard me, live matches

Itiz nor a joking stuvv.. The video clear die grin
wtf? Even techo p5 dey stream match.. Dat one na wetin....

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm if this babe is privileged to hold iphone 6 plus,galaxy s6 edge or a nexus phone.I gez she will faint.

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
OMG I don't understand what u are saying. What's going on?

anonimi:
The Chinese are creating VALUE and catching up with the whites after investing for many decades in the education of ALL their children even though they are over 1 billion.
Yet the unevolved BLACK man does nothing but buy these gadgets from the proceeds of natural resources that are:

- explored
- exploited and
- exported

by foreigners with NO control by us.
Where is our sense of pride- individual & collective

Yet we will scream RACISM when we are properly described and treated as primates.
We are such a pitiable lot!
Sad!!
Pathetic!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by smartn09(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

But l know you from advert section in Wazobia. Thanks, you are doing a good job.

3 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
ninovandross:
bros na wa oh, how do u know that he is broke, he just aired his view as most phones come with gorilla glass so that they won't break easily
leave dat mugu make him de yan giberish....
A big phone like dat without cornin glass is nonsense.
What of if after buyin it today and the phone smatches on the flour the next day with broken glasses what ll u do?? Rush down the market and purchase another one! With such a hepty amount of money, bcus u'ar dangote's son!.....

That guy is a complet foo!!!!
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by adepiero: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:
hiss
same old bullsheet about the techno phantom 5

infinx is coming with the big 6
lets see how yall react to that
beta person, you sabi phone.

Techno is a wounded lion in the phone market, infinix is the game changer for low end pocket friendly phones

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by AdeniyiA(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

... and you couldn't upload a SINGLE one to back up the veracity of your claims, i think i would be right if i doubt your phantom description ...

5 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by anonimi: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
OMG I don't understand what u are saying. What's going on?

Perhaps it is not for you to understand since you are only about "sexy but always classy" embarassed embarassed

"Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, sex and Stealing” – Donald Trump

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3000699_usbusinessmagnatedonaldtrump_jpeg1c725acd4dc682f6f4a4d492dc44cdf1

More from: http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by litaninja(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
You heard the true sound of music From a handheld device? Do your ears function properly?

5 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kelvyn7: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

Ever ready oga. Ever ready

where is ur location and qualification?

u will have to send ur CV
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why not show us some of d selfie yu took wit d machine, jes to butress ur points

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by frankcris(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
i prefer huawei p8...

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Between gidi @ ph
I can't list my skills here sha before some people will think I'm blowing my own horn

kelvyn7:

where is ur location and qualification?

u will have to send ur CV
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Jephz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
me spend 70k on Techno when samsung anf other good product re there ...rubbish. .

5 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
daphid25:

Why you pained nigga?
Isit because you are broke?
Its not that expensive tho, I bet you'd love it

BROKE!!!!....Are u serious nobody in his or her right sense will count 70k to buy Tecno.... All this Tecno marketers sef...very hilarious. So make I had a 70k buy Tecno because??

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by kelvyn7: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Between gidi @ ph
I can't list my skills here sha before some people will think I'm blowing my own horn

ok
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by edwife(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

funny you
(Some)Nigerian men have been buying more expensive phones na (e.g) iphones.

Why would I buy a Tecno phone for 69k? I rather buy half plot of land somewhere in Mbaise. I have nothing against Tecno, it just doesn't turn me on.

Lol,you are right tho.I am clueless when it comes to phones and prices.I am not that crazy about them.

Plot in Mbaise? cheesy tell me you are joking.The cheapest land i know was about 350.000k.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Techno na phone or toy? You buy Techno for students. I have a mobile device that cost enough to buy a plot of land, but since I cannot put it in my pocket, I am giving it to my woman in Abuja. She needs it more than me. Again, I prefer making my own customized brand. I see Techno as China anyday and anytime, whether na phamtom or Ojuju dem call am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.