Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79448 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mtndata(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
MTN Zone, Tru Talk or iPulse new offer rocks again! For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, According to my recent post MTN UNLIMITED CALL WITH JUST 30NAIRA FINALITY TERMINATED BY MTN. Then MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers. I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money which is initially was N5000 but it has been reduced to minimum and avoidable price so don't miss out again. Make sure you have up to N50 for the daily surprise or N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1# and follow the response message to get the offer (Airtime). You should finish the Airtime on/before 11:50pm if you opt in for daily. If you are eligible. Yes, if you are eligible you will receive it instantly Just Follow the steps below:
CAN I GET THIS MTN 2 MTN UMLIMITED CALL?
Yes, this MTN offer is opened to everybody including those people that enjoyed the first offer. You can follow the steps bellow to activate your own today.

Full Story www.mtndata.com.ng

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html?m=1
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by franzis(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
ZUBY77:

Now you are getting frustrated.
Exactly how I wanted it.
Don't commit suicide yet.
We are just starting.
Unless you ask for forgiveness.

BTW..

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is more expensive than iPhone 6.

But since you are Mgbeke, I don't expect you to know that.

See those black fingers there, that's me picking up the phone. Am I still poor to you?

your own self too much , so na woman you dey follow exchange words like this...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Jerryolumide(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.
.How much, please?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by slimvim: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
eheee, how much una say davido Abi him brother bought d range...wht is phone?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by abbeysoul(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice spec meanwhile u can order for phones, tablets, laptops,wristwatches etc from jumia through me. U can add me up on bbm 2B9BBE0E or whatsapp 07088559053
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Philip6800(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2015
How does dis post even make front paget
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2015
JanethEze:
Why are you stalking me?. By the way, I believe very much that your mother is the Mgbeke. If you could read very well, which I doubt you can considering you wrote 12 books according to what you said, you would see that I said " So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom" I didnt say I bought it. If you are so rich why aren't you using an iphone 6? Please, stop acting like a child, it doesn't suit you. You are just embarrassing yourself and seeking attention. I think I've been stewpid enough to give you my time. God please forgive me for wasting my time on fools on this earth. I don't think God even created you. I am even wondering if you are a man. You have been arguing with a woman for hours and you just can't stop. Anyway, I guess the word to describe you is " WOMAN WRAPPER" .
You can reply this comment but I won't reply you anymore. Have a wonderful night wink

ZUBY77....I'm sorry Buh she Whipped Your Ass! cry

RIP...."grin"
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by imsuboi(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2015
JanethEze:
Oga job vex. The thing is that this Phantom 5 phone is not mine, a friend of mine I bumped into in shop rite had the phone, I took the pictures with his Phantom and because he was in a hurry, I couldn't transfer them to my own phone. Once I hot home, I sent him a message on Whatsapp saying that he should send them to me. He then told me sorry that he had to delete my pics because his gf always goes through his phone and she gets very jealous and starts trouble if she sees another females pic on his phone.

Tales by moonlight grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by mojounited(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2015
mosjames:
I have this Phone and I stream match online with the help of an App. I mean I watch live matches.. Yes you heard me, live matches

Itiz nor a joking stuvv.. The video clear die grin
@mosjames, which app is that? For the love of the game, kindly share..
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by etas1001(m): 2:25am On Nov 04, 2015
mosjames:
Infinix phone are not as strong as tecnos' You can argue it, but you'd be wrong
I second that
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by rumomonga(m): 3:19am On Nov 04, 2015
sats:

and phantom 5 sounds like what?
pls, spare me

Sounds like a joke lol grin
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by babafirst(m): 3:34am On Nov 04, 2015
This one wey the story hit FP,I hope say dem done settle their advert fee wella .

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Baddestguyp(m): 3:47am On Nov 04, 2015
mosjames:
I have this Phone and I stream match online with the help of an App. I mean I watch live matches.. Yes you heard me, live matches

any Android phone can stream live matches. I've been doing that for ages.

Op, sorry but ur review doesn't seem to impress me cos it sounds like something you were paid to do. I always get my phone reviews from neutral sources so I'll forget everything you typed

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by odogwuone(m): 4:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by emi14: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2015
The worst phone and most regrettable expenses I ever made is spending money on Nokia Lumia 630. Useless window bullshit. I hate Microsoft for disorganizing Nokia.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Elxandre:

I now hate Tecno so much because of this.
I really can't touch their products anymore.

Zero integrity!

There are zero objective Tecno thread these days. What nonsense!!!

An understatement. It's a well known fact that Tecno mobile is pretty adept at buying good reviews, but what does a desperate company do when bought good reviews don't work? Deceptive form of marketing ensures.

It's kinda amusing and shocking to see Tecno trying to con the gullible ones among us into investing on their high priced substandard flagship. Apparently, integrity is the last thing on their mind right now. Desperate measures and all that...

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hustla(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2015
mosjames:

Seems u just started using smartphones
I have been streaming matches online since the days of Tecno N3 , make we hear word o
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Maximum83: 6:03am On Nov 04, 2015
koice:

An understatement. It's a well known fact that Tecno mobile is pretty adept at buying good reviews, but what does a desperate company do when bought good reviews don't work? Deceptive form of marketing ensures.

It's kinda amusing and shocking to see Tecno trying to con the gullible ones among us into investing on their high priced substandard flagship. Apparently, integrity is the last thing on their mind right now. Desperate measures and all that...

How do you mean by substandard? Tecno phones substandard!. You baffle me honestly. which one hav u used, and what makes them substandard
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hustla(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2015
sats:

ana montana, the screen is your phone, you need all the protection you can get for your screen, so that
it can survive some falls, otherwise you will end up with a cracked screen

ana montana, try and watch the 5.5 inch,FHD 1080*1920 pixels,IPS LTPS, GFF full Lamination (2.5D Arc screen)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 of the ulefone be touch 2 phone screen test, then you will kno why gorilla glass is crucial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSNs5BR2qE

there is a new feature people have on the phones these days, its called - cracked screen

try and watch ... if you can

The UleFone has screen sensitivity issues, do not even compare it to this tecno phone
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hustla(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2015
zicoraads:

Lmfao...big boys phone my arse cheesy
Common 69k...Mtcheww!
I even tot it was expensive. See ehn...BlackBerry till I die! I have never been a fan of Techno phones. Imagine all what you said about it...I was expecting something in the region of 100k plus.

No One even wants Blackberrys again,unless of cos the Priv and the Passport
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by hustla(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

Now you are getting frustrated.
Exactly how I wanted it.
Don't commit suicide yet.
We are just starting.
Unless you ask for forgiveness.

BTW..

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is more expensive than iPhone 6.

But since you are Mgbeke, I don't expect you to know that.

See those black fingers there, that's me picking up the phone. Am I still poor to you?

Bro, arguing that u are rich cos u have Samsung S6 Edge + is very funny to me actually
If you are as rich as you claim, why not pick up the Vertu phone for 2.3 million naira?

Im just saying
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Ignyte(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2015
mosjames:

Every phone fit get mobdro na... No dey help Tecno lie

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by sayitright: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2015
with all dis features yet still cheap? mhenn d phone will b boring.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Tedassie(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2015
UniqueGem:
Selfie queen who doesn't have a profile picture. Sounds like advert to me.
abi
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Maximum83:
How do you mean by substandard? Tecno phones substandard!. You baffle me honestly. which one hav u used, and what makes them substandard

Maximum83 aka Ana500, aka ChidinmaRose, aka sats, aka JanethEze, aka mosjames, etc... I see y'all, I know your silly games. Keep deluding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Chikote(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2015
Very hilarious thread. Lol. Watching diss like feem

*grabs popcorn and drink*
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by fuke(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

what a review?
Short and moves you to click.
If I had money, I would have gone to buy the phone right away.
Good job.
At least there are still some here with something between their ears.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Mattex001(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2015
JanethEze:
What are the specs of the Galaxy Note.?

3gb of Ram

32gb of inbuilt memory

5.6inches Screen Display

13mp Camera

Stylus Pen which allows you to use your phone as a notepad

3200mah Battery

And So much more......

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by tracekenty: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2015
stardragon:

that phone is nonsense without a cornilla gorilla glass...
If I dash u my own. Shebi u go collect am with endless tank u.. No dey formies, its a dirty act
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Donpoker9(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2015
JanethEze:

pls how much is the phone?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by JanethEze(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Donpoker9:

pls how much is the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.