Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (44787 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by AmicableEd: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dr. Mike Okonkwo, the founder and presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) and his amiable wife, Bishop Peace, are strategising and planning elaborately for the forthcoming wedding of their one and only child and daughter, Uche.

Pretty and cerebral Uche who graduated from the Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma, USA, will be saying ‘I do’ to her US based fiancé, Onyekachi Asugha, this November, in what promises to be a spectacular solemnisation.

Various committees and sub committees have been set up in the church to ensure a successful and hitch free wedding for Uche, the pride and joy of her proud parents.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/11/bishop-mike-okonkwos-daughter-uche.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oh my Bishop... I'm so missing Trem Wisdom House

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Vision4God: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okkkk. Nice
Hpy married life in ad.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ylaa(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
praise the lord,
it is the Lord's doing
it is marvelous in our sight.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy married life in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
ok
She is beautiful, that brother is too close to her, they aren't married yet.

30 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by gloriousangel7: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK.

SHOUT out to my Role Model PRINCESS FACH the BEST PRESENTER....Watch her LIVE on NTA Lagos channel 10 on Mondays 7:30 pm...
TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
MITV every Saturday 8:0am also available onDSTV,GOTV,STARTIMES,...u can visit her site too
www.princessfach.com
I just love her as my Role Model.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Beesluv: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
HML in adv
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
My regards
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by johnwizey: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lovely bride
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought she's married to Kenneth Okonnkwo (Andy) or am I confusing her with someone else?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by kelvyn7: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked SEE AS THE GEHL PLENTY FOR THE FIRST PINCHURE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Gelengelen: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
so pastor Daughter don sabi wetin romance and fvck be before marriage abi?

OK....continuuuuu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by gloriousangel7: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK.hmm

SHOUT out to my Role Model PRINCESS FACH the BEST PRESENTER....Watch her LIVE on NTA Lagos channel 10 on Mondays 7:30 pm...
TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
MITV every Saturday 8:0am also available onDSTV,GOTV,STARTIMES,...u can visit her site too
www.princessfach.com
I just love her as my Role Model.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Only?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
She looks bigger in the first picundecided . . . . Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by myners007: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
congrats in advance
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by joshtooxplicit: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
I love TREM. I love Bishop Mike okonkwo. I love trem Cathedral of His glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by kegoodman: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats. Wish u guys the best

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mfm GO also has one child. Cud it be dat these men follow doctors advice i.e if its risky for thier wives to carry belle again. And go to the altar to deceive pple dat there is nothing God cannot do Runs out of thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I thought she's married to Kenneth Okonnkwo (Andy) or am I confusing her with someone else?
So I thought too. Or was it a rumor then?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Baboo13(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
My Lord Bishop niyen

If you want to invite him for any programme, sha make sure your speakers are working very well
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ochestraone(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by marjo: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

So I thought too. Or was it a rumor then?
the person that married Andy of Living In Bondage fame was the daughter of the CPM Ajao estate G.O - Rev Ezekiel .

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by valboy20(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
SHE'S phat angry
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Daniel058(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
IJE Uwa
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na this guy want to dey sign the autograph rite?

Ok kontinue

Enjoy unna sef
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by tlops(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.