Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics (5359 Views)

HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? / MMM Has Developed New Scamming Strategy.beware / The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
I've been away from this thread for quite some time.

Goodtalk called me a couple of hours ago and we discussed at length on how to resolve the whole issue. He promised to pay up before the year ends.

The thread will be updated again once he fulfills his promise.

And lest I forget, the first installment has been paid.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Finally! Krixmas has paid the outstanding balance. Many thanks to everyone for their concern, and thanks to krixmas for honoring their words.

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by chifreke(f): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
A good name is better than riches.....it has been dented undecided

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by jamarionj(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hello Ceaser,

We appreciate your interest in our shipping services. Our promise is to serve you to satisafction, so we have a policy that protects all our customers and over time we have successfully delivered over 1,000,000 items from US, UK and China to Nigeria, Ghana and other Afrian countries. All your shipment through Shoptomydoor is guaranteed. Whether it is via Air Freight or Ocean Freight, all are covered.
No other company offers a 100% delivery guarantee, or your money back on using their platform, but we do. Money back means cost of your items plus your shipping cost. Go to http://www.shoptomydoor.com/guaranteed-delivery.html to learn more about our 100% money back guarantee and how we have successfully delivered well over 1,000,000 items to over 60,000 Nigerian online shoppers.

On behalf of everyone at Shoptomydoor we say welcome to Shoptomydoor, we look forward to handling your shopping and shipping needs.
For help or queries about our service be sure to send us an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com or call us on 0700 800 8000 and we will definitely be of help to you. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

HI, Greetings everyone. @shoptomydoor. we really need to know How to work with your service. enlighten me more.
Thanks
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Smil41010: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2022
I am looking for a good and reliable forwarder from China to Nigeria pls help me out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Customized Atm Card Flash Drive for your clients/staffs / MTN And Zain's Latest #100 Promo/lottery / NSE Lists Greenwich Alpha ETF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.