Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? (2128 Views)

Over Bleached Lady Shows Off Her Engangement Ring.... / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / Dark Skin Girls Are More Beautiful Than Bleached Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Just keep it short do you men prefer bleached skin over dark and brown skin ? And is light skin or white more superior ?
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nicolars(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bleaching aint good @ all

Am dark

And black is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
So is every light skin female now bleached? Some of us are natural mocha mamasitas.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Iyineda(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Not sure if trolling but assuming not I'd say that any decent man worth loving wouldn't want to be with a woman who changes the color of her skin simply out of preference.
Do a large number of dark skin African men like "fair"/light skin African women? Sure. A lot do. But if they find out the complexion was achieved thanks to some random cream then the appeal dies off.

Honest advice, stay away from skin bleaching product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by tushburg(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
That depends on who is bleached
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Team Naturally Fair# smiley
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by babywhite(f): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I like it natural grin
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Jedeye2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello babywhite message me on whatsapp pls
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So is every light skin female now bleached? Some of us are natural mocha mamasitas.
Hahaha... You aren't light skinned person to me. cheesy grin
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha... You aren't light skinned person to me. cheesy grin

I'm not dark or brown either. I'm "lighter" than that.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
tushburg:
That depends on who is bleached
I like it bleached sometimes and it makes you snow inside the a$...hole! grin cheesy cool
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by sunddy: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Still not light enough to me. You are ebony, the chocolate type. Can I see the color of your elbows? No fighting, please. cheesy grin
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Seen. You can now remove your Advert placement... Time up!
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Still not light enough to me. You are ebony, the chocolate type. Can I see the color of your elbows? No fighting, please. cheesy grin

LMFAO. Ebony is Elek Wek. When I go to buy cosmetics, they tell me my tone is caramel & it matches caramel as well so ebony my azz. Now do you really expect me to take elbow shots? You must be cray cray tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

Seen. You can now remove your Advert placement... Time up!

Lol, advert for what? It's only a sneak, not even the full pic
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by IamLEGEND1: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015

Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Full or half... Na pinshure still

I'm beginning to feel u suffer from strabismus and amblyopia pushing u to be so 'unproud' of ur eyes. I lie?
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

Full or half... Na pinshure still

I'm beginning to feel u suffer from strabismus and amblyopia pushing u to be so 'unproud' of ur eyes. I lie?

Yeah, meant to prove a point, not to "advertise" . I actually have nice eyes even if I have to say so myself grin
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Chai! See fyn geh
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Truth24(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
#TeamBlacks
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Ebony is Elek Wek. When I go to buy cosmetics, they tell me my tone is caramel & it matches caramel as well so ebony my azz. Now do you really expect me to take elbow shots? You must be cray cray tongue
Despite the fact you are told your skin tone is caramel you are still ebony. Women of color are referred to as ebony and you fall into that group though.

Yes, I would love to see the color of your elbows. There is nothing crazy about confirming some fact.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, meant to prove a point, not to "advertise" . I actually have nice eyes even if I have to say so myself grin

Hmmm... Aiit.

But really,

Even if you were advertising, you're diamond, so .... (Fill in the gap yourself) lol
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Despite the fact you are told your skin tone is caramel you are still ebony. Women of color are referred to as ebony and you fall into that group though.

Yes, I would love to see the color of your elbows. There is nothing crazy about confirming some fact.

I didn't say I was Caucasian so why lecture me about what race group I fall under? Ebony as a blanket term or not, we still come in different shades.

I'm not showing my elbows until you show me your handsomeness. I have a few confirmations to make too, yanno.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't say I was Caucasian so why lecture me about what race group I fall under? Ebony as a blanket term or not, we still come in different shades.

I'm not showing my elbows until you show me your handsomeness. I have a few confirmations to make too, yanno.
I can post the ones of my elbows for you if you want. Bwahaha...
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

I can post the ones of my elbows for you if you want. Bwahaha...

No, I don't wanna see your elbows. Thanks
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't wanna see your elbows. Thanks
What else do you want? cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

What else do you want? cheesy

Never mind.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Never mind.
Say it! I give you the right to speak up, hun.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Say it! I give the right to speak up, hun.

Give the right? Puhleeze. I just don't want to be going in a merry-go-round with you. So let's move on.

Btw, what is ptui? You say that a lot. Hah
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Give the right? Puhleeze. I just don't want to be going in a merry-go-round with you. So let's move on.

Btw, what is ptui? You say that a lot. Hah
Okay! That is one hell of disgusting thing to write when you are irritated by somebody. It is the sound of spitting! Bwahaha... You can ask me more questions about it.
Re: Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

Okay! That is one hell of disgusting thing to write when you are irritated by somebody. It is the sound of spitting! Bwahaha... You can ask me more questions about it.

Lol, ok.

So have you visited Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Girlfriend Wants Me To Stop Watching Football..pls Advice / See Why I've Been So So Sad Today. / Pls Is This Reply To An Ex Bad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.