Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti (51711 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose earlier today stopped his convoy to see the state of the Oja Bisi market where he met with this old woman pictured with him and had a talk with her.

While talking, the old woman complained that she had been trying to reach him on the mobile number he gave out to the state residents but had not been successful. She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday. Fayose asked for an invite which she said she had finished sharing them. He then promised to grant her wish and attend her mother's burial.

Source: http://ngreports.com/photos-gov-fayose-stops-his-convoy-to-interact-with-an-old-woman-in-ekiti/

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by benedictnsi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok..... May be he wanna borrow some sense cheesy

(this reminds me of one movie scene between late Sam Loco and Nkem Owoh..... Osuofia grin)

Sam Loco : my son, what I your father can see while lying under the bed, even if you climb the tallest iroko-tree, you won't see it....

Osuofia : Papa, not when the compound is fenced..... Lmao

I miss these guys in Nollywood, that was when I was interested. undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmm politicians

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Tunami(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
notice me governor.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Blakjewelry(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Well it kinda cool Sha

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by drimpeccable(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Like him or hate him. Governor Fayose is loved by his people.

239 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by damton(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mama: Ayo you no dey hear word, I don't tell you say buhari no be your mate. make you dey know wetin you go yan.

Fayose: Mama all na political stunt, I just dey play with Baba because I hear say he has a high sense of humor.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by jamex93(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Man of the ppl

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by iamkingzlee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Governor wey sure!!!! cheesy Just tell me why people wouldn't love this man

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ucyoma(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Democracy at play!

Fayose of Ekiti people, by Ekiti people and for Ekiti people.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Moneyyy: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015

287 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by jwart(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
IYA osoronga.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Not again!!!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Grassroot governor

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
These publicity stunts is what makes his people love him.

This woman fit be one big winch and for this single act of the governor, she go dey protect am from coven.

grin

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by kechywillz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
This man is the best governor through out the south west

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by morbeta(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Common sense is not common, I believe he is making good use of it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by lawflec(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rare especially in this part of the world where u neither know wether ur driver is a kidnappers informant.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by canalily(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Am thinking when it wil be my turn to interact with him

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by signz: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Love him or hate him, Fayose is a real grassroot politician.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by otunbashonny(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
I like this guy called Fayose.

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by KunleBoye: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
That's the road that will be built for Ekiti this month

Next news from the Fountain of rice and ogogoro is how Fayose rides Molue from state capital to Pr...on.

Fill in the gap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by dokiOloye(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm.
This very old woman had a mother who died recently?
Looks like longevity is in their gene.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Mobskat(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
if He Likes Let Him stop For a mad Goat.

Na Our Money dem Use buy convoy

Wap2all.com

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by freshness2020: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ijaya1...APc nightmare.. I greet u sir.. May u live long.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
jwart:
IYA osoronga.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by damiloladuke: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
he will get shot soonest, if care is not taken
His story will be like " HE WAS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE "
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by odinese(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
.what filth is this?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Huh Her Mother's Burial? shocked lipsrsealed

Longevity leleyi. cool

This part is funny sha "She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday." cheesy

Make me sef call am to invite am for my wedding Buyday grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by dvdwed(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
The best Governor.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / APC's Reaction To The Signing Of The 2016 Budget / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.