Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti (51712 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by dvdwed(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
The best Governor.

The fear of PMB

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by LieDetector(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm pro-APC but I think I like this man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by kennyman2000(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
oshokomole. I just love this man, i swear.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Fortunate017(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
I like this governor sha. Not those feel big, low necked and high shoulders governors.

Man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Dotmanroy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
K
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
odinese:
.what filth is this?

Where is the filth?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Silvereze(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayose is one of the governors i like.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by menix(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hope one day he does not get kidnapped by Gbomogbomo..
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by absoluteSuccess: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
The way things are groing, i know say one day, you go stop to interact with someone whose mother come back to life. cheesy

Na that time you go cun ride run.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by adconline(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
dokiOloye:
Hmmm.
This very old woman had a mother who died recently?
Looks like longevity is in their gene.
Runs in the family.. She looks agile and ready to go..
Grassroot democracy at work..
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tunami:
notice me governor.

Please select a way to die

1.) French kiss Cobra
2.) Jump into the Lagoon
3.) stand in front of a moving train
4.) Dress like Boko Haram Members and point a gun. At Nigerian army
5 .) Drink poison
6.) Go to aguleri Shrine and steal one of its antiques
7.) point a gun at your head, with your left hand, raise the right hand and konk yourself, then pull the trigger with the other

Oloriburuku like you. You no like better thing.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by alcmene: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
down to earth governor that knows the rudiment aspect of governance.

unlike the other guys that cruise to campaign ground in private jets and limousine while their impoverished supporters wave brooms from the ground

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Akhere1: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayase the man of all people
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by toluxe0075: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Akhere1: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayose the man for all people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by toluxe0075: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
All these news about fayose drinking with the drivers or fayose riding on Okada does not equate to good governance, it's all political gimmicks
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ifihearam: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
APC GOVERNORS NAKE UNA LEARN

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by IamMrNoble(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
Huh Her Mother's Burial? shocked lipsrsealed

Longevity leleyi. cool

This part is funny sha "She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday." cheesy

Make me sef invite am for my wedding Buyday grin

Wait o.. you are single, and instead of inviting him for wedding, you're thinking of bday..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Whizzing(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

nah u b d end time agent

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by bimbomueeb(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Call him whatever you like, such gestures have made him defeat two incumbent governor in the state twice!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by emperorzz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
So oh..u mean say dis old mama stil get mama...Chukwu abiama!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Tushed: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayose has always been like this
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by NemzySeries(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tunami:
notice me governor.
adopted & seconded......datz aw he came in front of ma car asking pple wat dey wanted on d streets dis Time last year wen I visited ado 4 ma convo
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Bigdreams(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Grassroots governor.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Kennitrust(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
the only voice in PDP

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by bigmo1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
The most jobless governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by xreal: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
I prophesy, there will be a thread here that will make Front Page on friday, it will read...

Photo: Fayose attends burial ceremony which he was invited by the old woman on tuesday.

xreal in the spirit, makabobobobooooshaa
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by NemzySeries(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
morbeta:
Common sense is not common, I believe he is making good use of it.
haba ma guy!!!!....i bliv U've visited d university b4,abeg shw me were common sense dey 4 here

dunt mistake political stunts 4 common sense,sum1 asking u aw sweet plantain tastes doesn't means hiz gonna buy u sum

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by amanze15(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
sitting on a classic like that... undecided nice car
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamMrNoble:

Wait o.. you are single, and instead of inviting him for wedding, you're thinking of bday..

Because no wedding for now undecided

But Buyday na sure thing every year.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is like am liking this man again coz is free with his people unloke some governors
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by hush15: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:
Hope one day he does not get kidnapped by Gbomogbomo..

Kidnap fayose sha, that's a very long shot. The man feels very safe and at home with his people. I won't be surprise he would be in the Senate after his term or possibly a VP candidate on PDP platform.

And am sure should he get to the senate, oh boy, some level of sanity would reign again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC's Reaction To The Signing Of The 2016 Budget / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.