Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

How True Can This Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Can This Be? (1289 Views)

My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Breaking news from BBC!!

The Earth will experience 15 days of total darkness between November 15 and November 29, 2015. The event, according to NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years. Astronomers from NASA have indicated that the world will remain in complete darkness starting on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3 a.m. and will end on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:15 p.m.

According to officials, the ” November Black Out” event will be caused by another astronomical event between Venus and Jupiter.

Charles Bolden, who was appointed to head of NASA by President Obama, issued a 1000 page document explaining the event to the White House. According to the report, on October 26, 2015, Venus & Jupiter will engage in a close parallelism, only being separated by 1 degree. Venus will pass to the southwest of Jupiter, causing Venus to shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. The light from Venus will heat up the gases on Jupiter causing a reaction.
The gaseous reaction will release an unprecedented amount of Hydrogen into Space.

The Hydrogen gas will make contact with Earth's sun at approximately 2:50 a.m. The amass amount of Hydrogen making contact with the sun will cause a massive explosion on the Sun’s surface. The explosions will cause the Sands surface temperature to increase to 9,000 degrees Kelvin in an instant.

The sun will then attempt to cease the explosions by emitting heat from its core. The heat will cause the Sun to dim to a bluish color. Once the sun reaches the bluish color, it will take approximately 14 days to restore its normal surface temperature, returning its normal color to the Red Giant.

While the sun is cooling the surface, the light from the sun will be much dimmer. Because it takes anywhere from 7 to 8 and a half minutes depending on the Earth’s rotation for light from the sun to hit Earth, people will not know the
event has happened until 2:58 am on November
15th.

Some areas of the world may experience brief moments of light for 7 to 8 minutes, but the Earth will then go back to complete darkness until the Sun’s surface temperature has been restored.

Can this be Matt 24:29-31 coming to pass? Let us remain prayerful.

https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa-confirms earth-will-experience-15 days-of-complete-darkness-in-november-2015/. MAKE YOUR COMMENT
Re: How True Can This Be? by madgoat(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
You are watching too many sci-fi movies grin
Re: How True Can This Be? by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
First it was red moon..

Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
madgoat:
You are watching too many sci-fi movies grin
During the time of Noah, na Ark......... What can we do this time cos Nigeria PHCN NO HELP ISSUE ALL....

AM GETTING PREPARE ALREADY, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELI ALSO..... it is near
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
I've been reading this ever since I started dating the Internet. embarassed undecided
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
First it was red moon..

Make we dey watch sha

I have my Ark of light should incase..... If interested, ask for my bank details
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

During the time of Noah, na Ark......... What can we do this time cos Nigeria PHCN NO HELP ISSUE ALL....

AM GETTING PREPARE ALREADY, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELI ALSO..... it is near

Na Aeroplane things? undecided

1 Like

Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
I've been reading this ever since I started dating the Internet. embarassed undecided
That means you are still new to the internet.....
What if it happen?
Re: How True Can This Be? by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

I have my Ark of light should incase..... If interested, ask for my bank details
its a fake news tho.
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Na Aeroplane things? undecided

grin grin grin
This one no be chelsea match ooh..... Na real finding with scientific proof.... Read again if necessary
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

That means you are still new to the internet.....
What if it happen?

cheesy Really? 7/8 years is new to the Internet? I see! grin

Except the sun decides to go on vacation, which I doubt.
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
its a fake news tho.
But be prepare for the unexpected....
Wouldnt you ask of this bank details for option B
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

grin grin grin
This one no be chelsea match ooh..... Na real finding with scientific proof.... Read again if necessary

Don't bring my club into this. angry

Your findings are as fake as the word "Fake" undecided
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Really? 7/8 years is new to the Internet? I see! grin

Except the sun decides to go on vacation, which I doubt.
grin
Anyway, I have prepare the Ark of light, if interested, kindly request for the necessary
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Don't bring my club into this. angry

Your findings is as fake as the word "Fake" undecided
Pls dont divert your club doom or aggression to this...... Am sorry if I spoit or about to spoil your night for mentioning chelshit
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

grin
Anyway, I have prepare the Ark of light, if interested, kindly request for the necessary

You know the meaning of Ole right? undecided
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

Pls dont divert your club doom or aggression to this...... Am sorry if I spoit or about to spoil your night for mentioning chelshit

There's no club with that name!
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

You know the meaning of Ole right? undecided
Ole- strong
Ole-thief - grin
Ole- hard
Abi which of the ole are you referring to.... #innocent_me_want_to_know shocked
Re: How True Can This Be? by makkosky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

There's no club with that name!
Ok..... If the news come to be real.... I will be happy for you because you wont have to watch football matches that will make you feel bad after 45minutes...... Just thinking like the scientist with over 1000pafea of document on dark days foreseeing grin
Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

Ole-thief - grin

Fixed! undecided

1 Like

Re: How True Can This Be? by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
makkosky:

Ok..... If the news come to be real.... I will be happy for you because you wont have to watch football matches that will make you feel bad after 45minutes...... Just thinking like the scientist with over 1000pafea of document on dark days foreseeing grin

Number 1, the news is fake, so it renders other points invalid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atheism Is A Religion (and Why Everybody Has Got Religion) / Have You Witness A Pastor Or A Man Of God that God use and Raise The Dead. / Fake Priest Who Parades Himself As Catholic Priest Exposed By Abuja Priest(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.