Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. (10158 Views)

How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) / Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Good am. Love to share my experience with my NL pals.

Oboy, the journey no be joke,

Osun to Abuja. 8hours

Subwa to Nyanya 1hour

Nyanya to Lafia. Even plus the driver's speed. 4hours

Got to Lafia 10:30pm.

Going to the unknown land.

Problem of where to stay arose, hmmmmmm

Wetin man pikin go do?.

I stopped keke, told him to take me to an hotel.

I just discovered the keke guy no hear English. Cos I wan tell am make eno carry me go 5 star hotel o, in fact no star hotel self. Better Pelu gbogbo stress yi!!! grin grin

I just remembered in school, when you have only #100 to buy Suya and you are not sure of even getting onions talk less of the suya cos of your friends, you tell the aboki, cut am kiremi kiremi ( small small) cheesy and I know kudi is money. tongue

I said. Oga, hotel kudi kiremi kiremi.gringrin . Lolz

The next day, entered market with Oga David's brother.

On getting to the market, egusi price has increased to 25k

My budget was 22 bags

Could only buy 18bags

Let's get to work.

Bagging and shaking.

Thanks to God,. Oga David. I really appreciate.

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Fundamentalist: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Good for you, best of all
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Ride on boss! cool
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Moving to store. This guy pushing rented bad barrow unknowingly.

They rent at #200 daily.

I am to pay them #350 in total. They are four.gave them 2k.

They all left and the weak guy came back to say "Thank you on his knees" . I couldn't look at him cos "Thank you isn't for me". Too young to accept it, it belongs to God.

I just remembered him on my way back.

I promised him a wheelbarrow of his own when I get back there.

8 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Egusi now in store.

2 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2015
All work but no play made jack a dull boy.

4 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2015
As I entered Abuja yester night, naxo baba God just knack me idea for head, see am for opportunity for my importation biz.Chai. Time to write proposal

Oya motor stop me for area1 one, tomorrow nah for grassroot advert.

Shiloh on the way. All roads lead to Goshen

Where is my letter heading.

Chai, nah farm I go. No proposal self, grassroot campaign. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Evicsholar(f): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2015
mayorall:
As I entered Abuja yester night, naxo baba God just knack me idea for head, see am for opportunity for my importation biz.Chai. Time to write proposal
Oya motor stop me for area1 one, tomorrow nah for grassroot advert.
Shiloh on the way. All roads lead to Goshen
Where is my letter heading.
Chai, nah farm I go. No proposal self, grassroot campaign. cheesy
Thanks for reading. Running back to school tomorrow. No timegrin
Weldone oga mayorall. I'm motivated by the way you combine school with business. #business_mind8-)
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Adwexky(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Oga Mayorall, I salute your business doggedness and ability to risk. Success and swift sales, I pray for in your Egusi Business.

TO ALL BUSINESSMAN & WOMAN:

''VERSATILITY IS THE KEY TO WEALTH AND LONG-LASTING FINANCIAL LIBERATION'' - Sam Ademuyiwa

To decode that examine the investments and income funnel of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Otedola and co. This folks keep on sowing and they all are reaping it BIG.

''PLEASE DON'T STOP SOWING, FOR YOU KNOW NOT THE ONE WITH BOUNTIFUL HARVEST''...

Greetings to Miss Mayorall!

1 Like

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Evicsholar:
Weldone oga mayorall. I'm motivated by the way you combine school with business. #business_mind8-)

Boss naxo o. nah immediately after my jamb in 2011 na in my papa done tell me say " if you don't gain admission into medicine, I can't help anyone to get work ". nah Biochemistry uniosun give me o.

3 Likes

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Adwexky:
Oga Mayorall, I salute your business doggedness and ability to risk. Success and swift sales, I pray for in your Egusi Business.

TO ALL BUSINESSMAN & WOMAN:

''VERSATILITY IS THE KEY TO WEALTH AND LONG-LASTING FINANCIAL LIBERATION'' - Sam Ademuyiwa

To decode that examine the investments and income funnel of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Otedola and co. This folks keep on sowing and they all are reaping it BIG.

''PLEASE DON'T STOP SOWING, FOR YOU KNOW NOT THE ONE WITH BOUNTIFUL HARVEST''...

Thanks boss.
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by kennyman2000(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Weldone boss! Ako ere oko dele oooo!!!!
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Joboms(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Correct business man...I sight u
I hail wink
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Weldone boss! Ako ere oko dele oooo!!!!

Thanks boss.
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Kranium: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks boss.

Are the Egusi in your pics peeled or unpeeled?
If peeled, are they hand peeled or machine peeled ?

Also, what is the weight in kg of each bag?

Thanks.
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by dav8id(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks boss.

Weldone babami... grin tongue

Hope you have a smooth ride...
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by dav8id(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kranium:

Are the Egusi in your pics peeled or unpeeled?
If peeled, are they hand peeled or machine peeled ?

Also, what is the weight in kg of each bag?

Thanks.

Those egusi are unpeeled

peeled egusi are sold in mudu not in bag..see picture below how mudu look like..four cup of peak milk makeup of a mudu.

peeled egusi hand peeled go for #570

hand pealed go for #470 per mudu.

Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Pavore9: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2015
dav8id:

Those egusi are unpeeled

peeled egusi are sold in mudu not in bag..see picture below how mudu look like..four cup of peak milk makeup of a mudu.

Do you have any idea where Egusi is processed into oil and how much a litre could go for?
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2015
dav8id:

Weldone babami... grin tongue
Hope you have a smooth ride...

Oga mi sir. Thanks for the hrlp, I am very grateful. On my way to Osun.
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by generaljosh1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by dav8id(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Pavore9:

Do you have any idea where Egusi is processed into oil and how much a litre could go for?

Sorry no idea, but will ask some of my customers
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Pavore9: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
dav8id:

Sorry no idea, but will ask some of my customers
Thanks.
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by aAK1(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice one. I smell front page
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks boss.
Kudos bro...
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Oga mayorall just dey tap from every angle. Welldone o. More grace!
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
mayorall importer and farmer
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by mayorall(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
miqos02:
mayorall importer and farmer

All join grin
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by Kranium: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2015
dav8id:

Those egusi are unpeeled

Thanks for the info.

100 mudu would be approximate to how many Kilograms?
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by dav8id(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kranium:

Thanks for the info.

100 mudu would be approximate to how many Kilograms?

1mudu 1kg
Re: My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos. by phillings247: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
how many modules of unpeeled will produce 1 module of peeled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Partners With Fan Milk To Establish Odeda Farm Institute / WE Sell Empty Shipping Containers & Refrigerated(reefer) Containers20ft And 40ft / 32 Different Organic Herbs Used To Prevent Poultry Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.