Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa (21138 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / Pastor keeps 30 teenagers at home as sex slaves (Photo) -Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ignorance is very expensive; the uninformed must continue to pay. Everyone must take the time and pains to seek and search out the truths from the Bible.

In this time and age, I hardly fall for such funny scams. I'm mine own prophet.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by dwesternmall: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by olutunde12(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin Men of God. Well, i refused to say anything against men of God. But FCT residents, watch and do not fall a victim.

Did you read the write up at all?
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by shaiba(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some of these people sef. Devil go doff cap for them, haba!!!
After dem go say na devil work, mean while d guy de respect dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.