Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment (570 Views)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by spicytayomic(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose has apologised to primary school teachers in the state over the mix-up in the payment of their last month’s salary.

According to a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Idowu Adelusi, the governor said; “Even though the mix-up was from the State Accountant General’s office but as the state governor, he takes responsibility.

“I want to apologise for the inconsistency and problems encountered in crediting the accounts of some primary school teachers, it was after my broadcast few days back that I got a lot of text messages from some teachers that were affected.

“I sincerely want to apologise, I have gotten to the root of the matter, I have found out that there were mix-ups here and there, the accounts were credited and later withdrawn for carelessness in the accountant general’s office, for whatever it is I take responsibility, I apologise and want to assure you all the lapses will be corrected.

“My teachers at the primary school level, this money will be credited to your accounts between now and Wednesday unfailingly. My apologies.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fayose-apologises-to-teachers-for-underpayment/
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by miqos02(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Sign of a good leader. Apologise when you're wrong cos no one can be Mr. Perfect. Hope they get paid soon.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by DahtzFestjayz: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Apkapo
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Baawaa(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
“I sincerely want to apologise, I have gotten to the root of the matter, I have found out that there were mix-ups here and there, the accounts were credited and later withdrawn for carelessness in the accountant general’s office, for whatever it is I take responsibility, I apologise and want to assure you all the lapses will be corrected.
Fayose,if not the poor teachers don't let you rest and they are ready to take strong action against you,you will not come out and apologized.
Fayose,let me sing this Fela song for you.
Fayose,you dey steal,I no dey steal
Fayose,you be arm robber,I no be arm robber
Fayose,you be rogue,I no be rogue
Fayose,you be 419,I no be 419
Fayose, you be tout, I no be tout grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by nicolosam(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose remains the man of the people and the Ekiti people should be excited about that. He should please effect the payment of the salary as promised.
Kudos to him!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Putin Tops Forbes List Of The World's Most Influential People / To All Biafrans / FUEL SCARCITY: No Solution In Sight After N413 Billion Subsidy Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.