Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

#BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (26027 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by jaymichael(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2015
ofenmanucom:
It seems you don't have sense. The states you're referring to isn't inside Nigeria or a different entity from Nigeria Is it not the parts that make up the whole? If some of the parts did well, it means something right was done at the center. On the other hand, if all the parts are in dire straits, then it means something isn't being done right at the center. That's the grim reality of the Nigerian situation today. The country is on auto-pilot without any direction and things are falling apart.
Go and hang yourself. I won't join issues with a miserable soul like you.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by extraterra: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2015
kulobyno:

Your rotten snail pvssy should have thought about derogatory words when you said your husband spews poo. Ūsū

Our hearts really go out to ur parents that think in their minds that you are positively impacting society with all the hard work and labor they put into you. Little did they know that you turned out to be the scum of the earth with your down below reasoning. Others are constructively thinking, but a pitiful You can't reason beyond pusies, earthworms, snails and tsetse flies. Pele. Your case dey okija shrine.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by simpleseyi: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
Biafra 6/11/15 are u ready?
www.nairaland.com/2712176/red-alert-biafra-millions-march

Yes, we are ready. The Nigeria security agencies including Police, Army, Air Force, Navy, DSS, DMI are all ready to shoot any fool at sight. Please tell the albino called Kanu to lead the protest. He should lead by example. The IGP will be very happy to personally put a bullet into the albino's skull.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by peleson: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2015
kulobyno:
If GEJ could cluelessly stay for almost six years without fulfilling "any" of his campaign promises then I believe it would be wiser for us to be patient with Buhari who has barely spent half a year in the seat.
Gej fulfilled all his promises including conducting 2most freest and fairest election, griculture,roads,power,employment, job creation,train system etc
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by 49cents(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
jaymichael:
You are so dumb, you don't even realize it.

Oooop must have touched a raw nerve

Like many others your just a young lad thinking everybody on nairaland is your classmate
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by jaymichael(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
49cents:

Oooop must have touched a raw nerve

Like many others your just a young lad thinking everybody on nairaland is your classmate
Am young ya. Methuselah, if you are that old, you should be in the grave or the museum.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by kulobyno: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
extraterra:

Our hearts really go out to ur parents that think in their minds that you are positively impacting society with all the hard work and labor they put into you. Little did they know that you turned out to be the scum of the earth with your down below reasoning. Others are constructively thinking, but a pitiful You can't reason beyond pusies, earthworms, snails and tsetse flies. Pele. Your case dey okija shrine.

Who sought your opinion in this. Did u bother checking how the disagreement started rather you jumped and took sides with her because your uncircumcised dick is sex starved. Obogwu
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by dominusgai(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
OK, this is for all the idiots that are requesting we give buhari more time. If ur collegue at work is doing a terrible job and u tell ur boss u can do a better job and he finally agrees to give u a try, what is the first thing he asks of? Your plan. Can u imagine what he will do to you if u tell him u don't have a plan yet and he should give you time to create one?
That is the situation we are having with buhari. For a man that was shouting on the rooftop he could govern better than Jonathan, he should have had his plan ready before he was called to action. But the last five months have shown us he did not have any action plan to realise his boast of a better government. I was in a meeting with ex governor fashola, and he gave a detailed plan of how the waste company could be used to generate more jobs. That is what am talking about.
You don't wait to be called to government before preparing your implementation plan. No u prepare it long before coming to government.
Now let's analyse his government.
The charade of phcn providing constant light is gradually fading as they cannot keep up and are slowly going back to their old ways.
The refineries he claimed to be working are Blythe working.
Crude oil price is down, yet the expenses of running the federal government has not reduced. The issue of reducing legislative allowance faded like it was never mentioned. Even a baby knows that when income reduces, so does expenses. But not Nigerian legislators. Income is reducing yet their expenses is the same. Imagine the comptroller general of customs using a jet for a journey he could have gone to with a chopper that is 70 percent less expensive than a jet.
Now what about his policies, for a country that does not have any production plant of raw materials, you are placing a ban on forex for major sensitive raw materials. You are making companies drop workers like flies.
Youth empowerment. He is cancelling all programs that encouraged youth productivity. Youwin is cancelled. Sure p is cancelled, no new ones coming up.
I keep telling people something. A police has no right to declare curfew because robbers are on rampage. No, it's their duty to come up with a plan to catch the robbers while allowing the other public to move anytime they like. Same thing with the government. A government has no right to cripple a nations economy because he wants to catch corrupt citizens. It is their duty to develop a plan to catch corrupt citizens without disturbing the other legitimate business men. See Now, a project that would have been earning me money for the past two months is on hold because the rate of forex is so high that I would not make profit if I do the business. I go to the market where I get my raw materials and everything the price has gone up.
Then the made ministers, bunch of former PdP criminals and he wants change.
It is clear that those clamoring for more time for him is a clueless as he is.

And to the guy that said Jonathan distroyed Nigeria in six years. That is a fat lie. The destruction of Nigeria began from babangida, made worst by Abacha, exposed in the time of obasanjo and reached breaking point in Jonathan's time. If he wants to prosecute those responsible for Nigeria's mess, he should start from babangidas time. Else he should go hug transformer. Do u know how many barrels of oil was looted in those times before ijaw boys became aware of the value of oil. Na every night for over 25 years nai tankers when day siphon oil day go to and fro some Ijaw kingdom. So please no excuses for buhari
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by extraterra: 2:36am On Dec 10, 2015
kulobyno:

Who sought your opinion in this. Did u bother checking how the disagreement started rather you jumped and took sides with her because your uncircumcised dick is sex starved. Obogwu

Chai... like I said, pele. I understand it is hard for you to be civil. Effect of bad company is just reeking all over you. Don't worry, you will learn. Civility is not a tough one, once you get your mind to it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference / Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.