Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

To My God: From His Ward: Prayer - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To My God: From His Ward: Prayer (337 Views)

My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My God: From His Ward: Prayer by TheIkoro(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who can find a virtuous woman? Who can find a righteous man? Grant me one of the two, O my Creator! for the value is far above rubies. And two are better than one: because then I have a good reward for my toil, which is the care of all that is Masculinism: and Masculinism will have then a third; apart from I and Thee, O my Creator. Therefore, let me have a righteous man; that it may be said of him:

His soul was knit to the soul of Ikoro Iyineleda, and he loved him as his own soul.

OR let me have a virtuous woman, O my God; that I may say unto her:

"Many daughters have done well, but thou excels them all."

That my heart may safely trust him or her, so that I will have no lack of gain:

that she or he may do me good, and not evil all the days of my life on earth; even whilst it be in Frauduria, or Ikadan.

Amen and Amen.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

9 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / You Definitely Need This For Your Next Date / Imperfect Man Seeking An Imperfect Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.