Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m (29841 Views)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by ijustdey: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
A trader at the popular Ladipo auto spare parts market in Mushin area of Lagos state has slumped and died after he was duped to the tune of $95 , 000 by a friend .
The equivalent of the money is about N21 m at the exchange rate.

The victim , Chigozie Ezeanyagu died at a private hospital on Tuesday morning where he was admitted after he slumped .
P .M . NEWS gathered that the late Ezeanyagu gave the money to his friend based in the United States to send him some spare parts for sale at Ladipo market.
The friend reported collected the money and traveled to United State of America, USA, with a promise that he will send the goods as he requested .

The deceased waited for several months this year to receive the goods but to no avail.
He then , reportedly, placed a call to his friend and asked to know what was delaying the supply of the goods .
It was then his friend told him to forget the money as he had used the money for other purpose.

The response from his friend caused him to slump and thereafter he became unconscious. He was rushed to a private hospital where he eventually passed on .
The doctors said his blood pressure rose beyond control which resulted in his immediate death.

The late Ezeanyagu hails from Umuchu town in Aguata local government in Anambra state eastern Nigeria .
His corpse has been taken to a Visitation Hospital mortuary in Umuchu town, where he will be buried at his family compound.
The late Ezeanyagu, who got married three years ago was blessed with a twins, a boy and a girl.

When our reporter visited his resident at Oke street in Ejigbo, family members , well wishers and neighbours gathered there and expressed shock over his death.
Also traders from Ladipo market were there to sympathize with his wife and members of his family who were still shock following his demise.

The wife who was unable to speak to our reporter due the shock , only muted that “ he was the bread winner of the family”.
The friend who allegedly duped him is from his neighbouring town in Achina in Aguata Local government in Anambra State .

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/04/man-slumps-dies-after-friend-dupes-him-n21m/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Put your Trust in no one but God...... RIP man....... BTW, i only pray some tribalistic bigots and charlatans won't turn this thread to something else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by kenechukwuj(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
So bad. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Luizkid(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
BLIND TRUST...

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by ElDaIllest(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oboi d money big o,Op if na you,you no go die? R.I.P though

10 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Oboi d money big o,Op if na you,you no go die? R.I.P though
... Lol, your question is so funny Illest... Shey if na you, you go die? Be honest biko?

10 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
The world we living in, trust no one. Myself included.

15 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Baawaa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
When there is life there is hope,death means it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by ElDaIllest(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
modelmike7:
... Lol, your question is so funny Illest... Shey if na you, you go die? Be honest biko?
nna I go faint 1500 faint o,cos the money no be here...that kind of money can remove a lot of people from their miseries ask Osun and Imo workers they'll explain bera

15 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
nna I go faint 1500 faint o,cos the money no be here...that kind of money can remove a lot of people from their miseries ask Osun and Imo workers they'll explain bera
... Lol, you are so right with that bro, 21million no be small money o. RIP once more to the dead.

12 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Islie: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
this is what happens when the people we trust decides to turn into what we never envisage......

the man is of faint mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
If my 21 Million loss..

16 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Chrisx1x(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Things like this are very common among the yeebos-egoats-ibos gosh wat is wrong wit my autocorrect .
May his soul rest in perfect peace.amen

12 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Dottore: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
embarassed

"The late Ezeanyagu hails from Umuchu town in Aguata local government in Anambra state eastern Nigeria."

"The friend who allegedly duped him is from his neighbouring town in Achina in Aguata Local government in Anambra State."

A distance of less than 4KM by bush-path...Ndigbos' sef embarassed

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Bigdreams(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Man's heart is deep, very deep.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
That's serious
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by mimikoko: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na wa
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by jliusadura(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
And some people would be like Gambari pa Fulani ko lejo nnu.Trust goes wrong. RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by RexTramadol1: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeepa! On this matter

Dying is not enough!

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
R.i.p sad
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by oathman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
embarassed wicked friend... someone trust u nd u betrayed his trust, in the nearest future when your children are now misbehaving forming Anini all around town stealing, thats when people like you ll be shouting "who did i offend".. dont worry nemesis ll soon catch up with you... FriendScammer

43 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Enesi47: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
With issue of money, I don't trust anybody even my blood brother talk less of friends, RiP

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Cadamlk: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
And his friend that duped him of such huge some of money will happy to spend the money after hearing the news of his death.

You can see why such person deserve someplace worse than hell.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by samco19: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
k
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by tupacshakur(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
ijustdey:

The late Ezeanyagu, who got married three years ago was blessed with a twins, a boy and a girl.

The wife who was unable to speak to our reporter due the shock , only muted that “ he was the bread winner of the family”.

...wanted to type my usual rubbish till I got to this part.

May his soul rest in peace and may his kids and wife have a better life ahead!

7 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't trust myself not to talk of my relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by horlakunle25(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bt OP! Wit N21million se person no fit travel go america to buy spare part ni?? Why d guy jst trust blindly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:
R.i.p sad
Bros I'm still trusting you for the release of your album, wande coal has released 'wanted' and am sure we was first to plan about an album before him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by CandyBar: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
End of days......men are selling their kidneys to buy ring for women.....duping & killing other men means little or nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Cadamlk: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
And his friend that duped him of such huge some of money will happy to spend the money after hearing the news of his death.

You can see why such person deserve some worse than hell.

Why I feel for the deceased that the money may probably be his life saving

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by abbey621(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
The victim , Chigozie Ezeanyagu died at a private hospital on Tuesday morning where he was admitted after he slumped .
P .M . NEWS gathered that the late Ezeanyagu gave the money to his friend based in the United States to send him some spare parts for sale at Ladipo market.
The friend reported collected the money and traveled to United State of America, USA, with a promise that he will send the goods as he requested .

R.I.P! But wait o, since when does the U.S serve as an attractive place for spare parts, one would think China and some European countries are way better options. Lesson for all, even when conducting business with friends and family, always do your homework!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects / Lady Steals A 2-month-old Baby Because She Doesn’t Have A Boy [Photo] / Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.