Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola (12777 Views)

Exonerated Olabowale Ademola Returns As Lagos HOS / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Laredojohn(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lagos State governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has asked the new Head of Service, Mrs Olabowale Ademola, to build on the gains of recent reforms and realignment undertaken in the civil service.

Ambode spoke on Wednesday at the Lagos House, Alausa, during the swearing-in ceremony of Ademola, who became the 19th person to hold the office in the state.

He charged her to build on the achievements of her predecessors and work to take the state to the highest level in the delivery of good governance.

“I urge you to see this appointment as a call to duty and ensure that the overall objectives of prompt, efficient and effective service delivery are achieved,” he said.

Ambode said the dynamism of the state public service was rooted in the pedigree of its leadership.

He said this had charted a course of proactive interpretation and implementation of government policies and programmes over the years.
The governor urged Ademola to inspire civil and public servants to be united in their commitment to discharge their responsibilities in line with global best practices.

Ambode said that the goal of his administration was to strategically position the state to be globally competitive in all sectors, including the public service.

“A globally competitive public service must be proactive, knowledgeable, courteous, transparent, law abiding, accountable and selfless.
“I have no doubt in your ability to rise up to this challenge, giving your years of experience and knowledge of the dynamics, peculiarities and strength of the Lagos State Public Service.

“It is my expectation that in discharging your responsibilities, all sectors of the service, including the Body of Permanent Secretaries, will be carried along and given a sense of belonging as active stakeholders,” Ambode said.

He urged Ademola to immediately get to work, prove herself and justify the responsibility placed on her.
In her response, Ademola promised to make significant contributions to the development of the state public service.
She said the responsibility of leadership placed on me by the appointment would neither be lost nor misplaced.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ademola, until her appointment, served as the Permanent Secretary in the Civil Service Pensions Office.
SOURCE: http://punchng.com/2015/11/3859
PIX FROM : https://www.facebook.com/followlasg/posts/1013202182034381
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
We need more women in governance. ....someone remind Buhari abeg

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by madridguy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ambode act fast. No time to check time, enough of paparazzi. Hoodlums don dey overtake Lagos State.

We voted for you cos we believe in continuity.

Meanwhile, Congratulation to you Mrs Olabowale Ademola, Asiko yin atuwa lara oooo.

Eko O ni Baje.

11 Likes

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by BreezyCB(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Laredojohn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
ladyF:
We need more women in governance. ....someone remind Buhari abeg
Hope he learns ...
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by AutoCarTracker(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
more women in governance

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok

- this deputy sef...do they conduct fire drills in Alausa sef grin
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by xender(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kay Kay Kay Kay Kay .
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by omojesu202(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
wetin concern me now?
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by fratermathy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ambode should consider the heterogenous nature of Lagos in his appointments. So far, he hasn't shown himself to be concerned with the other tribes in Lagos. Even though most didn't vote for him, he should bring some to his government so as to balance the stakes.
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Royalfurnitures: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
I love seeing women in government

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furnitures
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dr Idiat Oluranti Adebule, Lagos State Deputy Governor.

MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3036472_hos2_jpegfbef4283668956521fd6988a472e229d

Who is the big girl in black.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by bmjamiu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
good
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by hob(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
More women, More Power

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by TheNextAce: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congratulations to you. Make the women proud

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by kennyman2000(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
congrats Ma.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by boboLIL(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Odi nma

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by ebengems(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ambode is Tinubu's Muppet and property, his actions are determined by jagagban!...Hope all these people he is swearing in will understand and obey the rule from the highest authority as well. Lagos is in bondage!

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping. This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by churchill213: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
i see......
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by brainbox1000(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrat ma
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by seunlayi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
HMMMMMM, Ministry of Bed Affairs loading ..... . . . .

1 Like

Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by GoodFaith: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
They look like they are dress for funeral
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dats vickyrotex

So much woman.. shocked
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Jewelbaby01(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by Bigdreams(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by kelvyn7: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola by ekems2020(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair / 2023: N100m Nomination Form Fee With Minimum Wage At N30k Is ‘Immoral’ – Falana / Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.