Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,993,822 members, 7,294,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 February 2023 at 07:41 PM

Is Digital Marketing Really For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Digital Marketing Really For Me? (328 Views)

Is Affliate Marketing Really Paying? / Is Network Marketing Really As Lucrative As Dey Say? / What Is Digital Marketing (infograph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Digital Marketing Really For Me? by gboli2015(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
First, is my audience online or is it going to be online? If your customers use digital technology to research and/or purchase the products and services you provide, then you absolutely need to embrace digital marketing now to engage with them and retain them. If they don’t, then you don’t

Second, are my products, services or brands suited to digital marketing? This can be a tricky one – but the answer is usually yes. Typically it doesn’t matter what your product, service or brand is: as long as you’ve established that there’s a viable online audience for it (see question 1), then you should be promoting it online. While some products and services are obviously more suited to online purchase and fulfilment than others (digital files, like e-books or music, spring to mind), you’ll also find plenty of items being marketed effectively through digital channels that few people would ever dream of actually purchasing over the internet.

Consumers go online to research, evaluate and compare their choices. They make purchasing decisions based on the quality of their online experience and then head to a bricks-and-mortar store to hand over their cash.

Once you’ve decided that you do, in fact, need to pursue some form of digital marketing, the next step is actually to sit down and define your strategy. Unfortunately there is no ‘one size fits all’ strategic panacea here. We don’t have a magic recipe to ensure your digital marketing success, and neither does anybody else (despite some of the online hyperbole you may read on the subject). Basically every business needs to ‘bake’ its own unique strategy based on its own particular set of circumstances.

Different products, different markets, different needs – different solutions. What it ultimately boils down to is this: the best people to define your digital marketing strategy, curiously enough, are the people who best know your business.

source:http://www.limitlesssms.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress / How To Print Recharge Cards Using Software - FREE material inclusive / Sweet Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.