Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix (25090 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by oatzeal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-yLXw43mNTgc/VjokI7iFljI/AAAAAAAHNEc/6K_dZPtrHpM/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Oil magnate, Femi Otedola is a year older today and his daughter DJ Cuppy shared this lovely photo of them together with a loving message. ...

She wrote "Happy birthday Papa Cups! To the man who has taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom.

I love you so much!"

https://instagram.com/p/9qZkOeLSmQ/?taken-by=cuppymusic

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by oatzeal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by misspeggy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why you no go love am very much... Person wey give you bright future. Happy birthday sir!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chei!!

I must become a billionaire o!! See as dem two fresh for the picture without photoshopping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by macuwon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oh where is my daughter? She should come and kiss me, i would arrange a birthday any time you are ready.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Berrylite: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hbd
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by djakinwande(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK we hear
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by okirewaju(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by menix(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Shebi if my papa gree leave Nneka go school him for become billionaire too, I for snap were I dey kiss am too come put for nairaland..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Noblebrown7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice qirl..
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by deewhone(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy buffday
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by siralos135: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
That moment
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by gurunlocker: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
hbd Owo baba DJ cuppy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by drnairalov: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
I love this...happy birthday man... my father worked too hard for me not to be great!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by animasaun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy birthday sir, love you bunch

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by RexTramadol1: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
HBD my in-law

Will be @ d bash tonight!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by hotgunz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lolz....hbd otemoney

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
SEE MUFTAU sef dey wish happy birthday.. poverty is a sin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=28pt]Happy Birthday to Femi Michael Otedola.
But what has he done for the poor in Lagos State?[/size]

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by SirLegal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy Birthday to CEO Forte Oil.

MORE FEATHERS TO YOUR CAP.

Ad multus annos ...... Otedola
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by onstelly(f): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
I love this
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by anselm791(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:
HBD my in-law

We'd be expecting you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Morhziez(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy Birthday
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by kennyman2000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy birthday sir.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Tenim47(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Poverty na deseas o
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by victorazy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
nawao!! I no trust these ppl o!!

I no say anything o!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by nerilove(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
HBD to him sha but he should show his billions in the lives of common people like scholarships up to university level, so many talents are abound here. I don't think he has any foundation in his name.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by shizzy7(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Happy Birthday to Femi Michael Otedola.
But what has he done for the poor in Lagos State?[/size]
Is he Lagos state governor?...
is it his duty to take care of the poor?
So it is a crime to be rich now

Some people at the helm of affairs are being paid to take care of the poor but *****************

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by wabilah: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir...We share the same Birthday Date...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Same way I love my dad, even though he ain't no otedola kiss

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by sholay2011(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:
HBD my in-law

Errmm...who are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.