Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 AM

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (36011 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by echomog1: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
With my ssce I was a manager in my dad's block industry. ...I paid myself anytin I like. ...sometimes 200k grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by awa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bro it is very possible that you can even earn far much more than that. Just pray God to fix you up to the right place
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by ademasta(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Drahl:
Na lie...we wey get B.ENG(EEE),dem dey offer us 60k
I also have B.Eng(EEE) and currently serving... Plz bro, what's the way forward? Help a brother
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosin1570(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
I think we focus a lot on Degrees and Masters a lot in Nigeria you can earn a lot more than that as long as you are good in what you do.
I've got few friends without any OND or Degrees but with few Professional qualification and they are taking home over 3.5m a month yes 3.5m a month

Network engineer with CCNA and CCNP Cisco certificate working as a contractor expetriate (Germany) £450 daily
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by caprini1: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Drahl:
Na lie...we wey get B.ENG(EEE),dem dey offer us 60k
it depends on the job bro...a friend of mine that manages a big pharmaceutical sales outlet takes 100k monthly,and he is an SSCE holder,,,,,,,but the sales they make daily is in the 7 digits.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Princedapace(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
madridguy:
VERY POSSIBLE. YOU CAN EVEN EARN MORE THAN THAT WITH SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE IF YOU GET BETTER LEG

Lolzz it is possible shaaa but guys for ISON BPO with degree dey earn 35k per month

lolzzzz to that company...
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by NenyeJay: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Its very possible. A banker with OND earns up to dat. An oil company can pay dat too.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by idrissunny: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
All ur past leaders don't even ssce except mr clueless
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone told me a story that is unbelieveable or unconcievable any one you want.

It is possible that an OND holder would earn upto 80k per month? Is it even remotely possible?

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
May God help us.

Princedapace:

Lolzz it is possible shaaa but guys for ISON BPO with degree dey earn 35k per month

lolzzzz to that company...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by awa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man wey ask this question, are you aware of the basic qualification of President of the most Populous black nation on earth?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
adepiero:
Is this suppose to be a joke?
Ordinary CS agent in some coys with NCE earn that amount undecided
It seems you know VERY little about education and qualifications
You called NCE ordinary in comparison to OND.
Better ask somebody.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by banio: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
It depends on where U are working. You could earn up to #300 K if U work in an IOC. But if it's govt maybe #30K.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by oluwadamyte(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
It's is damn Possible if u work with ExxonMobil your up front is 4million naira and after wards your take home is atleast 400k per month....... As for Totál your upfront is over 5million naira and afterwards your take home is atleast 600k...... just pray for a good job, I work with ND certificate in am FMCG and the take home I start with is over 100k so it's all about getting the right place and GOD'S FAVOR

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by brownpollo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ssce holder earns over 90k
OND earns. Nothing less than 150-170 monthly
ask your friends in Friesland camp in a how much they earn
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by feaz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
yes its possible in the military
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by 2ray4sure: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
very possible my colleague just got a job in Ph with OND and the pay is over 80k
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Zamo09: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

25K or 250K?

N25,000
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by phieccayurmie(f): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
moscobabs:
more than possible...pray u get a beta job. before I graduated my net take home was 72k . I built my 3 bedroom flat and I bought my first car with my 5yrs in the company bfre I graduated.
U be boss sir...
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tompat86(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
i am an nd holder with a brewing coy,i earn upto 120k
so dont limit ur challenges but instead challenge ur limit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by adepiero: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

It seems you know VERY little about education and qualifications

You called NCE ordinary in comparison to OND.

Better ask somebody.
It seems you don't read to understand.

Ordinary CS agent not NCE

BTW, everybody knows NCE is Higher than OND
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
samson1515:
Wit God all tinx are possible
U don bring God in sharp sharp.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Phunmibi:
Op... I have OND and I earn more than that by God's grace.
Nice one jawe cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone told me a story that is unbelieveable or unconcievable any one you want.

It is possible that an OND holder would earn upto 80k per month? Is it even remotely possible?

It is ND, not OND...
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by go4value(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
many of us are earning far more than that in my work place...with nabteb plus city n guilds of London
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by lebete3000: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

Is life actually ds hard? cos I intend paying the Manager of my beer parlour #50k/month.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by eluquenson(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some ND graduates earn 130k in UBA
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by oshe11: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

hw much do U tynk Dangote's driver or gateman is earnin
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
ednut1:
Sure, dat one na teller salary in some banks. 70-80k nd dey hv jst ond
Shut up your mouth there. No bank in Nigeria pay 70-80k for ND. It's only Fidelity that pays 62k why others pay less that 60k
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by emmansus(f): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oga no b by certificate oo,I jst strt my ND programe nw I dey earn 145k per month,so keep certificate go gather xperience.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
echomog1:
With my ssce I was a manager in my dad's block industry. ...I paid myself anytin I like. ...sometimes 200k grin
lol! you are a baga wire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) / My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.