Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant (4804 Views)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / One Killed many arrested As Shittes And Rival Muslem Youths Clash In Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERAKAMUS: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
A 34 year old immigrant from Somalia was arre sted for savagely att@cking a woman next to the parking garage of a Sheraton hotel in Sweden.
The woman d!ed while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to ra pe the woman’s corpse well after she had d!ed. The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of r@ping the mur dered woman.
Sweden and Norway are in the middle of a massive epidemic of violent r@pes. Cri me statistics show that rapes in both countries are overwhelmingly perpetr@ted by Muslim immigrants.
2013 figures were given in a recent report by Swedish Public Radio. In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being ra ped by Muslim immigrants.
Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.

www.ethioscoop.com/amharic_news/44470-sweden-shocked-again-after-woman-raped-to-death-by-somali-immigrant.html

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chei... Hearless
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by speedyGonzales: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
well, the appropriate response, all immigrants go home!

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERAKAMUS: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cruel

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by DaBullIT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Islamabad cry

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by boujaye: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ak lah Waka ruba! saint Buhari!
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by psucc(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
That must be a rape from an uncircumcised a.boki.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Islamabad cry
Religion peace rather
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
no matter what anybody says I don't like Islam, can't like Islam, and will never like Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by fabuloz1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
They cause trouble everywhere they go. . .like MTN grin

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by gurunlocker: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Islam = cancer

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by skelewu404(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
How will Tinubu react to this?
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Codedb2: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is how they will rape all virgins they will meet in their heaven
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by simpleseyi: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Simple. Just execute him. That is the Shariah law. I am a Muslim.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is funny how Africans assist the west in portraying us as animals, Op what have you gained by sharing this obvious lies?
The picture obviously was taken on African soil.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ArodeTsolaye: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Damned muslims!
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by chris4gold(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
religious of peace indeed...
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just a simple word for them. Repent or rot in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERAKAMUS: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
IyaIode:
It is funny how Africans assist the west in portraying us as animals, Op what have you gained by sharing this obvious lies?
[/s]Your soul is already lost, and for your information the so-called picture was taken from your Compound if you have any, Taqqiya comes to mind but wai a minute

...Do you think you are a MUSLEM keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by olapluto(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just to say, this story is false. No credible source whatsoever. This story was looped around hate peddling websites.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
SHAME on ISILAM
ISILAM is CANCER
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by simpleseyi: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
SHAME on ISILAM

ISILAM is CANCER

Why are you inviting terminal disease CANCER to yourself?
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
[s][/s]Your soul is already lost, and for your information the so-called picture was taken from your Compound if you have any, Taqqiya comes to mind but wai a minute

...Do you think you are a MUSLEM keep deceiving yourself.
Foolish white man slave, all you idiots think about is my master ways (christianity) is better than yours (islam)
Ipob slave
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by lmm4real: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2015
I think the woman was raped by a Somalian, I don't what has been a Muslim got to do with this post.
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by dayo23(f): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:

Foolish white man slave, all you idiots think about is my master ways (christianity) is better than yours (islam)
Ipob slave
Islam-ar-bad.... grin
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Junior66(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:
Whats your point? We should cover up crimes commited by Africans or Muslims because we share colour or religion with them? Whats your point really?
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by 1shortblackboy: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin bring religion inside criminal matter now ? D woman was raped how is d criminals religion important to this case. People should be able to recorgnise a smare campaign wen they see one
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERAKAMUS: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:

Ipob slave
I know you've lost it already why playing to the Gallery? Hahahaha you call me a whity slave?
why making use of the Internet? You dumb a*se, You are nothing but an Zombie Arabian Slave who knows nothing about the purported ISILAM you claim to be your religion for your info go bury your head in sand you VETOED MUSLEM, The slave is even calling Hee.Gbo

"YOU'RE PATHETIC"
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
simpleseyi:

Why are you inviting terminal disease CANCER to yourself?
If that's what your brain interprets jack you need Education infact 'western'
ISILAM is CANCER
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
I know you've lost it already why playing to the Gallery? Hahahaha you call me a whity slave?
why making use of the Internet? You dumb a*se, You are nothing but an Zombie Arabian Slave who knows nothing about the purported ISILAM you claim to be your religion for your info go bury your head in sand you VETOED MUSLEM, The slave is even calling Hee.Gbo

"YOU'RE PATHETIC"
Foolish whity slave, was the internet solely whity built? Inferior goat
Re: Sweden Shocked Again After Woman Raped To Death By Somali Muslem Immigrant by ERAKAMUS: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:

Foolish whity slave, was the internet solely whity built? Inferior goat
Get off my mention you are a disgrace to yourself not to talk of the Yoruba Race

Go tell them you're a MUSLEM in KANO useless "KAFRI"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians / Coma: Orji Uzor Kalu Lying On Hospital Bed In Germany (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.